Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Rebirth of Another World [SU]

Name:
Crystal Momoyia
Appearance:
*click here*
Occupation(s):
Trainer, Breeder, and Co-ordinater
Personality:
Crystal is a kind and caring person to both people and Pokemon, but you do not want to get onto her bad side. She will do whatever it takes to protect her ways of living. She has a strong bond with all of her Pokemon, and sometimes she says she rather be with Pokemon then humans unless they are her best friends that she would risk her life for.
History:
Crystal doesn't like to talk about her past, but will say that she started the SRU mostly because of the fact that some criminal organization started to pass it around and that it took her parents life and is threatening her two sisters, Keynoma and Kristen. Keynoma and Kristen might be introduced later or more information on them will be explained.
Why you’ve joined the SRU:
Crystal founded the SRU once she realized that the Unknown Virus was being transmitted through Pokemon form an evil criminal organization and had survived the deadliest level of the virus.
Founder/Chief of Staff
Pokemon:

Persian, female
Persian was Crystal's first Pokemon, and her closest friend. During battle, she shares a Mind Link with her Trianer, so Crystal doesn't have to say a command. Even a quick glance or a moment of eye contact could tell Persian what Crystal wants her to do next in a battle or a mission. Persian has always hated being in a PokeBall, even when she cannot walk. Crystal carries her when she cannot move to a Pokemon Center, no matter how far away it is. Persian is also one of the two Pokemon who is the most protective of Crystal.

Surge/Houndoom, male
Surge once belonged to Crystals ex-boyfriend Seth Black, who became abusive for unknown reasons. That is how he recieved the scar on his right eye when Seth whipped him with a bull whip.
Surge is the kind who is a loner, but would risk his life for his team and Crystal when they are in danger of any kind. Surge stays out of his PokeBall 24/7, even when he's injured to the point to when he cannot walk, he refused to enther the PokeBall so Crystal has to carry him. Surge is the second one who is the most protective of Crystal. He also has a crush on Crystal's shiny Mightyena, Layla.

Layla/shiny Mightyena, female
Layla is a gentle kind, almost the opposite of most Mightyena. She has the mother/older sister personality, and tries her best to keep the ones she cares about out of danger.

Thundercat/shiny Luxray, male
Thundercat is the calm type, and has a high IQ. He doesn't like to really do anything, but when it comes to battles and missions, he's up for the challenge. He is one of the two Pokemon on Crystal's team that hasn't had the Unknown Virus before. He also has a secret crush on Persian.

Crystalwind/Suicune, female
Crystalwind has had the Unknown Virus for as long as she could remeber, or that's what she says. She if protective of Crystal and all of the other Pokemon, and had some of the same views as Layla.

Thunderstorm/shiny Raikou, male
Thunderstorm is the second one on Crystal's them that has not had the Unknown Virus before in his life. He is lazy and loves to nap. He doesn't like to do anything that is boring, and is always looking for a challenge. He is very overprotecive of Crystal, even more that Cystalwind.

Do you have or have had the Unknown Virus?:
Crystal, Persian, Surge the Houndoom, Layla the shiny Mightyena, and Crystalwind the Suicune have all had it, recovered, and now Surge has it again
If so, how did you receive it?:
All received it in a laboratory accident, Surge received it again form contact with a wild Pokemon who had it, Layla was born with it, and Crystalwind recieved it by unknown reasons since Crystal met up with her after the Suicune recieved it

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Everytime I go to look at something else! Anyway, I took Entei off the taken list like you asked Crystal.

Love the Sprite of Suicune by the way.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Don't kill me..I forgot...!

Did you mean Clone Led. if so.. I want Cresselia..and..Mesprit.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:21 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Thanks. And for everyone, I started a discussion thread.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

Don't kill me..I forgot...!

Did you mean Clone Led. if so.. I want Cresselia..and..Mesprit.
Yes, I meant the LEd Clone reservation. I'll reserve them for you.