Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:41 AM
ritzdijuto Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Well, hm.

I wrote a little thing about Turnback Cave not long ago at all, and now I'm thinking of turning it into something of length.

So, I've got this so far:

Someone goes into Turnback Cave and wakes up Giratina.

The person quickly becomes deceased.

The person (now a ghosty person) warns someone away from the cave.

They don't listen and they go into the cave. Ghosty guy fades into fog.

They don't come out, then a few months later the Pokemon League has a wall built to keep people away from the general area near Turnback Cave.

Fog starts spilling out over the top of the wall, and begins covering Sinnoh. No one knows what this fog does, but nobody ever hears from anyone who goes in the fog.

Over in Johto at the Goldenrod Radio Tower, they pick up a garbled signal that they know is coming from Sinnoh. It repeats every three hours.

Suddenly, they begin to notice that no ships that have sailed to Sinnoh have come back.

Sinnoh is pretty much covered with the fog by now, and that fog has started to spread off the Sinnoh mainland.

But I don't know what should happen next. I have a general idea of Giratina killing people off, but that's it. This is really the first time I've tried to write anything with a horror-ish element to it.

I'm back. Again. Jeebus.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser
Default Re: Well, hm.

Nice plot. Yes, I think you should have Giratina start to kill people, through the fog, which you should explain why it is killing people.. Giratina inside it? Or Giratina's lethal, angry-at-being-woken-up toxic farts?... If that ghostly guy is becoming your main character, you should put some plot for him to try and stop the fog...

I have no idea. I can't write horror. The only thing I'm okay at is humor. So I don't think I should be in this place, but then again, I enjoy helping people, especially with stories that sound good. :D I'll read your story and try to give it a good review.