Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 09-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: Rmt

Endure & Reversal + Heracross/Lucario can help you. And a Pokemon with Snow Warning ability. This is to stop Kingdra. For the rest of your team, Swampert, like what Spongebob Number One Fan said, it can help you beat Lantern with that. Swellow with Endeavour would be too slow for Swift Swim Kingdra by the way.
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-05-2007, 12:20 AM
PaPeRpLaNe's Avatar
PaPeRpLaNe Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Do you really care?
Posts: 787
Default Re: Rmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
Endure & Reversal + Heracross/Lucario can help you. And a Pokemon with Snow Warning ability. This is to stop Kingdra. For the rest of your team, Swampert, like what Spongebob Number One Fan said, it can help you beat Lantern with that. Swellow with Endeavour would be too slow for Swift Swim Kingdra by the way.
But isn't having Hail while attempting Reversal conflicting?
Anyways, Enure+Endeavor is most likely the worst combination in Pokemon.
Your pretty much guarenteed fainted after that. The ever popular T-Tar just ruins it, and Pokemon faster than you shuts it down.

Swellow running Facade+Guts+Burn is standard, it's more effective.
It's the Competetive Moveset.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord View Post
Just buy 20 super potions and 99 timer balls and you will catch it
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Tory vs Meaty II's Avatar
Tory vs Meaty II Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 4,445
Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: Rmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPeRpLaNe View Post
But isn't having Hail while attempting Reversal conflicting?
Anyways, Enure+Endeavor is most likely the worst combination in Pokemon.
Your pretty much guarenteed fainted after that. The ever popular T-Tar just ruins it, and Pokemon faster than you shuts it down.

Swellow running Facade+Guts+Burn is standard, it's more effective.
It's the Competetive Moveset.
Yeah, but I didn't say to do both of them.
__________________


~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-05-2007, 03:32 PM
wildfire1313's Avatar
wildfire1313 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ireland!
Posts: 1,535
Send a message via AIM to wildfire1313
Default Re: Rmt

no it's double team so togekiss uses follow me and prevents swellow from being knocked out, and when togekiss is almost knocked out swellow use endure and togekiss roost
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-05-2007, 03:45 PM
PaPeRpLaNe's Avatar
PaPeRpLaNe Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Do you really care?
Posts: 787
Default Re: Rmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by donal mc intyre View Post
no it's double team so togekiss uses follow me and prevents swellow from being knocked out, and when togekiss is almost knocked out swellow use endure and togekiss roost
T-Tar rips it up. Once Togekiss is down, Swellow's vunerable. Not to mention Surf is pretty common.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord View Post
Just buy 20 super potions and 99 timer balls and you will catch it
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-05-2007, 04:50 PM
wildfire1313's Avatar
wildfire1313 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ireland!
Posts: 1,535
Send a message via AIM to wildfire1313
Default Re: Rmt

i'll teach it aure sphere then to grt rid off t-tar
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com