Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 02:34 AM
MyNameSaysAlot Offline
New Trainer

Default Why was Jango banned

jango happened to be my best friend, why was he banned? i don't see what he did wrong.
Old 03-26-2004, 03:11 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Why was Jango banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameSaysAlot
jango happened to be my best friend, why was he banned? i don't see what he did wrong.
He had an inappropiate URL in his profile, after it was been removed by me, he put it back on, and he was banned in the past for the same thing.
Old 03-26-2004, 03:20 AM
MyNameSaysAlot Offline
New Trainer

what do you mean, he has been banned before, i just told him about the webste a few weeks ago, then he and i joined, but i can rarly come on because of my home work. and his url isn't innapropriate, what are you talking about.
Old 03-26-2004, 03:32 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
what do you mean, he has been banned before, i just told him about the webste a few weeks ago, then he and i joined, but i can rarly come on because of my home work. and his url isn't innapropriate, what are you talking about.
He had another account, which was banned for the same thing. He made another account, which was this one. In his profile, he put a URL there that was inappropiate, and if you ask him about it, I'm sure he'll know what it is. And I'm sure he knows why he got banned as well.
Old 03-26-2004, 03:38 AM
MyNameSaysAlot Offline
New Trainer

i did, just phoned him, says that he did the mistake of accidently giving out hints to his password, if thats what you mean, and he doesn't know what you mean when you say somthing about is profile, except if you mean that thing about the gullwings.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:01 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
i did, just phoned him, says that he did the mistake of accidently giving out hints to his password, if thats what you mean, and he doesn't know what you mean when you say somthing about is profile, except if you mean that thing about the gullwings.
I'm giving him a second chance, it's the Home Page URL he set in his profile. I can't imagine him not remembering what it is, because he done the same thing twice, and a third time again when I removed it. He is unbanned, if he does anything inapropiate like that again, he's be gone. There's nothing else to discuss, if there's still question about this, you can contact me through email or send me a private message.

*Thread locked.