Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

View Poll Results: Should Figgy's Lugia Be Released?
Yes 15 78.95%
No 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316
Default Re: Release Figgy’s Lugia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm
Is there any way we can contact Figgy so we can sort this out for once and for all?
I doubt it, he seems to have vanished off the face of this Earth He did leave an AIM name yet when I tried contacting it, I got no reply so I don't think he still uses it...

And Raik, Shane, there is no need to continue this bickering. Do it off the forum and at least not in a decided court thread. The case is closed and I'm surprised it wasn't locked after Jack made the verdict.

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~
Old 02-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Well I'm pretty new, but I want to give my opinion. Since Figgy has gone who-knows-where, I think NP should be allowed Lugia. But, should anybody beat the Elite Four, if anybody can, then he or she should be allowed to have Lugia, despite ...

Quote:
Winner- The legendary of his/her choice that is not already taken.
this rule.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 02-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I say yes. VL/NP deserves it, and Figgy won't be around anymore anyway.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:57 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddstealth316
I doubt it, he seems to have vanished off the face of this Earth He did leave an AIM name yet when I tried contacting it, I got no reply so I don't think he still uses it...
I did see Figgy online a couple of weeks ago on AIM, not sure if he really is there. I heard he uses YIM too, so anyone wanna go check it out? I'm too lazy to always sign on YIM.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:27 AM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude

OK! I'm gettin involvd! I'm gonna make this short b/c of my stupid comp!

Raik it's not about respect. It's about who won what. Just b/c figgy did the impossible doesn't really mean we must respect him. Neo won a contest and the rules state "Winner choses a legendary. If the legendary is taken, the ower releases it to the winner." It's been that way since the CLUB! I know, I was there. And u're one to talk about respect. Seein how u hardly show it. This isn't about respect at all! It's about one boy and his obesstion with Lugia.

And another thing! Figgy isn't a leader anymore. He used to be in the club, but not no more. So he couldn't ban anyone! So get that thought out of ur mind. And as a trainer, he needs to post ALL of his stats. There's no reason y he couldn't or shouldn't. there's no excuse.

Neo doesn't even have to give it back when Figgy comes back. Neo won it fair and square and there's nothing u can do about it. Face it Raik, no matter how much u argue, it's not gonna change the rules. The rule like i said, "Winner choses a legendary. If the legendary is taken, the ower releases it to the winner", is there for a reason. The reason being that there isn't too many legendaries out there. And just b/c Neo won a Writer Comp. doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. He does and u don't like it. U think that a legendary should only be givin out for beatin the Elite 4. Well thre's a reason y they rn't. And that's b/c no one would ever win it. Well that's about to change b/c I see 2 risin trainers. And 1 aint u.

This debate is pointless. Reward Neo with Lugia and move on....

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821
Old 02-20-2005, 04:42 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

...looks like someone else is resorting to personal attacks too. Ouch, I feel so hurt, any mod willing to rescue me?
Old 02-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Magare

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdude
"Winner choses a legendary. If the legendary is taken, the ower releases it to the winner."
Ak did you read the previous 2 pages? If a legendary is already taken he cannot choose it.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

There is no point in debating this any longer since the verdict has already been decided. Neo is being rewarded with Lugia, so just accept that. Figgy is the only person who should be able to challenge that, but he hasn't been here in months and everybody seems unable or unwilling to contact him about it.

There is no point it keeping this thread open for a debate which has already ended. Somebody just lock the thread please.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 02-20-2005, 12:59 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer

I'm just saying, that if Figgy was here. Then Neo would not be allowed Lugia, because an Elite 4 Champion keeps his legend forever until someone else defeats the Elite 4 and takes it back. A Story Competition winner takes back then previous story champions legendary if they want it, not the Elite 4 Champions.

Since Figgy is not here, Neo deserves Lugia. So, Jack you're not wrong. lol.

This suit is black not.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:25 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix004
There is no point in debating this any longer since the verdict has already been decided. Neo is being rewarded with Lugia, so just accept that. Figgy is the only person who should be able to challenge that, but he hasn't been here in months and everybody seems unable or unwilling to contact him about it.

There is no point it keeping this thread open for a debate which has already ended. Somebody just lock the thread please.
So, Bush is president now, do people stop debating whether Kerry or him is better immediately? Nah, get a life. This doesn't need a lock, in fact, Jack hasn't addressed any of my points... I'm either waiting or something.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
So, Bush is president now, do people stop debating whether Kerry or him is better immediately? Nah, get a life. This doesn't need a lock, in fact, Jack hasn't addressed any of my points... I'm either waiting or something.
Funny, last time I recall, I don’t remember reading in the rules that a URPG Appellate Court existed, Raik.

Honestly, I don’t see any need to keep this open either when Jack’s already made his decision. In fact, it’s probably better off closed so you can finally stop telling others to “get a life” and continuing these needless arguments. I’m sure Jack’s already read everyone’s posts, including yours. Taking the time out to personally address every single one of them would take a needlessly extreme amount of time.

Since I’m not a URPG official, I’m not supposed to lock it, but I’m sure Jack would agree it’s meaningless to keep this open.

Old 02-22-2005, 12:36 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

doesn't matter if you're the good guy or the bad guy, you don't attack each other. right or wrong, attacking the person and not the issue isn't what we do here in the Trainer's Court. no more of this, in any other threads. as a matter of fact, don't do this over the whole forum.

------

forget the whole story competition, that has nothing to do with this right now. the issue is releasing Lugia from Figgy. Figgy isn't active. period. it's not fair to have an inactive member holding a legendary that someone may end up wanting. (i would have taken it from Figgy sooner but wanted to wait until someone wanted Lugia.) defeating the Elites is more than the Competition... that is way obvious. but again, that's NOT the issue.

Blackjaguar aka Jag (former Head Grader) never joined the forums when the URPG moved here. though, she was still active on messenger. until she became inactive, that's when her legendary was taken (which was Mewtwo at the time). i see her rarely on YIM (maybe every 3 months)... does she still deserve Mewtwo for all her hard/dedicated work?

im sorry to do this to Figgy, like i did with Jag, but we need active members in the URPG. if Figgy comes back and decides to stay active, then i'll allow him to repick a legendary. until then, this decision stands.

*locked*

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Closed Thread