Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:15 AM
ScxCky Offline

Send a message via AIM to ScxCky
Default In need of cloning ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE USING AR TO CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and in exchange of your services you may make a clone of any poke that i give you to clone for yourself =) Please PM me if you're interested or you can post here and we can talk about it thank you everyone for your help. =)

CHECK OUT THIS FORUM!!!!! http://cybergear.proboards81.com/index.cgi PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE!!!!! =) OH AND ALSO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU PLAY CUSTOM ROBO ARENA FOR THE NINTENDO DS!!!!!! =) DON'T MESS WITH A NATION THAT NEEDS MEDICATION!
Old 08-09-2007, 03:25 AM
hurd86 Offline

Default Re: In need of cloning ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE USING AR TO CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many do you want I only use GTS to clone
Past shrouded in mystery...Known only by his friends, which there are none (because he killed them all), as Juggora FC:3394 0161 2592 He lurks somewhere in the darkness... trading, what you ask, drugs... no, something that controls the fate of the world... POKEMON.... but wait there's more now that he has found even MORE mischeif... BRAWL... if he isn't trading pokemon, he now is fighting for his justice... and now is accepting all challengers to prove his existence Brawl FC: 0173 0991 4138 Prepare to meet your defeat
Old 08-09-2007, 03:26 AM
ScxCky Offline

Send a message via AIM to ScxCky
Default Re: In need of cloning ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE USING AR TO CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll contact you if I can't find an AR cloner

CHECK OUT THIS FORUM!!!!! http://cybergear.proboards81.com/index.cgi PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE!!!!! =) OH AND ALSO PLEASE PM ME IF YOU PLAY CUSTOM ROBO ARENA FOR THE NINTENDO DS!!!!!! =) DON'T MESS WITH A NATION THAT NEEDS MEDICATION!