Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-20-2004, 12:48 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: ~Pokemyths...~

OOC: KC, I am against you bunnying Odin. I'm trying to help save the world here and you can't read minds, . Please try to avoid it for later. It's minor and I would have said that anyway but let me know next time when you're gonna do that, please. Also, if there are no walls let's say I floated up through the floor.

IC: "It's not that simple, Isis. I have seen into the future. Powerful blasts of energy, fire consuming everything, scattering or destroying Rocks and Golems even. Chemistry requires Ingredients not commonly found. Even if I am successful in finding them or making them myself I will still need time, and two assistants to accompany me and help. One has to be able to freeze things while another will play and important role later. The second needs to have control of the element of Fire. The thing I am proposting is very fragile so I will have to levitate it before it can be contained and properly used." I said anoyed at that outburst.

She and Artemis didn't even give me time to explain and when I wanted to start, we were interupted. My concern was not the fight. Perhaps I could halp out later?

I glared at her with the one good Eye I have and turned to Horus.

"I am not concerned with the attack but with the future of the World. If it is destroyed now, the visions I have seen will not exist and niether will we. They might not be of this world as it is but perhaps in the future. Can you help or suggest where I will be able to find such beings?" I asked him.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-20-2004 at 02:46 AM.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Loki headed towards the rampaging shadows in the horizon. Fenrir was beside him, his loyal friend. Loki landed on top of fenrir after somersaulting twice in the air. He drew a rather long dagger from his coat, this one had a rose carved on the pummel. He twirled it and chanted a magic spell. From the dagger, blinding flashes were projectiled at the hordes, as he crashed into them, being the first of the pokégods to enter the melee. Fenrir ripped and flattened the shadows, which cried shrill voices of despair. Fenrir charged a hyper beam, as well as Loki, and they both fired at the same time, hitting the ragnarokk meteor, now being blocked by susano. The meteor exploded but there was no real change in its atmosphere. As the hordes kept streaming out of the mountain, Loki slayed many more, Fenrir watching his back. He called to the other pokégods, but they still were arguing about the new weapons to be used. He was growing desperate, he could only reach susano, but he was out of diversions reach, if he helped Loki, then the ragnarokk would take less time to crash. Fenrir seemed to enjoy the challenge, but both Loki and Fenrir new that they could'nt hold much longer with the other pokégods still in the canopy. He screamed with rage, tearing 40 other shadows that stumbled before his mighty cry of despair...

((KHRYPTICCELLO! STOP RPING FOR US! I'M DOING FENRIR AND LOKI DAMMIT!!))

Don't make it rain on someone elses parade ...MAKE IT THUNDEH!
Old 03-20-2004, 01:22 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu
((KHRYPTICCELLO! STOP RPING FOR US! I'M DOING FENRIR AND LOKI DAMMIT!!))
OOC:I absolutely agree but don't be rude. I guess I'm not the only one who noticed this is happening.

I'm insulted that somebody would Bunny my character. Syrus himelf complemented me that I'm very good. Please KC, I don't need help.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-20-2004 at 01:29 AM.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Location: Nihon Castle, somewhere in Japan....maybe even near Goldenrod ^^
Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor

Susano was still slowing down the meteor with his winds, however, all other pokegods seemed to dissapeare to fight demons.

~I hope they will be back soon~ Susano thought ~I don't know how long I will be able to hold that thing there! Good thing Odin is here.~

He looked down to see Odin talking to Isis, he couldn't here much what was said but he thought he heared something about explosives.

Susano: "You better come up with something quick because I'm getting tired of holding it all by myself! I'll try to aim a huge thunderbolt into it to blow it off course, but that might not work!"

Susano then collected all of the energy he had and sudenly all of the lithning started to collect in one place until it was a huge ball of electricity.

Susano: "I'm not Thor or Zeus, but I hope it will be blown off course or at least it would get trown back, but still I need someone' s help in slowing it down, so hurry up with something! Ah...My rage is comming back, do something!"

As Susano said, he was in rage again and with all of his rage and might he shooted all of that lighnings into a meteor. To all of their surprise, the meteor got trown a little back and was set off course, so now it headed the other direction.

Susano: "I will try to slow it down again, and you come up with something to stop it fast or help me slowing it down if you can!"

Just like that, he was off to cath up with meteor.