Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:13 PM
dark_mon09 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: GLiTCH~ Questions/Discussion

on my pokemon yellow game i was messing with the mew glitch then i was using it and found a wild pikachu then i deposited my first pikachu and the new pikachu also follows me. i also found a missingno and it froze then i keeped on trying until it work. then it work then i run away i got a lot of item on my sixth slot and pikachu was running everywhere
Old 07-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

All you need to do is fly or teleport to get away from it, it shouldn't be permanant, but when it happened to me, the game clock went to 259:59, which was kinda weird, but I haven't found anything else that is screwed up....

Old 08-04-2007, 04:00 PM
phrd1 Offline
New Trainer

Default Mew Glitch version 2

I found this, which lets you use the Mew glitch after reaching Cerulean, therefore you get it much earlier than with the other Mew glitch (where you need to have fly)

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/pok%25C3.../videos/109541
Old 08-04-2007, 04:11 PM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer
Default Re: Mew Glitch version 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrd1 View Post
I found this, which lets you use the Mew glitch after reaching Cerulean, therefore you get it much earlier than with the other Mew glitch (where you need to have fly)

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/pok%25C3.../videos/109541

Did you try it and see if it works?
Old 08-04-2007, 04:18 PM
phrd1 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Mew Glitch version 2

No I haven't tried it yet, but I can't see why it wouldn't work. It's the same idea as the original Mew glitch but with a different trainer that you escape from before he battles you, and using a different way to get away.
I'll try it now, but I'll probably spend hours trying to catch an Abra becuase I only have Red, and I'm fairly sure you can't get Jigglypuff on Red, so I won't be able to put it to sleep.

Edit: Ok, I've tested it and it works. Also I just noticed the stickied glitches thread, so i guess this should be moved to there, sorry.

Last edited by phrd1; 08-04-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:44 PM
DestinedDarkrai Offline
New Trainer

Default Mew!

How to get a Mew in R/B:

In Vermilion City go on board the SS. Anne as usual! Then once you have the HM cut, fiht a trainer in one of the rooms, and lose to them. You will end up in the Pokemon Centre and the SS. Anne won't have departed! Now Play through the game until you get HM Surf and HM Fly and HM Strength. Now teach all three to Pokemon. Fly to Vermilion and the SS. Anne will still be there. Now surf around the SS. Anne and round to the back. You will see a truck. Use strength on the truck and move it. A Pokeball wil be underneath it. Hit A Button at the Ball and Mew will appear.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:10 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedDarkrai View Post
How to get a Mew in R/B:

In Vermilion City go on board the SS. Anne as usual! Then once you have the HM cut, fiht a trainer in one of the rooms, and lose to them. You will end up in the Pokemon Centre and the SS. Anne won't have departed! Now Play through the game until you get HM Surf and HM Fly and HM Strength. Now teach all three to Pokemon. Fly to Vermilion and the SS. Anne will still be there. Now surf around the SS. Anne and round to the back. You will see a truck. Use strength on the truck and move it. A Pokeball wil be underneath it. Hit A Button at the Ball and Mew will appear.
That's not true. You can't move the truck and Mew is not there anyway.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:28 AM
karma34 Offline
Experienced Trainer

why waste your time to create such a rediculous response that everyone already knows is false?
Old 08-10-2007, 08:02 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Send a message via AIM to SunshineWingull
Arrow The Star Gene - How to get a Shiny breedable or Baby Pokemon plus Ditto and Mew

Trade a Red Gyrados (or another Shiny) to R/B/Y and teach it Mimic (TM 31), then trade back. Go to Blackthorn and delete all its moves but Mimic. Trade back again and fight a wild Ditto with Gyrados. Let it Transform into your Shiny. Mimic Transform. Make your Gyrados use Transform. Ditto will Transform again. Then, capture it! Trade it back to G/S/C and breed it. Your odds of a Shiny are now 1 in 64!
Old 08-11-2007, 08:40 AM
VonBlood Offline
Amateur Trainer

I thought the fact that you have a shiny Ditto increases the chance of getting a shiny from 1/8192 to 1/64 wasn't true? The odds are still the same right? Anyways, great way of getting shiny ditto and I hope it does increase the odds :D would help me a LOT expanding my shinies collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma34 View Post
why waste your time to create such a rediculous response that everyone already knows is false?
Cause some new people here may think it's true and try it.. I did it aswell, when I was like 8 ^^

Dratini
Hatched!
Dragonair @ 123
Dragonite @ 198
Lv. 100 @ 333
Old 08-11-2007, 10:23 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Send a message via AIM to SunshineWingull

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBlood View Post
I thought the fact that you have a shiny Ditto increases the chance of getting a shiny from 1/8192 to 1/64 wasn't true? The odds are still the same right? Anyways, great way of getting shiny ditto and I hope it does increase the odds :D would help me a LOT expanding my shinies collection

Click here for proof.

Last edited by SunshineWingull; 08-11-2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Color/font
Old 08-12-2007, 01:18 AM
NumberT Offline
New Trainer

Only in G/S/C it increases odds. In newer versions it doesn't.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:29 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

IDK if this one is true, but I'll just post it...

How to find Lvl 0 Pokemon (Including Mew)

[In R/B/Y...I think...I know it works in Yellow]

-Make sure you don't make the SS Anne leave
-Trade a Pokemon that knows Cut and continue the game as normal...
-After getting Surf and Strength, buy an ESCAPE ROPE
-Go to the SS Anne (NOT INSIDE IT)
-Surf around the ship, and find a rock...
-Use Strength on the rock
(Note: The Pokemon who used Strength will faint)
-Fall in the hole and you'll arrive in the Sliph Co. pool
-Walk around and you'll find the Lvl 0 Pokemon!
(Note: Do not attack, or they will faint)
-After your satisfied, use your Escape Rope
(Note: Do not Save in the pool unless you have an Escape Rope, or you'll be stuck there forever and must restart your whole game!)

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 08-16-2007, 01:36 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

I'm pretty sure that couldn't work, because the SS Anne needs to leave in order for game play to continue. You can't get Surf or Strength before the ship leaves. o.O
Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfrost View Post
I'm pretty sure that couldn't work, because the SS Anne needs to leave in order for game play to continue. You can't get Surf or Strength before the ship leaves. o.O
No, if you trade a Pokemon that knows Cut, you can continue

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?