Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 02-22-2007, 06:04 PM
katiekitten Offline

Default The assorted works of Katiekitten. Reviews, Opinions and general chat.

As I have way to many stories, I decided to combine all of the chats. So if you feel like popping over to one of them and giving them a read, (...They aren't the most popular, I must admit. Some of them even have no reviews and I haven't recieved over five in ages.) you can post here. I'll be posting progress reports on the feature length novel 'Sayonara' I've been ranting about for months, and the occasional idea I have for a fic. Anything goes here, really. =D

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 02-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: The assorted works of Katiekitten. Reviews, Opinions and general chat.

A Day in the Life is already on page 3. Meh, that was good, but yeah, it was kind of a one shot deal.

Are you planning on starting another story soon?

Old 02-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy
Default Re: The assorted works of Katiekitten. Reviews, Opinions and general chat.

Whatever happened to your fanfic with the Rapidash character? :( I'd like to see you get back to more simple storytelling :)

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 02-22-2007, 10:58 PM
katiekitten Offline

Neo: XD Yeah. *strikes dramatic pose* I will write more! Some day! XD

At the moment I'm writing two stories: Immortality, a oneshot that I started ages ago but decided to finish because there's a contest I want to enter, and Sayonara, the big long, most probably-going-to-be-novel-length story of mine. Set in a real-life version of the pokemon world, with some of the problems tossed in. Perhaps not climate change, I'm still deliberating, but most certainly some of the other things. You can guess what. XD I haven't been writing it recently, though - I need to get back to it. :x I will, I promise...

Orange: Phoenix? I'm glad you liked it! =D I am going to get back to it at some point, I promise. I will finish it, I know I will. I'll make myself. Evil Bunny King? Maybe not - it'd be a fun rp. But I keep on finding myself thinking back on Phoenix and getting excited again. =D Always a good sign. XD

Yeah, I agree. I should get back to it. I really loved writing it. =D

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX

Last edited by katiekitten; 02-22-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:34 AM
katiekitten Offline

XD Update time! I never got to finish Immortality, but I did write something new. Styx. Another horror attempt, hopefully a little more scary. Slightly inspired by the show Supernatural, as always. XD

And I got a new siggy. =3 The image was created for me by NK on subeta, and the character is my fursona. =D

I actually wrote a little more of Sayonara, nearly a page's worth. I refuse to give up on it, I am determined to finish it. Then I can go back to Phoenix. Then Bunny King. XD

...I have way too many projects. *groans*

I'm a little dissapointed about the amount of reviews Styx is getting, but it doesn't matter. That much. XD

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 04-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

I think we are all disappointed with the number of reveiws our fics are getting :( *eyes Fable sadly*

*pokes Phoenix*

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 06-06-2007, 06:25 PM
katiekitten Offline

XD Yeah...

I believe I may have broke my curse. *Smiles broadly* You know, my tendency to make my writing holy unenjoyable. I let go of myself a little, loosened up. Not every sentence has to be a perfect piece of art.

I enjoy writing a lot more now.

XD In the last week or so I've written more than I've written in about half a year. XD Well, atleast more than I've written since the year started. It's been fun. :) But unfortunately, the reason for my sudden activity is that I've found the inspiration to write fanfics on a certain show. Naruto, to be exact. :x The very show I swore I'd never watch again. Not only did I do that, but now I'm writing about it. XD

Well, the whole reason I posted here was to spread the news that I'm up and about again, and Sayonara is up and ready to be continued. :) I'll be starting on it again as soon as I've finished getting my current story beta-ed and sorted out, writing at two in the morning perhaps isn't the best idea. XD I made quite a few mistakes...

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 06-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Espeon206 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Espeon206 Send a message via Yahoo to Espeon206

I like your work Although I am getting wrapped up in my own fan fiction -pokes link on signature- but I /do/ check on your stories every so often
Old 06-13-2007, 12:25 AM
katiekitten Offline

Aw, thanks! I'm glad someone reads them. They are getting a little lonely. XD

Thanks again! *piles over with cookies*

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 08-05-2007, 05:21 AM
katiekitten Offline

x3

Quick update: Since that releasing, and ohmygoodness so fun writing spree, I've written five more stories. xP I'll list them below with a couple select comments on them:

Nougat - Written as another challenge, an apology of sorts for not writing the extremely twisted Zetsu-eating-Ino challenge a friend set me. Said friend will remained unnamed, for now. xD

Smile - Slightly miserable Deitobi. :x Major spoilers for 363 - If you haven't read the chapter, then this will come as a great shock and most likely ruin your day. So I'd avoid it. xD;;

Purely Scientific - Written on a challenge by a good friend. :) Take Kisame, Tsunade, and lots of Sake, and you end up with this. XD Oneshot.

Violet Skies - A Hidantema fic, written for the love of the pairing. AU. :3

Stargazing - Not my best, or favorite deitobi, but alright. xP

...And the same things for the other five, because I didn't do it before - Althouhg I don't think I've posted them all here yet. :x:

Flight - A Deisaku fanfic, slightly AU, set before a certain character's untimely death. Inspired by the song 'A Ring of Fire' by Johnny Cash. XD

Confusion - A short little thing, entirely random. Another Dei-tobi. :D

Of Oranges and Lemons - Just a little Deitobi oneshot I wrote. I love that pairing. XD Friendship fic.

Learning to Swim - Weird title, I know. XD A two shot deitobi story. In which Tobi learns of the Akatsukis aversion to fresh meals. Complete. :D

Standing on the Brink - Zetsu-centric oneshot. Naruto.

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX