Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird
Default [WAR] Th Incrdibl Advnturs Of Channl Dlibird? WTF? (PG-13)

Th Incrdibl Advnturs Of Channl Dlibird? WTF?

By Vx - Tam Trainr

(Ratd PG-13 for xpltd swaring and ovr-xposur to an gotistic pnguin. Translations availabl by rqust [I man with all th lttrs of th alphabt in it])

Prologu - A Prblm

Things had bn quit bfor th passing of th nw law. Socity was at an all-tim high, hlpd along by the amazing succss of th rvolutionary tlvision channl, Channl Dlibird, run by an idiot and a pnguin (and his trainr, Vx). But th nw law was st to ruin vrything thy had achivd! Somthing had to b don, and quickly. So the pnguin calld an mrgncy mting of th Channl Dlibird board of dirctors - that is to say, Dlibird and Vx.

"W'r scrwd!" waild Vx as he ntrd the function room, dropping to his kns and banging his fists on th tabl, crying his ys out. "W'r totally f*ckd!"

"You'r right!" dclard Dlibird, panicking. "Th nw law outlawing th lttr ' ' has totally flushd our company nam down the loo! What th f*ck are w going to do?"

"Wll, for on thing," Vx pointed out (h had stoppd crying and had stood up to think), "w could stop swaring. It's scaring th littl childrn." All h got in th way of a rspons was a smack round th sid of the had. "Ouch!"

"Right, lt's just sit down and discuss this snsibly," said Dlibird, apparntly saying th first intllignt thing h'd vr said. H had a point - in his fancy suit and dsignr shos, panicking didn't rally mak any sns. H took a sat at the had of the tabl, and Vx sat opposit him, maning thy had to shout to ach other in ordr to har (the tabl was a full-lngth 30-mtr dsign, aftr all). "W nd to com up with a dcnt nw nam that dosn't us th lttr ' '!"

Vx noddd, so thy both spnt hours without talking, ach puzzling over idas for the nw company nam. It was dsprat - if thy couldn't rplac Channl Dlibird, th channl would b bannd, and th pnguin bankruptd. Vx didn't mind th scond bit so much, but if the channl closd, th pnguin in qustion wouldn't b abl to pay him, which wouldn't b vry halthy to say th last.

Aftr six hours, thy both cam to th sam conclusion, and in unison ylld "W'R DOOMD!"

Things wr about to chang at Channl Dlibird.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong

Last edited by Channel Delibird; 01-26-2005 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie
Default Re: [WAR] Th Incrdibl Advnturs Of Channl Dlibird? WTF? (PG-13)

Hahaha, that's awsom, I don't approv of th swaring though, but yah that's prtty funny! Vry clvr!
Old 01-21-2005, 12:52 AM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Location: Running Around With Scissors AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!
Send a message via AIM to LuigiWithCheese

What's with the lackage of "E"s?

Click Here to See My Other Art!
"You Will Learn to Respect Your Masters, As Well As Accept Them As Your Rulers For All Eternity..."

Old 01-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Bing a war fic, I'm not allowd to us th lttr ' '! X_X Anyway, glad you guys lik it. (That sounds so wrong...)

Channel Delibird

Current Soul Silver team

Old 02-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Author's Not: Sorry about the xtrm dlay in bringing you the following chaptr.

Chaptr 1 - Don't Mak Plans Whn You'r Tipsy

Th odd pair, mployr and mploy, wr still in th function room thr hours latr, although thy wr now lying on th floor instad of sitting at th tabl. Dlibird had brokn opn th padlockd alcohol frzr so thy could try to drown thir problms in an ocan of drunknnss. It hadn't had quit the dsird ffct - although thy both flt a lot mor confidnt about vrything, th issu wasn't yt dad. It was to b this day that Vx would latr look back on and rmind himslf nvr to gt drunk around Dlibird.

You s, Dlibird cam up with a totally 1337 plan to sav th channl that day. Vx knw only too wll that vn whn th drangd pnguin was sobr, his plans wr disastrous to say th last, but things wr about to gt a whol lot wors than thy had vr bn bfor.

"You know," said Dlibird, onto his ighth bottl of br, which h was tipping into his mouth from th air - a mssy businss - "w'll just hav to gt him to rvrs th law. Prsuad th prsidnt that th world will b dprivd of its bst ntrtainmnt if h lts this law surviv."

"You know," rplid Vx, onto his thirtnth, "for onc, you'r right. In fact, now that I think about it, you'v always bn right. I lov you, Dlibird."

"My God," muttrd Dlibird, "you'r finally sobr!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Th nxt morning cam much too quickly for Vx's liking, but com it did, and th camraman rluctantly opnd his ys and lt out a hug yawn. Laning ovr to chck his alarm clock (which rad 11:54), h groand as if h'd just ralisd h'd had a nightmar. It was hardly morning. Th door to his spartan room in th back of th Channl Dlibird building was slowly asd opn, and Dlibird cam through, ys half closd and clothd in pink pajamas with bunnis on.

"Don't tll m you'r drunk again," h grumbld as h saw Vx push back th shts. Th intrpid camraman took in th commnt, allowing it to dissolv in his had for a numbr of minuts bfor it rgistrd. H vaguly rmmbrd thir xchang th prvious night, and ralisd what a blundr h'd mad.

"No, you idiot, I'v got a hangovr. I was drunk last night. If you thought..." sighing, Vx prssd his hand against his aching forhad and bangd his had against th wall. "you ar such a moron..."

"I may b xprincing a hangovr, Vx, but I still rmmbr how to dock your pay."

Muttring to himslf about distinctly untastful things, Vx pushd his mployr out of th door and procdd to gt drssd.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arriving in th function room at two-thirty in th aftrnoon, Vx was grtd by Dlibird, who was waving a pic of papr which was adornd by an assortmnt of smingly random scribbls. H raisd his ybrows whn h saw the silly document. "What's that, th answr you wrot in your Mdia Studis xam from school? No wondr you faild."

Aftr shooting Vx a cold star (pun intndd), Dlibird pinnd it to th whitboard at th nd of th tabl with a magnt. "Rmmbr my plan?"

"Hmm?" Vx draggd his had off th tabl, dsprat to gt som mor slp.

"Pay attntion, dirt!" Dlibird snappd, growling most uncharactristically. "Do you rmmbr th plan I cam up with last night to sav th channl?"

"Oh, my goodnss, do you actually xpct m to bliv you ar still srious about that? W WR DRUNK. It was a stupid plan." Dlibird lookd at Vx lik h was som dog poop on th bottom of his sho. "It was a GRAT plan, and you'r bound by law to hlp m mak it work!"

Vx laughd to himslf. "Bound by law? Th irony! Anyway, I'm not. That's obvious."

Th pnguin suddnly took on a quit intimidating sinistr air, jumping onto th tabl and pressing his head right against Vx's, growling "Oh, ys, you ar..."

Rtracting his considrably thick skull from Vx's thinnr one, h pointd at th papr. "You signd this contract last night!"

Vx's jaw droppd. This was impossibl. Absolutly impossibl! "Hy, I don't rmmbr doing that! I rmmbrd vrything, howvr vagu, and yt that's not thr! Bat that!"

"How am I supposd to know what you rmmbr? You could asily li about it," mused the Pokmon, bing rmarkably intllignt for onc, "and you hav no proof that you didn't, so...th law rquirs you to hlp me!" Bfor th distraught camraman could say anymor, h continued, "mt m at th front door at 6:00 AM tomorrow, and w'll bgin," bfor strutting out of th door.

For th scond tim in two days, Vx brok down and wpt on th function room floor.

Channel Delibird

Current Soul Silver team

Old 02-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

This story's hillarious! Keep it up!!!

yeah yeah yeah