Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 07-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Tycoon Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Tycoon Send a message via Yahoo to Tycoon
Default Action Replay / Xploder Cheat Codes

Now, before anyone points out the obvious thread we already have on Gameshark cheat codes. I would like to say, that after skipping through that, there aren't actually any codes to see. Only discussion on them.

The question, I would like to know, is where to find the cheat codes for Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald using an Action Replay Xploder device. They do exist, there are some on the Xploder Website, however, certain codes such as Pokémon and Moves are not avaliable there. I find it hard to believe that they do not exist, I am under the assumption that the Xploder website simply hasn't included every single code they have for the game.

The codes (as always) would start with a Master Code (12 digits per entry), and would then be followed by another 12 digits code, for the specific item. I haven't played on my Pokémon games in a while, but went to a mates today (who happens to have one of these Xploder things). After browsing the Internet (which included both Psypoke & Serebii) we were unable to find any that actually work.

I am guessing those we did find, were for the Gameshark, and not the Xploder device. Therefore, can anyone help me out here, and tell me, or direct me to these codes? I am slightly sick and tired of not having the ability to complete the game(s) due to them stupid Nintendo events (of which I am unable to addend).

Thank You in advance for all those that can help.