Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:09 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Island Of Truth: Plot and details. *JOINT PROJECT*

This is a joint project between me, WorkThoseStripes, and my friend, Djax94. We both aim to write this fan-fiction together, taking it in turns to do chapters. We haven't seen many people do this and we want to give it a try. Here is the plot.

In the middle of the ocean lies and island and on it sits the biggest volcano in the world. In this volcano sleeps the legendary Pokemon Groudon. In this year, the year 2029, the world has become very polluted from the big cities. These pollutants have reached Groudon’s home and caused him to become out of control and corrupted. The corrupted Groudon the gets ready to erupt the volcano in a rage that will destroy most of the Sinnoh region.

Back in Sinnoh, life is very different from how it used to be. There is a constant rivalry between Coordinators and Trainers and many disasters have been caused out of their fighting. However, as world reaches of Groudon’s rage, a Coordinator and a Trainer must work together to save Sinnoh.

Sofia and Jackson are brother and sister, but they don’t know it. They both lived in an orphanage and were adopted at an early age, being seperated permanently. Sofia joined the Grace family and grew up to be a Coordinator and a member of Organization Faith and Jackson grew up to be a trainer and a member of Organization Trust. Both of these organizations are groups dedicated to solving world problems such as the increasing danger of pollution.

Can the two of them work together and will they ever discover the truth about each other?

Comments and suggestions on the plot will be greatly appreciated. (: Many thanks, WorkThoseStropes and Djax94.
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Island Of Truth: Plot and details. *JOINT PROJECT*

How clever of the both of you to plan this project. Wish I would've thought of it.

How are the trainers and coordinators rivals, though? Do coordinators think fighting is barbaric and the trainers think contests are for cowards etc etc etc.

I'll look at it in more detail later, being yelled at. I'd read it, though.

Murkrow
Done: 800
Old 07-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Aww, thanks, Darth! We appreciate any comments and feedback! =]

Who's yelling at you? =[ I'll come and poke them with MK's rubber carrot! >=[
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 07-24-2007, 09:13 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Thanks Darth. (: Me and Djax94 will ave to get thinking at why they are all rivals, though what you just suggested is very good. May I have permission to use that?
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 07-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Now that I think about it, a rivalry between coordiantors and trainers is very likely. I'm surprised nobody has thought of it until now.

The plot seems well thought out and I'm eager how both of you will pull it off. So, you guys have another reader! :)

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 07-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkThoseStripes View Post
Thanks Darth. (: Me and Djax94 will ave to get thinking at why they are all rivals, though what you just suggested is very good. May I have permission to use that?
1. Djax94 and I.

2. Yes, you may.

Murkrow
Done: 800