Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:08 PM
iChaos Offline

Default My Pokemon Journey

It was a bright and sunny day.The Pidgey where soaring threw the air.The sun was shinning on the beautiful green grass.In a friendly nieghboorhood of Pallet Town was little 10 year old TJ whose just woke up was getting ready for him to egt his pokemon.TJ rushed down stairs wearing his Blue pants,a navy blue T-shirt thats goes past his waist with a blue hoodie no sleeves only T-shirt sleeves(NOTE: his hoodie covers the the navyblue shirt),with a black lether belt like ash's,with blue and black styled shoes,and a pair of fingerless gloves,with a blue cap covering some of his black hair."Hi mom",He greeted her grabbing a glass of milk.

"Hi honey so are you ready to go to proffessors Oak's cause you are running late",She replied.
"WHAT",He screamed.
"Calm down Proffessor Oak said he had a special pokemon he says iit needs a good home and partner",
"Phew",TJ said
"Well goodbye mom",
"Oh honey before you go",she said as he headed out the door."Here's a backpack where you can store your clothes,food and pokemon food to",She said handing the blue and red backpack.
Hiro grabbed the backpack and started running to Proffesor Oaks Lab.As soon as he arrived he stared around the place.He quietly opened the door and saw Proffesor Oak handing out the last Pokeball to a trainer.He walked in.

"Ahhhh TJ your here well I've have a special pokemon from another region it's name is Luxio I think you two would be good together",Proffesor said.
"Wow thanks Oak",
"No problem TJ",
The little Black and blue pokemon walked up to TJ.TJ bended down and the pokemon jumped on TJ's shoulder.
"You two got a special bond wow thats the first trainer I ever seen get a bond with thier first pokemon,so amazing",
"Oh yeah he dosen't like to be in a pokeball",
"I'm okay with that professor Oak",
"Here TJ here's 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex",He said hadnling a tray with a black and red pokedex and 5 tiny pokeballs.
"Well I guess I'll be going Oak",
"Seeya later Oak",
As TJ was on his journey he spotted something blue with a tail.Luxio had falled it's tail everywhere it went with TJ behind him.He keeped walking until he saw the blue little pokemon.TJ got out his pokedex and read out:

Rattata
The Rat type pokemon,are a basic pokemon species found very commonly in the wild in the kanto and jhoto regions of the pokemon world.Rattata are among earliest that can be cuaght by trainers.Rattata are extremely common in the Kanto and Jhoto regions and reproduce very quickly in the wild wherever it has settled,so much so that it is said that presence of one Rattata indicates the presence of more than forty Rattata in the area.

"Hmmmm.....I'm not really into rats,I'll think I'll leave you alone little fellow",TJ said

Just then a shadow appeared over TJ.It was a boy wearing tan shorts and a white T-shirt with some tan colored shoes on his feet.

"Thanks Mister for getting my Rattata",The kid said.

"No prob,kid",TJ saidas the litte kid ran off with his Rattata.

"Hey you Kid lets battle 1 on 1",The kid said.

"Sure",

Sorry I'm gonna end this

Last edited by iChaos; 07-20-2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Bad grammar
Old 07-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: My Pokemon Journey

This isn't really long enough to be a chapter...

Don't listen to people telling you "Trainer Fics" are bad. Just write them well!

You've got bad grammar, and you need to punctuate this correctly. When a new person speaks, you need to start a new paragraph.

Try and put a twisted plot behind this. Why has he been given a Luxio? Do they have a connection? Make it more interesting.

You should describe things more, don't just have things happening. Make them happen for a reason, and describe how they happen and why.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 07-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Re: My Pokemon Journey

There are a lot of Trainer Journey fics out there and it's your job to make yours stand out above the rest of them. Add a little plot twist. Do they get kidnapped? Do Luxio and TJ have a special bond or connection? Spice it up more than just a trainer and his pokemon working on getting all the eight badges and becoming the best. There's a lot of ideas out there just waiting to be written.

Also, description goes a long way. What is TJ's personality? Is he kind? Naive? A tad clumsy? How exactly did he feel about receiving his first pokemon? Don't forget to add some personality and character to Luxio because the pokemon is just as important. Was Luxio happy to be a trainer's pokemon? Did he like TJ immediately or was he a little resentful? Maybe him and TJ don't get along at first (much like Ash and Pikachu).

Before you post, read over what you have written and fix any grammer/spelling mistakes that you see. Or if you want to, you can ask somebody to read over your chapters and correct your a mistakes, a beta.

Oh, and the "," goes inside like this: "Thanks, Oak," TJ called out before petting Luxio. "I'll take good care of him." Don't worry, it's a mistake I was doing for a long time before someone pointed it out.

Good luck with writing and I hope I helped at least a bit. :)

Happy writing!

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce