Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((One spot left!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I can try to do the kind of Skitty you want, Gaby. I'll post my results.
Okay, do it please. I'd do it myself, but my lousy mouse keeps getting the cursor stuck. As in I move the mouse but the cursor stays =/

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 06-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Waiting for people to finish profiles))

Ah. That sucks. XP

Here it is. I just hope it isn't too pink.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Waiting for people to finish profiles))

All righty then...

Most of you have received PMs regarding your alignment. No disscussing it amongst yourselves; it's a secret.

Now, we're waiting for DeidrasClay and Psychic Oats to finish their profiles, or at least PM me back.

I'm just as eager to get this started as you guys. This is my first time ever as GM.

Edit: Aw, a skitty! It looks better than my eye-burning one.

Murkrow
Done: 800
Old 06-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
Ah. That sucks. XP

Here it is. I just hope it isn't too pink.

GET. OUT. OF. MY. MIND.

That is exactly how I pictured it...

No... seriously... EXACTLY like that...

>>
<<

GET OUT OF MY MIND!

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 06-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Wingull

May I change my Ponyta's color? Or does it have to stay this way? I want it to look like this.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Your Ponyta may be whatever color you wish.

My computer is really being difficult today, I apologize. Kicked me off twice in a row.

Murkrow
Old 06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Wingull Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Wingull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Murkrow View Post
Your Ponyta may be whatever color you wish.

My computer is really being difficult today, I apologize. Kicked me off twice in a row.
My computer sometimes doesn't even start! That's where the big Uh-Oh is! Then again I might not wannna change it for I like it blue and I typed in the information, I don't wanna do it over or atleast some of it! I'll keep it as blue!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

I'm logging off to eat dinner right now, but I'll log back on afterwards, get everything situated as far as sign-ups and alignments, and start the disscussion thread. Then you'll know who's good and who's evil. The role play will start tomorrow, because the day after will be a little hectic for me. I'll still be on, but for most of the afternoon.

Also, I won't be online Saturday at all.

Ah, you don't need to know my entire schedule, other than be assured that there is a method behind my ADD, OCD, and insanity.

Murkrow
Old 06-27-2007, 02:21 AM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

I finally have it o_O

Human

Name: Kobitozuka 'Kobi' Sujiyeme

Starter: Shroomish

Description: Kobitozuka could be described as an average teenager, with one extremely unusual aspect. His right eye is completely white, and his left his bright blue. He is also extremely tall for his age, standing at the abnormal height of seven feet. However, despite his height, he is not large, and is fairly muscular. However, his body would be best described as a tall pole, because his muscle is not visible from simply looking at him. His clothes consist of a navy blue uniform, which greatly resembles a school uniform. It is buttoned down tightly in front, and includes pants of the same color. His short black hair is spiked up to a slight degree, and he always wears a calm, collected, and introspective expression on his face.

Personality: Being a silent boy, Kobi could never express his deep emotions or views to anyone, including his family. For this reason, he grew up to think that passions and opinions were pointless, and better disregarded, for the sake of succeeding. His calm and collective face describes his personality very well, in that Kobi is an introvert by heart. He prefers to turn to himself for answers, rather than rely on others. The only other one that he believes he can rely on is Akiisume. Kobi is also incredibly intelligent, and was known for being very tactical. Some distant relatives of Kobi were awed by his prowess, and knew him as the pride of the family. His taciturn persona and shrewd intellect are his most defining qualities.

History: Kobi was born into an extremely powerful family, one that owned most of the city he lived in as a child. They were very rich, and Kobi always received anything he desired of monetary value. However, the one thing he was not given was respect and acknowledgement. He was forced to rely on only himself for real problems.
Then, one day, when he was reading in his room, his father walked into the room. His father was the head of the family, and therefore, the one who ran everything. After Kobitozuka refused to comply with his father's request, the father threw the book across the room, and struck Kobi in the face. The blow didn't do his face much damage, but blood that seeped from his forehead trickled into the socket his right eye. From this, Kobi was forever blind in that eye. However, that wasn't the bulk of the damage. After the blow, Kobi realized that his family was corrupt, arrogant, and did not care about him. He ran away from home, disappearing into the busy streets of the city, and was quickly forgotten when another son was born into his family.

[sneaky] “I have read and do acknowledge all of the rules that Darth has provided for the sake of the other role-players,” [/sneaky]

Pokémon

Name: Akiisume Detssu

Species: Shroomish

Description: Akiisume is no different from the vast majority of Shroomish, except in her coloring. The Shroomish body that she was transferred into was born albino, with vibrant pink eyes and white skin. The green spots on her body are also white, making entire body a clean white slate. Her eyes are piercing and confident, shining brightly whatever the situation may be.

Personality: Akiisume is very energetic, having been an eccentric Pokemon researcher before her "Transference". She is extremely optimistic, and seems to exist for the sole purpose of balancing out Kobitozuka's cynical attitude. She trusts Kobitozuka with her life, which is very strange for her, because of the inescapable fact that after she was kidnapped; her faith in people was destroyed. She never backs down from a battle, and enjoys getting into arguments about her ideas. Unlike her companion, Kobi, she is very extroverted, and shares her ideas and emotions with most everyone she meets. She and Kobitozuka travel everywhere with each other, and their separate and completely different personalities compliment each other very well.

History: When Kobitozuka's family took on the job of hunting down humans for the experimental testing of "Transference", Akiisume was researching the urban Pokemon who inhabited the city that Kobitozuka's family resided in. The Sujiyeme family found her, and, seeing that there were no witnesses around, kidnapped her. They turned her in to Team Mythic, and were rewarded with their payment. Akiisume was transferred into the body of an albino Shroomish, and her body was destroyed in the process.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Hey, you forgot about me! Regardless, I have my sign-up now. This one's a guy too, which is a new change for me.

Human
Name
Xuii Yejezneski

Starter
Buneary

Description
Xuii looks pretty normal. His hair is a typical blonde. Being indoors and living on technology for most of his life, Xuii wanted a change. Because of this, his skin is rather light, but is darker than before. He has worked out more over time, so he is more muscular, but it isn't all that noticable. Like many teenagers his age, he has acne dotted across his face in a few places, mainly his chin, but it isn't all that noticable. Xuii's eyes are a greenish blue color. His clothing often consists of a variety of colors, but most of his clothing has little detail and is just plain. He tends to avoid clothing with buttons though, as he finds them disturbing. Infact, he has a hard time eating around them or earrings, but he manages. The kid, although hard to tell on the outside, has a strong immune system and rarely ever is sick. Body wise, he's pretty skinny, but Xuii has recently been pushing for a more muscular build.

Personality
This kid is one tough cookie. Most people recognize him as funny, obnoxious, goofy, and pretty much fun to be around. However, those who are more serious or tend to be screwed up people think of him as more of an annoying person. However, his real friends truly look up to him. He is serious when he has a job to complete, and is always dedicated and determined in what he accomplishes. Xuii is an honorable character and always wishes to bring about justice. He dislikes ideas or people who he feels are bad and are out to screw up the world, but he can still respect them and treat them equally. The kid is also very intelligent and seems to always have the answers amongst other kids. Due to this, he is also very open minded. He's also very wise and knows a lot about the world and many important life lessons. Xuii is up for any challenge whether to impress others or get something he wants. He's not very coordinated and has a form of autism, but he never lets that stop him. He doesn't care about other's opinions of him. If there's one thing Xuii has the strongest in him, it is his burning spirit which always seeks to prevail at any cost necessary. However, he does like girls a lot, but has a very hard time talking to them.

History
Xuii was raised up in a very poor family. There was a divorce in the family later on that caused his mom, two older sisters, and himself a lot of problems. Despite this, he was able to pull through just fine and become a very tough, happy individual. His sisters didn't share the same fate, however. His father had abused his sisters early on and left a scar in their lives. Knowing this, Xuii wants to hunt down his father when he's older and confront him. To do this, he had planned to one day become a pokemon trainer and raise up a team of pokemon and train them high enough to battle his father, who was a master pokemon trainer. Also, his father had damaged his mom's fincances and stole a lot of her money. Both Xuii and his mom want justice dealt. Xuii, luckily, has been untouched by his father's absense.

Being of very independant nature after seeing his sister become the very likeness of his mom, only more b****y, he had swerved away in to a more independant stage of growth. Because of his autism and slower developing mind and social skills, Xuii's mom planned on him to start his journey at the age of 15. During his first two teen years, Xuii has become more athletic, participating in football and track. He also did well in the pokemon academy nearby. After meeting with a good friend and learning much from his history classes, Xuii was inspired to join the military like his mom had before his older siblings were born. Since this inspiration, Xuii has begun to train harder physically and has begun to turn his back on technology and become even more independant. Due to his rapid growth, Xuii's mother had decided he was ready to begin his journey earlier, so therefore a few months before his 15th birthday, his journey would begin.

Pokémon
Name
Yue Kyuei, but her Pokemon Nickname is Yeku

Species
Buneary

Description

You could say she looks like a shiny buneary. Like all buneary, she has a ball of fluff on the tip of her ears, but it is pink instead of the typical tan color. Her ears are somewhat long with light brown fur. Inside her ears is a steely color. Her coat is also primarily light brown, except for her small oval feet and the fluff that makes up the buneary's lower body, which is pink also. The little pads on the bottom of her feet are also a steely gray color. Her arms are nice and short, at normal length for any buneary. Upon her semi-circular head are her small oval pink eyebrows and cute round black eyes. Her small triangular nose is also a steely gray color. Her mouth is shaped like a cat's forming a the shape of a 'W' with the middle line extended up further and curved instead of pinted at the ends.

Personality
Xuii has a hard time with this buneary. First of all, she is cowardly and is afraid of battling and other pokemon. Every time she moves in battle or is struck, she always has to brush off her fur and clean herself... in the middle of battle. Because of her fear of pokemon and battling, she's very good at dodging, but only because she's terrified. Xuii was hoping for a tough, strong, and courageous starter pokemon like himself, but was very dissappointed by this pokemon's cowardly, cute, and all-too-clean attitude. She tends to be always about her looks and always shows of her cute pokemon body. She also loves to show off her moves. The girl is also very snobby and gets in fights with Xuii. Because of her feminine, cleanly attitude, Xuii has begun to undergo drastic measures. He intends to train his new companion in to a fierce battling pokemon ready to destroy all foes.

History
Yue was born in the city and grew up peacefully into a rich family. Her life seemed perfect. Beginning in 1st grade, she gained a lot of friends and grew to become very popular in her pre-teen years. She was also very accomplished, being a grade A student in school. Not only that, she was attractive for her age with her long bouncy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Yue also participated in many popular athletic activities, such as cheerleading, volleyball, and track. Xuii and Yue did not go to the same schools, but lived near eachother. She also had quite a bit of dating experience, which was unusual for her age. However, her constant attention and prowess in school soon grabbed the attention of jealous and wicked individuals. Yue was currently dating a popular guy, in which many girls liked. One of those girls wanted him, but was jealous of Yue because she had him. That girl was also the daughter of a man involved in Team Mythic's evil plot. Telling her father of this situation, he acted upon it and managed to kidnap her after school. She was turned in to Team Mythic and her beautiful, attractive body was destroyed completely as Yue became a pokemon, more specifically, a shiny buneary. She had never liked the idea of raising pokemon, but after being picked up by Xuii, she had an even worse outcome. Instead of using her own pokemon to battle, she would be battling them herself!

Question here. In the RP, will we give nicknames to our starters or do we use their human names?
Old 06-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Both accepted. I'll get the disscussion thread up ASAP.

Good afternoon, all (it's afternoon here). It's storming as well, so I'll get up the thread, try and get in a first post, and then I'll probably have to get off. I hate weather.

Edit: When you start, you call them by either their species name or a nickname you give them. (Like Nita would call Tobias Rattata instead of his human name). Then, once you gain the ability to hear them (if you couldn't before), you may choose to call them whatever you wish. (Nita would then call Tobias his human name to avoid getting her hair chewed off).

Edit2: Disscussion thread.

Murkrow

Last edited by Darth Murkrow; 06-27-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:56 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Sign-ups officially closed.))

Sign-up form

Human
Name: Emi
Starter: Caterpie.
Description: Long black hair (a full fringe that stops at eyes), blue top, white skirt, black cut-off tights (to kness) and a white bag. Here's a picture that's similar to the character, though not exact (eg, wrong hair colour, wrong fringe).

Personality: She's obssessed with how she looks and a little full of herself. She isn't too sympathetic towards people, but when she cares about someone enough she's got a brilliant personality towards them.
History: She was an orphan, her parents died when she was young. She has a strong relationship with Pokemon as it was one of them that saved her from the same fate as her parents. However she was bullied a lot at the orphanage which has caused her to trust almost no-one.

Pokémon
Name: Riku
Description: Describing as a Pokemon then? This is how I'd describe it in the actual role-play:

"Riku felt strange in his new body, well, not his, a Caterpie's body. He could not quite get used to the fact that he had no arms or legs and knew that it would take him a while to adapt to pulling his green body along without them. There was so much going on in his brain that he was not used to and he located the source quickly, his red antenna. He could sense all different things with them, it was almost painful at first. He blinked with his big black eyes as the sun rose over the tree tops and blinded his vision for a few seconds. This was life now.
Personality: Riku/Caterpie is very shy, but knows how to stand up for himself well. When he was a human he was skilled in battle, but now as a Caterpie his fighting is limited due to his lack of attacks. This has crushed his confidence a bit. He easily hides his depression at being turned into a Pokemon.
History: Riku/Caterpie's parents died in the same incident as Emi's, but she doesn't know that. It was his fault and he ran away almost straight away. He felt guilty so joined the police force and quickly went up the ranks. He was asked to spy on Team Mythic, but got caught in the process while watching them do the transformation on someone else.

So hows that? I wasn't sure if there were any spaces left, but I went for it anyway.
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 07-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Good v. Evil: The Plot of Team Mythic ((Sign-ups officially closed.))

Sorry Stripes, the role play has already started. I'm working on plotting another one for if and when this one dies, so you could probably join that.

Murkrow
Old 07-21-2007, 08:19 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

No problem, not much attention was I paying, sheesh I sound like Yoda. :P
Umbreon
Done @ 1380