Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie
Default Re: The Children of Legend

Obviously I'm not completely done, I'm just letting you know that I want to be a part of this.

Name: Wyatt O’Brien

Appearance: Wyatt is quite tall for a boy of his age and is rather clumsy with his height, often bumping into things or otherwise. His skin is only slightly tanned and often is looked on as rather pale compared to other children of his age. Wyatt has a slim figure but his muscular structure is rather weak. His sandy blonde hair, which is messy and uncontrollable, shoots out in an untamed pattern. His favorite accessories, a pair of bright orange Go-goggles, which are strapped on his head, sit upon his forehead, with a matching bright orange wristband that is wrapped around his right wrist. Finishing off his awkward attire, Wyatt wears a brown polo shirt with an orange stripe across the front and a pair of cargo style (not the army like clothing pattern, the kind of pants that lots of pockets and stuff) khaki shorts that fall just past his knees. To keep up with the traveling he’ll be doing, Wyatt wears a pair of brown and orange sneakers. Wyatt also has light brown messenger bag packed with stuff for his journey.

Personality: Priding himself in his awkwardness, Wyatt is weird to the extreme. Generally regarded as a sweet and caring young boy, Wyatt can easily switch to his hotheaded and aggressive side in no time flat if he’s truly aggravated. Being quite patient, it will take quite a bit to make Wyatt mad enough, but if you do, he’ll easily hold a grudge. Although he never seeming to much caring to other people’s feelings, if he was to be given a chance in the sun, he’d take it with no questions. Wyatt is extremely outgoing, and often takes any opportunity to meet knew people, or learn knew things, and although this may sound like a good thing, it usually only enhances his reputation of being extremely weird. Although he has an extensively awkward personality, Wyatt’s true personality really only shines through in a time of crisis, Wyatt will almost never hesitate, and is quick to the draw when help is needed by almost anyone, or anything, in his presence.

History:

Starter/Egg: Jet Egg, but if not, the Land Egg wil suffice

Spot: ...even though you have WAY too many of them, I would like to be a trainer this time around

Also, what kind of Pokémon does Reikeirko hold? What kind of Pokémon will we be able to catch?

Last edited by Lonsie; 07-21-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:03 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Oh dang, Bekah wants my spot, oh well.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

On the list you put me as the fire starter, but I wanted the Jet Egg.

Just something I wanted to point out. >_>
Old 07-20-2007, 03:31 AM
xXPikachuXx Offline
Experienced Trainer

o.k. i made all the words lower cased except some and i spell checked EVERYTHING its in my old form...i just edited xD

My Pikachu Sparky, Thanks Hakumeineko!
Old 07-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Meh, I'm just going to make a sign-up. If I get accepted, I'll probably be able to cope with participating in another RP...

Name: Quincy Sunnygo

Appearance: Quincy has an average height for his age, around 4'6". He weighs about 68 pounds, making him just a little light for his age. He has a rather dark complexion, due to him being in the sunlight for most of the time. Quincy's black hair extends about halfway down his neck, and covers his ears and eyebrows. It's very tangled and wild, but he never bothers to fix it. Both of his eyes are fairly wide, and he has blue-green pupils which resemble the color of the ocean. His sense of sight is extremely developed, so he sees more clearly than many other people. Quincy's arms and legs are strong and flexible, since swimming is one of his favorite hobbies. His clothing is simple and practical. Most of the time, he wears pocketed T-shirts with cool colors, like blue, green, and black, along with plain dark brown shorts. On his feet, Quincy wears black sneakers, but is sometimes barefoot depending on the temperature. He does not wear any accessories, not even a watch, but he does have a light, durable backpack to carry his few belongings.

Personality: Five sentences.

History: Two five sentence paragraphs. And please, make it interesting. I want to be interested by this.

Starter/Egg: Sea. If not, Land. If not, Pearl. If not, any egg that I can possibly get. If all the other sign-ups that get eggs exceed mine, then Happhin.
Spot: Whatever's most convenient. If you want me to decide, in order of most preferred and least preferred, I'd say trainer, then breeder, then coordinator.

I have everything in my mind right now. Just don't have the time to type it up. I'll probably get it done by tomorrow...

Last edited by Poring; 07-21-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:20 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
Meh, I'm just going to make a sign-up. If I get accepted, I'll probably be able to cope with participating in another RP...

Name: First and Last

Appearance: 5 sentences.

Personality: Five sentences.

History: Two five sentence paragraphs. And please, make it interesting. I want to be interested by this.

Starter/Egg: Sea. If not, Land. If not, Pearl. If not, any egg that I can possibly get. If all the other sign-ups that get eggs exceed mine, then Happhin.
Spot: Whatever's most convenient. If you want me to decide, in order of most preferred and least preferred, I'd say trainer, then breeder, then coordinator.

I have everything in my mind right now. Just don't have the time to type it up. I'll probably get it done by tomorrow...
Oh, I might lose my Sea egg.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob of all noobs View Post
Oh, I might lose my Sea egg.
NoaN, but the Spam. Poring, cut the indecision, it's absolutely you're choice. the reason for this open door policy is so that I can make sure I get the best of the best, and trust me when I say this, you're a lot better than a few people I can name who have been here longer than me *coughEspeonlovercough*.

The Jet Egg: No people, the Jet Egg, as you should be able to tell from it's appearance, is a joint effort of Latios and Latias. As you can imagine, this makes it naturally a bit stronger than the other starters, but not when you take into account that it doesn't evolve while the others do. It is Base Stage.

Fire Away: I thought it said Burnup. I'll change that right away.

Lonsie: LONSIE! Sorry. anyway, Reikeirko is a new Region, and for a new Region there must be a new Generation of pokemon. So, I will, at some point, allow in the Discussion Thread for people to suggest fakemon and fakemoves. I also have two new types which I will add to the Discussion for people to base around.

Gear: If you so wish to serve both purposes.

xXPikachuXx: Excellent. Glad to hear that you're not a n00b. We've got too many around anyway.

Kittengirl: What Deathspector said.

Spector: Thank you for covering KG for me

Kittengirl (again): Suck it up.

Spector (again): Thank you again for covering that.

Bekah: *slaps*. If there's one thing I hate more then n00bishness, it's underconfidence. You've got an excellent sign up there, and I can't wait to see it finished.

Poring: I doubt Xlugon's will. He hasn't been on in a while. Do you see him co-GMing this RP along with LZ and Hiro as soon as I can get ahold of them? (don't freak out guys, I've got room for three on my bandwagon)

Gear: The Discussion will go up a few days before the RP, which should be sometime next week, and will feature my final decisions on all tried-for spots. As for grouping, I'm going to allow you to decide your own groups, but there are a few rules, which again, will be up in the Discussion thread.

Patches: Way to go!

As you all probably noticed I neither accepted nor denied anyone. The reason for this is that I just got home form LA and am suffering my usual post-flight insomnia. Therefore I am very tired. as I will be spending all of tomorrow (actualy today, it's 4 AM) packing (we've got to move across town) and Saturday moving all of our stuff, don't expect me back until Sunday, at which point I will make my pre-judgement on any and all new sign-ups.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Eeveeking: Shutup. From now on, you are my arch enemy and lead rival.
EDIT: Wow, i don't seem to be very happy today...

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Are the signup forums really the right place to this?

Anyways, thanks. It still says I'm for the fire starter on the signup post, but I'm sure that's just because you're tired and fixing a mistaken list is hardly more important than a good night's sleep. :)
Old 07-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Hey, worst comes to worst and someone steals my Rainbow egg from me, could you put me down as Dandilyon instead? I won't be here next week (again), as far as I know, anyway. I might get lucky, and my aunt might let me borrow one of the laptops at her work again. (Don't count on it, though, I think she's off next week...)

Anywho! I have two fakemon chains, complete with in depth movesets and TM lists (though the TMs are from R/S/E/FR/LG, I could probably change them to D/P or whatever you're using) and Pokedex entries. One chain even has sprites. I made them for a RPG forum that died rather quickly, but you're free to use them. I'll be posting them at the discussion thread when I can. Just a heads up, since I'll be gone. The first chain begins with an Electric type that evolves into an Electric/Flying type, but learns a dragon move. The second begins with a Grass type that can branch off to a Grass/Flying type with a Sun Stone, or a Grass/Poison type with a Leaf Stone. (Or we can use Dawn and Dark stones if you want, whichever works for you.)

Old 07-20-2007, 04:10 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

And I am finished with my sign up (It's on the 3rd page).