Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 01:32 AM
Underking Offline

Default Re: whats with the mews?

Should be a hack, well in my opinion its hacked but my friend is wondering and that got me thinking. He said "What if you traded the glitched up mew from red/blue/green to gold/silver....Hmmm maybe not , but can you trade from gold/silver to games such as pokemon colloseum and such to trade it to the GBA pokemon games and then migrate".
Old 07-08-2007, 01:34 AM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underking View Post
Should be a hack, well in my opinion its hacked but my friend is wondering and that got me thinking. He said "What if you traded the glitched up mew from red/blue/green to gold/silver....Hmmm maybe not , but can you trade from gold/silver to games such as pokemon colloseum and such to trade it to the GBA pokemon games and then migrate".
Uhhh, what?(4 word rule)
Old 07-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Apparently you don't understand. The reason ppl ask for lv. 9 or under Mews is because they want to clone their Pokemon, and since lv. 9 and under Mews are impossible to get without hacking and therefore can't be traded on the GTS, there's no risk of it being traded.
Yeah, anyways, I should have closed this thread. The question was answered long ago.

*Locked*
Closed Thread