Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 06-29-2007, 11:38 PM
CrimsonThunder's Avatar
CrimsonThunder Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 335
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelover12 View Post
*Yelling at Bush* We're not Evil! You're Evil!!! Just you wait, soon you'll be out of office and the gay era will start! We shall take over! Muahahahahaha!!!!

But yea, they say this is a free country. I guess they mean it's a free country if you're straight. So sad : (
Canada is more free. =P
  #452  
Old 06-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Eveelover12's Avatar
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Look behind you
Posts: 1,333
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonThunder View Post
Canada is more free. =P
Yea. And they have cheap meds : P
__________________

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!
  #453  
Old 06-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Shiny Loser's Avatar
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Aboard the Failboat
Posts: 2,010
Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
In your siggy, Eveelover, one of the colors of the rainbow is missing. Indigo isn't there.
Please stay on topic, Cole. Peekaboob.

Well, America is Republican, not democratic, so maybe that makes some sense on why America isn't that free. Sexual freedom isn't not on the Constitution/Bill of Rights.

and @CrimsonThunder: It IS a mental condition, no it can't be treated, but there isn't a complete way to treat ADD either, or if you like it cold be compared to Down syndrome or something you need lobotomy on..
__________________
[clιcκ Ьαииεя тσ εмЬαяκ σи α тяαvεsтч σf α נσυяиεч][cяεdιт fσя sρяιтεs тσ мч Ьεlσvεd ραιя ρσκεЬσч sαяαЬ]
  #454  
Old 06-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Animaniac Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 24
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
Please stay on topic, Cole. Peekaboob.

Well, America is Republican, not democratic, so maybe that makes some sense on why America isn't that free. Sexual freedom isn't not on the Constitution/Bill of Rights.

and @CrimsonThunder: It IS a mental condition, no it can't be treated, but there isn't a complete way to treat ADD either, or if you like it cold be compared to Down syndrome or something you need lobotomy on..

I'm a republican and I'm free, i'd be alright with it if I wasn't a christian :P
Republicans are free to Bush is our president, and I don't see him as a republican taking any rights away...

I don't like talking bout this stuff, I'm straight nuff said ;).
__________________
QOTW = Quote of the Week check in every week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peepq View Post
HAY CAN I BE ON YOUER BAN LISTEZZEZ??!?!?!~#
I'll be gone all this week, so don't cry, I'll be back!
  #455  
Old 06-30-2007, 10:25 AM
dusknoir's Avatar
dusknoir Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northampton, UK
Posts: 441
Default Re: Bisexuality

I remember someone that was bullied for bisexuality. He was kicked every day. The bully was later excluded and then pernamently expelled.

I have no problem with bisexuality.
__________________
An empty sig....*calls Sig Fillers* Hello, yes, I do have an empty sig, yes....no...no I am not a gangster...no, I will not shoot your head off....no....no...No.....no...no...NO!
  #456  
Old 06-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: baltimore
Posts: 7,054
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
In your siggy, Eveelover, one of the colors of the rainbow is missing. Indigo isn't there.
Indigo is a transition color between a primary and secondary color. The way most rainbows are represented is the three primary colors, and their combined hue between each. Between red and yellow is orange, between yellow and blue is green, between blue and red is purple. That rainbow doesn't have red-orange, yellow-orange, yellow-green, teal/aqua, or magenta, so why would it have indigo?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimeeee
FrozenChaos703: I AM ONE INCH TALLER THAN THE MIDGET IN MY CLASS. D:
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
  #457  
Old 06-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Shozuka's Avatar
Shozuka Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,259
Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
Please stay on topic, Cole. Peekaboob.

Well, America is Republican, not democratic, so maybe that makes some sense on why America isn't that free. Sexual freedom isn't not on the Constitution/Bill of Rights.

and @CrimsonThunder: It IS a mental condition, no it can't be treated, but there isn't a complete way to treat ADD either, or if you like it cold be compared to Down syndrome or something you need lobotomy on..
I'm not Cole. Duh.


Anyway, hopefully the next president will make this country more free.
__________________
  #458  
Old 06-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
I'm not Cole. Duh.


Anyway, hopefully the next president will make this country more free.
Wow this thread is still alive...well for anyone who doesn't know I am bisexual. And I follow the principle that it's about love not gender....yeah that pretty much sums it up for me.
  #459  
Old 06-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Shozuka's Avatar
Shozuka Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,259
Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiikari View Post
Wow this thread is still alive...well for anyone who doesn't know I am bisexual. And I follow the principle that it's about love not gender....yeah that pretty much sums it up for me.

Why are you quoting my post. You are not answering my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Indigo is a transition color between a primary and secondary color. The way most rainbows are represented is the three primary colors, and their combined hue between each. Between red and yellow is orange, between yellow and blue is green, between blue and red is purple. That rainbow doesn't have red-orange, yellow-orange, yellow-green, teal/aqua, or magenta, so why would it have indigo?
Roy G. Biv!

R= Red
O= Orange
Y= Yellow

G.= Green

B= Blue
I= Indigo
V= Violet

The colors of A Rainbow.
__________________
  #460  
Old 07-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
Why are you quoting my post. You are not answering my post.



Roy G. Biv!

R= Red
O= Orange
Y= Yellow

G.= Green

B= Blue
I= Indigo
V= Violet

The colors of A Rainbow.
I just find using the quick reply button is easier. Let's not get off topic by naming the colors of a rainbow "Cole Sprouse".
  #461  
Old 07-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: baltimore
Posts: 7,054
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
The colors of A Rainbow.
You used navy, not indigo, and way to give me an accurate response to my argument, I was in kindergarten once too...

And [Zack?] is right, the topic is on bisexuality, so I'll stop, I just needed to prove someone wrong...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimeeee
FrozenChaos703: I AM ONE INCH TALLER THAN THE MIDGET IN MY CLASS. D:
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.

Last edited by Matt; 07-01-2007 at 05:54 PM.
  #462  
Old 07-02-2007, 09:11 AM
CrimsonThunder's Avatar
CrimsonThunder Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 335
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiikari
Wow this thread is still alive...well for anyone who doesn't know I am bisexual. And I follow the principle that it's about love not gender....yeah that pretty much sums it up for me.
You're just like me, likes wrestling and is bi. ^.^

Shall we discuss who the hottest wrestler is? >_>
  #463  
Old 07-02-2007, 11:17 AM
PokéJungle's Avatar
PokéJungle Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nihon
Posts: 1,152
Send a message via AIM to PokéJungle Send a message via MSN to PokéJungle
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonThunder View Post
You're just like me, likes wrestling and is bi. ^.^

Shall we discuss who the hottest wrestler is? >_>
I still find wrestling as really gay.

Even though I'm bi. ;<
__________________
[[ I have LIMELOVE



[[ PJN | MMC | SCO | DWC |
  #464  
Old 07-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Orthar's Avatar
Orthar Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Away from Crusties.
Posts: 5,506
Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonThunder View Post
You're just like me, likes wrestling and is bi. ^.^

Shall we discuss who the hottest wrestler is? >_>
No....we shall not lol. I don't find wrestling as gay, it's sports entertainment. Contact sports entertainment. Just like football is a contact sport they are similar in many ways.
  #465  
Old 07-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: baltimore
Posts: 7,054
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiikari View Post
No....we shall not lol. I don't find wrestling as gay, it's sports entertainment. Contact sports entertainment. Just like football is a contact sport they are similar in many ways.
Except football is a sport, wrestling is just a very physically demanding act.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimeeee
FrozenChaos703: I AM ONE INCH TALLER THAN THE MIDGET IN MY CLASS. D:
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com