Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Default A Trip to The Past

A Trip to The Past

My English assignment. I thought I'll just post it up. What do you think? There was a limit to what we could write btw so I t might be a BIT shorter than a page. Plz read and review. ONE-SHOT.
993 BC

“There’s the last one in the tomb!” said a middle-aged Chinese man to another.
“Let’s get out of here!” the other replied, “This place gives me the creeps!” They had been moving terracotta warriors into Emperor Chun’s tomb.

3000 AD

The light sabres clashed again. There was a blur of red and black light. “You will die!” roared Zhang Kui. The Asian man leapt for the woman. He missed and his light sabre’s black laser sliced through a stone brick. They were fighting on the Great Wall of China. “You have no power as long as I have the Heavenly Dagger!” Zhang Kui kicked his opponent on the side. She was thrown back against a stone wall. She cried out in pain. As his opponent writhed in agony, he slowly drew a dagger from its sheath. It glowed a bright green. Zhang Kui sliced the air slowly, savouring his power. Light came through from the slit he cut. He stepped through the gap, turned and shouted, “Siao Long Nu! You’ll never stop me now!”
“No…” She sobbed and rolled over. She was bruised all over her body. “Now there’s no way of stopping Zhang Kui!”

A bright light descended from the night sky. Siao Long Nu shielded her eyes. A woman dressed in a pure white dress and a veil covering her hair. She had a red dot on her forehead. “Do not give up, Siao Long Nu.” She spoke in a soft voice. Siao Long Nu gasped. “Can it really be? The Guan Yin Goddess?” The heavenly figure nodded. “You can do it. After all, you are a descendant of Fa Mulan.” Siao Long Nu slowly got to her feet. The Guan Yin Goddess handed a scroll to Siao Long Nu. She slowly unrolled it. There was a handprint and some writing. The Goddess continued, “ This scroll enables you to time-travel. Er Lang Shen and Sun Wu Kong are already after Zhang Kui.” Siao Long Nu thanked the Goddess for her help.

The Goddess waved her palm leaf over Siao Long Nu. Her silvery metallic armour melted away and in its place there was a long silky dress. Most of the dress was yellow. The collar formed a “Y” shape. The clothes confused Siao Long Nu. “ Its so you fit in with everyone else when you get to 993BC.” Explained the Goddess.

Siao Long Nu took a step back and took a deep breath. She concentrated and focused on the scroll. It started glowing red. “Wait!” shouted the Goddess, “Zhang Kui will be looking for the Forbidden Flute. Thus will put the terracotta warriors under his command and…” Siao Long Nu didn’t manage to hear the rest of it as she was already hurtling through time.

And so, Siao Long Nu’s quest to stop Zhang Kui from awakening and controlling the terracotta warriors began…
Old 06-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: A Trip to The Past

:O No comments? I need some please!
Old 06-24-2007, 02:00 PM
wildfire1313 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to wildfire1313

I think that is actually really well written You could even turn it into a book. And now off topic when r u gonna battle me?
Old 06-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Sorry but I've resigned as a gym leader...
Old 06-24-2007, 02:05 PM
wildfire1313 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to wildfire1313

So does that count as a win against you then If so
Old 06-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

Not sure, back on topic, more comments and criticism please?