Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 06-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Thrall Offline

Send a message via AIM to Thrall Send a message via Yahoo to Thrall
Default Re: Respect list

Wow, White Rider is actually alive O_o;. Now we know vets can come out coma's. Anyways, its nice to meet ya.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

It's a great experience, The URPG, and yes, after 8 or so years it's still fresh as ever. Nice for you to visit!

And to get one battle in wouldn't be a huge deal now would it? Not too many are up-to-date with the new mons, including me, but all of the info is available quickly. I always wish I came here 5 years earlier, but that's life. I'll just cling to Marth.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.

Last edited by Matt; 06-22-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:33 PM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_rider_au View Post
I am about to undertake my honours/masters year at university.

white_rider_au
A pleasure to meet you, I've been hoping to get a chance to see some of the vets responisble for the URPG. You have my thanks. And while I'm still a a year of two from undertaking my own masters I hope you have the best of luck with it.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 06-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

You remember me? Heh. Long time, long time. Glad you've stopped by for a check up. I've kept it going as best I can.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 06-23-2007, 08:09 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Oh my, oh my, I'm away for a day and look what happens? Not fair! ç-ç

Anyways, nice to see that the URPG god is a person like us poor mortal.

Now, a serious question: should we be thankful to you for creating urpg, or you should be thankful to us for keeping this a vibrant community?

:p just kidding, let's just say we're thankful each other

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Nadasaki Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Nadasaki

Just like white_rider here, i was truly amazed when i saw the RPG still alive and kickin'!
I'm one of the old members (trainers) of this great community and seeing the lineage of the ancestor club flourish this much since then makes me very glad.
If i remember one thing fondly about the past, without a second of doubt or regret, it's The Pokemon Ultimate RPG and the quality time i spent there hanging out with great people such as white_rider, moon_lite, jose, naz, firefox, dire, jman...the list is pretty long but you have your Respect List so you've got the basic idea.
I dug up my trainer stats, i can hardly believe i still have this stuff on the drive, it's really been too long...
Battles:122
Won:71
Lost:42
Draw:9
Pokemon:7 - Scyther, Electabuzz, Nidoking, Espeon, Flareon, Cloyster, Gyarados and Hitmonchan, all with bunch of TM's equipped.
I was also the Rock gym leader, a trainer and a ref.

The ancestor of this forum, the Yahoo Club, the place where it all started. It makes me sigh heavily knowing that it's all gone now, but it pleases me to see the children of surely the best Pokemon RPG there was, still active, still worshipping the legendery anime series and the wonderful world Japan created, connecting thousands of people over the globe in a fantastic online rpg setting white_rider and a few other people created.

This is all history in progress and we just might be witnessing something very great, something epic. Enjoy every moment, have fun and never let the spirit of Pokémon die out.
I'm very proud of all of you.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadasaki View Post
Just like white_rider here, i was truly amazed when i saw the RPG still alive and kickin'!
I'm one of the old members (trainers) of this great community and seeing the lineage of the ancestor club flourish this much since then makes me very glad.
If i remember one thing fondly about the past, without a second of doubt or regret, it's The Pokemon Ultimate RPG and the quality time i spent there hanging out with great people such as white_rider, moon_lite, jose, naz, firefox, dire, jman...the list is pretty long but you have your Respect List so you've got the basic idea.
I dug up my trainer stats, i can hardly believe i still have this stuff on the drive, it's really been too long...
Pokemon:7 - Scyther, Electabuzz, Nidoking, Espeon, Flareon, Cloyster, Gyarados and Hitmonchan, all with bunch of TM's equipped.

The ancestor of this forum, the Yahoo Club, the place where it all started. It makes me sigh heavily knowing that it's all gone now, but it pleases me to see the children of surely the best Pokemon RPG there was, still active, still worshipping the legendery anime series and the wonderful world Japan created, connecting thousands of people over the globe in a fantastic online rpg setting white_rider and a few other people created.

This is all history in progress and we just might be witnessing something very great, something epic. Enjoy every moment, have fun and never let the spirit of Pokémon die out.
I feel realy touched after your speech about the URPG. I feel proud and it's realy funny. Thanks White rider and everyone else for making this amazing game.

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 06-26-2007, 12:01 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadasaki View Post

Thanks goes out to you as well, you guys really had something going with this. And I hope you guys will drop in every now and then.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 06-26-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:02 AM
white_rider_au Offline

I'll drop by every now and then. Especially now since my housemate has the new Pokemon and is trying to suck me back into it... You never know I might even start battling again lol
Old 06-26-2007, 11:54 AM
earth_type_rule Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I never really met the guy, but thanks to him, my list just got that little less boring :P

And it seems some old people are returning. WTP is somehow back, and White_Rider now also seems to be in the picture. This must be a black day for Marth xD