Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-26-2007, 11:02 PM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun
Default Re: Giovanni: My Dad/ Enemy

No one wants to post eh?

Chapter 9- Forgiveness

Rachel laid in bed, snoring slightly. She breathed with a slight wheezing sound. Her room was filled with fan letters, flowers and a single table with 4 chairs surrounding. She no longer had a bandaged head. Rachel slowly started to wake up.

Daimon’s familiar figure slipped into the room. His blue eyes shone in the dim light. Daimon wore a lightly faded blue shirt with a pair of shorts. He no longer wore his sling pack for, Daimon hasn’t left Jubilife for a month.

Rachel heard the moving and woke up. She yawned. “Hey,” Rachel called.

“How’s it going?” Daimon asked, sitting backwards on a chair. “You know they say you can leave today.”

Rachel nodded. “I can’t wait to breathe fresh air.” She sighed. “I’ve been so stuffed up lately.” Rachel knew she was extremely lucky to be alive, each breath was gratefulness.

“Yes, you do know you’ve been all over the news the past month?” Daimon asked. He turned his body to be sitting to the chair right. He tipped the chair.

“Yes, I’ve been watching,” Rachel informed. “You’re going to fall!”

“N–” Daimon fell backwards. He flapped his arms from keep from falling but, failed and hit his head on the tiled floor. He got up pouting, and itched his head.

Rachel burst out laughing, interrupted by Doctor Carter. “Hi Doc!”

“Well hello there!” Doctor Carter piped. “You can leave when every you like,” Doctor Carter stated sitting on the edge of Rachel’s twin sized bed.

“Okay then, I really need to thank you Doc,” Rachel squirmed. She sat up despite her broken arm.

“No problem,” Doctor Carter answered. He stood up and paced around Daimon who was putting back up the chair. “You know where I work,” Doctor Carter smiled, he left Rachel and Daimon alone.

“Hey, you ready to leave?” Rachel asked Daimon who was sitting on the chair he fell off of. She clasped on her pillow, hitting her head on the wall, her head made a loud CRACK.

“You alright?” Daimon asked getting up. He smelled a white rose near by.

“Yeah,” Rachel replied. She sat up again whimpering.

“Come’on Rachel the great, isn’t hurt is she?” Daimon teased checking her head out.

“Shut up!” Rachel commanded and she gave Daimon a sucker punch on his arm with her good hand.

“Okay, okay!” Daimon laughed. “I’ll let you change now,” Daimon said, leaving the room.

Rachel got up from her bed (able to walk due to therapy). She pulled out a suit case from under her bed and changed into a white sleeveless shirt and a regular pair of jeans. Under her pants she saw a letter addressed to her.

It read:

Rachel,

Don’t you dare get near me! You failed me my daughter. I cannot let you be in my presence anymore. I thought you would help me accomplish something never done before, make all pokemon do our deeds! Rachel, you failed me, I can’t ever forgive you, never! You friend Daimon is very faithful, maybe you two can take over Team Rocket, someday.

Dad

Rachel crumped the piece of withered paper. She threw it behind her and lugged her suitcase into the hall.

Rachel sniffed the fresh air. The air had the crisp clean smell to it, it was heaven! Each breath was a true miracle. Daimon had already gone to her Uncle’s house to pick up Rachel’s pokemon and things. “So where is his prison?” Rachel asked Daimon who was standing next her, stretching.

“The um, one in Route 217,” Daimon answered sincerely. He took out a pokeball and threw it into the air. Flygon came out and made a riot.

Little kids and pokemon interested adults came up to say high to them. They acted like they’ve never seen a Flygon before, (which they probably haven’t).

Rachel sighed and elbowed Daimon to get on Flygon. Rachel jumped onto Flygon’s back.

Daimon got on in front of Rachel, telling Flygon to take off leaving the people spitting up dust. “Hey, I got you a jacket in my pack, I suggest you put it on.”

Rachel grabbed a bulky jacket from Daimon’s pack and slipped her arms through. The jacket was a bright sky blue and had a hood on it. “Thanks Daimon.”

“Once again, no problem!” Daimon smiled. He sighed. “I don’t think your father will be very happy with you,” Daimon told her. “I’ve gotten so many angry letters from him.”

“Me too,” Rachel agreed. They now passed over Floaroma City. The sweet smelling flowers made Rachel feel dazed. Below was a meadow of blue, red, white, purple, orange, and finally green. Azaleas, roses, and more blew in the wind.

Daimon remained silent. His blond hair blew back, making him have spikes.

Rachel closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, she was alive. Her pony tail swayed the same way the flowers below did. As Eterna came and went they entered the snowy region. Trees were seemed to touch the sky. Oh, how Rachel wished to stand on the top of one. Rachel was very grateful that Daimon had brought her a jacket. Below they finally made it to the prison.

“Flygon, land!” Daimon commanded. The Flygon quickly landed on the sheet of snow below. Daimon returned Flygon, seeing that Flygon was cold.

A man in a black suit greeted them, “Hello there, you must be Rachel am I right?” The light snow fall painted his suit a deep white.

“Yes, I am,” Rachel spoke up. She and Daimon followed the man through electric gates, it closing behind them. They went into a painted black building.

“So, you made a full recovery?” the man asked. He held open a glass door for Rachel and Daimon.

“Yes, I should,” Rachel uncomfortably answered. From left to right were grumbling inmates glaring at her, she felt a bit uneasy. They made a sharp right turn to a long hallway with two doors.

“Oh yes, me and Daimon will be watching through the one way mirror, in case anything happens,” the man told Rachel. “There’s a button under the table that lets us hear what he’s saying okay?”

Rachel gave a sharp nod and entered the door straight ahead.

Daimon and the man entered the door to the left.

Rachel saw her Dad right in front of her, he was strapped to his chair. Rachel took a seat across the table from her Dad.

Giavonni sighed. “I knew you would come,” He stated. “Even against my orders.”

Rachel didn’t know what to say.

“Hmp, you were always like that,” He looked straight into Rachel’s shining eyes, he saw pain. The same pain he saw when he was a kid. The same pain that empowered him to become this way, he look into the mirror. Giavonni didn’t see a happy man, he saw an angry old man. Tears dripped down his face. “I’m sorry- I didn’t realize that I was destroying your life,” He claimed.

Rachel quickly pressed the button under the table. “What?” Rachel asked dumbly.

“I’m sorry- I didn’t realize I was destroying life,” Gaivonni repeated. He sniffed. “I- I’m glad you didn’t die.”

“No problem,” Rachel whispered. Is this for real? Is he really back? Rachel had so many questions, not many answers. Her finger still was held on the button.

“Your grandfather, was like me when he was rasing me,” Gaivonni started. “My dad never showed me any love, nothing. Just pain.” Gaivonni sobbed. “Please, please don’t think bad of me!”

“No, I think I can forgive you,” Rachel smiled. She looked at the one way mirror. “I’ll come again soon.” Rachel left the room and entered the mirror room.

Daimon and the man sat in chairs close to the mirror. “You think he’s sincere?” Daimon asked pulling a chair up for Rachel.

“Yeah, he means it,” Rachel said sitting down.

“I think we can lighten his sentence,” the man told them.

“Percy over here is your dad’s lawyer,” Daimon informed. He sighed.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Percy told them. “For now, go home and wait, I’ll call.”

Rachel and Daimon left the prison and started to head to Snowpoint City.

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 05-28-2007, 02:20 AM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

thats it????
Old 05-28-2007, 04:58 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

LOL of course not! I've haven't written anything on the next chapter yet.... ^^ I'll try to get it up soon. You've been reading huh?

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 05-28-2007, 05:50 PM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

yep i have!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:31 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I might make my next story a Ninja or Naruto one, I'm not sure...

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-29-2007, 09:27 PM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

cool! i cant wait!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:12 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'm sorry, this is a horrible ending :( I just can't wait to post the beginning of my Naruto story.) Read it! (That's an order!!) I might make a sequel. *Goes to post Naruto Story*

Last Chapter

Rachel’s bedroom window had formed ice crystals over night. There was only one visible spot that didn’t have frost. Right smack in the middle. Rachel stared out into space. She had really learned to like her father, he’s just like Daimon. She sighed. It was trial day, each passing moment tickled the hair on Rachel’s neck. A loud thump came to her door. Rachel got up from her bed and opened it.

“Hey Daimon,” Rachel said leaning on the door. She smiled a bit, although she obviously looked stressed.

“Hey,” Daimon repeated. He smiled back, seeing Rachel’s stressed out face. He waltzed right into Rachel’s room. Daimon plopped down on Rachel’s bed, arms out, eyes closed.

Rachel closed the door and sat down on the edge of the bed Daimon wasn’t occupying. She sighed again. The trial started in 5 minutes. Percy advised Rachel and Daimon not to go, he said it would make things complicated.

“Now, now,” Daimon said sitting up next to Rachel. “Everything will be fine!”

Rachel leaned on him a bit. “Since when have you been right?” Rachel mumbled.

“Come on now,” Daimon started. “I’m telling you, everything’s going to be fine!”

Rachel repeated herself. She closed her eyes.

“Why do you have to be so negative?” Daimon asked. He turned towards her.

“I’m just nervous, that’s all,” Rachel answered. She looked at Daimon, she saw his concerned face. She leant in, Rachel knew it would be uncomfortable but, didn’t think it.

Daimon leant in also, lips also touching until, you know. Fireworks went off somewhere, Daimon saw. Just as before, time stopped, time and space swirling.

Someone barged into the room, stopping in the doorway.

Rachel and Daimon broke free feeling slightly uncomfortable.

The person turned out to be Professor Rowan who, smiled. “Shall we leave to Veilstone?”

“Yes,” Rachel murmured. She got up from the bed. Rachel grabbed her pack hanging in the closet and placed it on her shoulders. She slid past Rowan and headed down the long hall into the Pokemon Center’s front lobby.

Daimon followed Rachel into the lobby, also passing Professor Rowan. “Hey, Rachel!” Daimon called.

That caused a huge riot. People came out from their rooms shouting at Daimon. One old guy came out of his room and screamed on the top of his lungs, “Hey! There’s sleeping people here!” Daimon didn’t hear the rest but he knew the old guy said a cuss word. Daimon raced out the front door, into the freezing cold.

Rachel quickly pulled on her jacket, for the morning wind chilled her spine. She Daimon’s light footsteps. An overcast sky kept the land dark and eyrie. Also, the snow chilled Rachel’s feet.

Rowan stepped out to the snow covered land, taking out a pokeball. “Shall we leave now?” Rowan asked saying the o in now for three seconds.

Rachel sharply nodded, shivering. She pulled out the familiar red sphere and threw it onto the ground. Dragonite grouchily came out. “Sorry bud,” Rachel apologized stepping on to it’s back. “I gotta get to Veilstone.”

Daimon also called out his Flygon who, also came out unhappily. “Veilstone,” Daimon said.

Rowan didn’t say a word but, climbed onto the pokemon he just sent out. It was a Pidgeot, it’s graceful wings fluttered up and down as it raised.

Dragonite, feeling jealous, flew up into the air and started for Veilstone. “Well, come’on, we haven’t got all day!” Rachel called.

Flygon and Pidgeot followed Dragonite’s footsteps and began for Veilstone. “So, when is the trial going to be over?”

“It’s a hearing Rachel,” Rowan corrected, “Also, it should be finishing up in about an hour.”

“That’s plenty of time to get to Veilstone!” Rachel piped. Dragonite zoomed, leaving Rowan and Daimon left in the dust.

“Hey, wait up!” Daimon called. Flygon also sped up, catching up with Rachel.

Rowan came up from behind, Pidgeot zoomed right past Rachel and Daimon.

“Wow!” Rachel called, Dragonite growled a bit speeding up to match Pidgeot’s speed. “How did you train her to fly that fast?”

“An attack called Agility,” Rowan said, face blowing due to harsh winds, “I’m sure you’ve heard of it.”

“That’s not very useful!” Rachel disagreed. She shook her head.

“It is when you’re flying,” Rowan answered and that was the end of that.

It took them exactly an hour to actually get to Veilstone. They waited and waited because the hearing didn’t end for another 2 hours...

“Rachel!” Percy called while running down the giant steps of the court house.

Rachel sat down on a bench at the edge of the steps. She turned her whole body to see Percy tumbling down the steps. He landed at her feet.

“We won!” He grinned.

“So, they re-sentenced him?” Rachel wondered.

“Yes, to 5 years in prison with possible parol!” Percy cheered, standing up.

“Yes!” Rachel agreed, jumping up and down with him. Hopefully he’ll be out sooner than that...

Giavonni did get out sooner than that, 2 months to be exact. “I’m so glad to be out of there!”

“Well yeah!” Rachel agreed, heading into Snowpoint city. Rachel’s Poke Tech rung repeatedely. She answered it. “What!? No way!” She screamed into it, she hung up.

“What happened?” Daimon asked.

“Team Rocket wanted me to become their leader...” Rachel sniffed.

“Aww come’on now,” Daimon comforted. “Let’s get some food.” Daimon led them to a Chinese Restaurant.

“You guys go on ahead,” Giavonni told them.

Rachel, Daimon, and Professor Rowan left Percy and Giavonni outside.

“Operation Cat eat Mouse a go?” Percy grinned.

“Oh yes, but first we have to get them to trust us,” Giavonni replied.

“The Team will be waiting,” Percy told him, heading into the restaurant.

“In time, in time,” He whispered to himself. Giavonni followed Percy in.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 06-02-2007, 01:26 AM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

it was great!!
Old 06-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Crazed One

I loved it! It was awesome!
Old 06-03-2007, 03:44 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well thanks! Read my new one! *Points to siggy with finger* It's Naruto!

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 06-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonSun View Post
Well thanks! Read my new one! *Points to siggy with finger* It's Naruto!
Oh that was a great Fic!
Oh and kamian you just broke the four word rule like 5 times in one page.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 06-26-2007, 03:09 AM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

sorry....hey why is no one is posting? i need to read more? unless *GASP* this is the end?