Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015
Default Path of a Champion

Seb walked into Professor Elm’s lab. He was thinking about which starter pokemon he wanted. After Professor Elm showed him the three to choose from, Seb chose Cyndaquil. “Here are your pokedex and some poke balls” said the professor as he handed Seb the items. “Ok thanks” replied Seb. “Now Cyndaquil, time to go in your poke ball.” He held out the poke ball, but Cyndaquil refused to go inside. “What’s wrong with it” Seb asked the professor. “I’ve seen this before” replied Elm. “It’s rare, but some pokemon dislike poke balls.” “Cyndaquil is one of them.” “So what should I do” asked Seb. “Let it travel with you outside of its poke ball” replied the professor. “Ok” said Seb a bit confused. He picked Cyndaquil up; it seemed a bit calmer now. Seb thanked the professor one more time and began his journey. "So I guess were heading to Violet City first" Seb told Cyndaquil. They came to a river. Seb looked at his reflection. He was wearing a black jacket, a blue t-shirt underneath, jeans, and a backwards blue and black cap. He looked up and saw a pokemon across the river. It stared at Seb and Cyndaquil for a minute and then disappeared. "Wow I wonder if that was a legendary pokemon" Seb said to himself. He continued walking until it was night. "I guess I should set up camp" he said to Cyndaquil. Seb heard something in the bushes. "Maybe it's a pokemon" he said with excitment. He grabbed one of his poke balls and threw it in the bushes. "OWW" screamed a voice.
Closed Thread