Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Treeky111
Default The Coronet Crisis

I would like absolutley NO comments about my work. Ok? now here is the story.

Mt. Coronet is having some problems. Its erupting. Newscasters say that an eruption so large could destroy the entire Sinnoh region. Local boy Treeky of Canalave City claims to be able to see the smoke, despite its large distance away. Some trainers are traveling from all over the world to try and stop the eruption. Ash Ketchum the strongest trainer on the planet has grabbed his blastoise and is on his way to Mt. Coronet. Dawn and her Empoleon are coming. and... what this? a new trainer? with a Riolu? He is on his journey to Mt. Coronet. why? no one knows. Hes weak but i think he has a good influence on other trainers. He is the gym leader of the newly founded town in the Ace region. Mossgrove city. He has chosen to only take his Riolu. Now we go to our copter cam to zoom in on him. Right now he seems to be battling a geodude. This is how its going:

Riolu used slash
geodude lost 60/100 and used rock smash
Riolu lost 100/120 and used slash and a pokeball
geodude was caught!

Well with his newly caught geodude he is going farther and farther. And now to find Ash. Huh? what is this? he has Brock and Dawn with him? and what is this? Paul misty and may? a team? hmmm. Ash seems to have a Feraligator. A very good edition to his team. but Dawn only has her Empoleon. Brock has his Onix and Ludicolo. Now to look at Paul misty and may. may has her blaziken. Paul seems to have his Infernape and Ursuring. and Misty has a golduck and Togetick. We will check back on this journey later.

Last edited by Treeky111; 06-21-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: The Coronet Crisis: Treeky, Ash, Dawn, Misty, May, Brock, Paul

Where we last left off, Treeky had just caught a geodude. Now he is leaving Jubilife city. He is on route 203 but he does not see what is spying on him. Mankeys! lots of mankeys! Surrounding him! what will he do? does he even know? Nope. He clueless... Huh? he sees something! hes about to be attacked by The Mankeys! HUH? A piplup? jumped infront of him? What the! The piplup used hydro pump and is beating up all the mankeys?!?! Treeky just caught a mankey without even trying! Ah! now the piplups attacking him! He called Riolu out and battled Piplup. This is how it is going:

Riolu used take down
piplup lost 40/120 and used water gun
Riolu lost 80/120 and used scratch and a poke ball
Piplup was caught!

Yes! Treeky may actually help the eruption! Huh? the earth its rumbling beneath us? Good thing we're in this helicopteeeeeeeeeeeeer! aaaaah! we're tumbling to the ground! i think the power of sound and heat have pushed us over! now we're on the ground following Treeky. I don't think he knows it. Let's keep it that way. He nearing Oreburgh city. I wonder if he'll stop to battle in the gym. Yep he just healed his pokemon and now he looks like hes heading toward the gym. Hes in the gym now. he walking up to Roark. oh no i cant watch! But i have to! Here is how the battle is going:

Riolu used take down
cranidos lost 80/140 and used headbut
Riolu lost 50/120 and used slash
cranidos lost 50/140 and used headbut
Riolu fainted and Piplup came out and used drill peck
cranidos fainted

Yes!Treeky won and got a gym badge! we will tune backi nto the journey later.
Old 06-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Legendary Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Legendary Wolf

This can't be called a Fan fic, is lacks grammar, length, details, and many other things.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rider View Post
This can't be called a Fan fic, is lacks grammar, length, details, and many other things.
Well, since he doesn't want any comments, let's just not post here, and wait for it to die/be locked.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ha! not locked yet! now on with the story.

Treeky walked to route 207 and found out that he needed a bike to get up the hill so he went back past Oreburgh city through route 203 and came to Jubilife city again. He went up route 204 and into Floaroma town. He noticed that his pokeballs started wiggling and he smelt and nice smell in the air. Soon his pokemon popped out o his pokeballs and followed the scent. it was sweet scent! He followed his pokemon over to a roselia. He told piplup to come out. heres how the battle went:

Piplup used peck
Roselia lost 50/100 and used growth
piplup used peck
Roselia fainted

Treeky put his pokemon back in their pokeballs and went back to Floaroma town to heal his pokemon, just to make sure they werent under the evil spell of roselia's sweet scent. Once his pokemon were healed he went to the fuego ironworks to train his pokemon. On his way there a weird trainer jumped infront of him and challenges him to a battle heres how it went:

Riolu was sent out
Pikachu was sent out
Riolu used take down
Pikachu los 60/100 and used spark
Riolu lost 80/120 and switched to geodude
geodude used rock throw
Pikachu fainted and pichu was sent out
Pichu used spark
spark didnt affect geodude and geodude used rock throw
pichu fainted and Treeky won the battle!

After winning the battle geodude evolved into graveler. Perfect! We will be back with this journey later
Old 06-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

I guess I'll just have to report then.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Treeky111 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: The Coronet Crisis

ok now this is a sneak preview of what happens at the end:
Quote:
Oh no! Mt. Coronet is erupting! Treeky just sent out all his pokemon, Empoleon, Golem, Lucario, and Dragonite! He told Golem to use rock throw to plug up Mt. Coronet! Oh no! Mt. Coronet, just exploded and lava is flying...
Well! you saw the sneak preview! now on with the story:

After the battle, the man Treeky was battling revealed that he was a member of Team Magma! Huh? We don't have that team in the Sinnoh. But why is HE here? Maybe he has something to do with Mt. Coronet? Treeky called officer jenny and ran from The Magma guy. He ran into Eterna Forest and a draganair jumped infront of him! Treeky screamed in surprise. Then he sent out piplup. heres how the battle went:

Piplup used drill peck
dragonair lost 90/120 and used dragonbreath
piplup dodged the move and quickly used hyrdo pump
dragonair lost 50/120 and fled.

Treeky ran after dragonair and threw a pokeball. Dragon air escaped from the pokeball and Treeky told piplup to use drill peck then Treeky threw a pokeball again and caught dragonair! Piplup evolved into Prinplup. Treeky ran threw the forest but a burmy used string shot and caught him in it! what happened? i thought pokemon attacked pokemon but this burmy seemed particulerly mad at Treeky. Since Prinplup was still out it used peck and freed Treeky. Burmy used poison sting and poisoned Treeky! Man this burmy was mad! Treeky fell to the ground. Prinplup was so mad he used bubblebeam and it hit burmy so hard burmy went flying and hit the tree and fainted. Will Treeky be rescued? what will Prinplup do? find out next time!
Old 06-22-2007, 02:21 AM
politoed123 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to politoed123 Send a message via MSN to politoed123 Send a message via Yahoo to politoed123

wow this is kinda retarded it makes no sence dawn empoeon ash blastoise????? MAKE IT MAKE SENCE!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by politoed123 View Post
wow this is kinda retarded it makes no sence dawn empoeon ash blastoise????? MAKE IT MAKE SENCE!!!
Shutup, Politoad the retard. Don't call him retarded when your retarded yourself.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeky111 View Post
I would like absolutley NO comments about my work. Ok? now here is the story.
Live with it. This story is not long enough, it's not very well written, it's not descriptive, since when does Ash have a Blastoise, last I checked he had a Pikachu, and Charizard was the only fully evolved starter he owned, and this is more like color comentary on Pokemon Diamond with a different storyline. And why is Team Magma in Sinnoh when they dissolved in Hoenn? This is poorly thought out, poorly written, and you are clearlyone of those n00bs who doesn't pay attention when he's being told that what he's doing is incorrect.
Closed Thread