Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:00 AM
politoed123 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to politoed123 Send a message via MSN to politoed123 Send a message via Yahoo to politoed123
Default Pokemon Master (in training) Zeke (takes place in sinnoh)

"Zeke.... Zeke..... Zeke..... Wake Up Sleepy Head!" His Mom was saying to him. "Today is the big day the day you start your pokemon adventure." Zeke was to busy dreaming to think about getting up. He was dreaming about his Pokemon Journey with his pokemon. He imagined battling against his rival Kyle. Kyle already had his pokemon he choose chimchar as his starter and already caught 4 pokemon seeing that every day he will email him on his pokenav bragging about he is so great the best but i nthis dream it is different. He imanged he was the best trainer with the best pokemon. Zeke finnaly woke up by his now annoing mom and he got up put on a shirt and pants grabbed his bag that contained 6 pokeballs a pokedex a pokenav and a poketch. (All received by the professor in a parcel witch contained his inventaion to get a pokemon and start his journey.) He could choose piplup turtwig or chimechar. Zeke havent decided on a pokemon yet but he knows he will find the perfect one when he arrives at the lab. He Ran to the lab and was greeted by professor Billy-Joe-Bob Kazoo the 3rd. Professor billy-joe-bob Kazoo the 3rd pulled a desk witch had a baby turtwig a baby piplup and a baby chimechar on it. Professor b.j.b the 3rd told him to choose one. Zeke knew he didnt want chimechar because Kyle will think he copied him and make up a big story. So it was between turtwig and piplup.

"I choose Piplup!" Decalired Zeke
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Plz tell me what you think so far should i continue it or just stop it cause im not so sure if it is good i cant really think of any thing...