Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-16-2007, 03:26 AM
politoed123 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to politoed123 Send a message via MSN to politoed123 Send a message via Yahoo to politoed123
Default Water Gym Leader Needed!!!

Cary woke up on a bright happy morning she did the ussual brush teeth for 2minutes and 14 second exactly took a bath with the water temp. at exactly 89 degrees F and got dressed in the same sparkley aqua blue shirt with blank pants. She walked down stairs to say good morning to her mom. Her mom made blue berry pancakes orange juice and bacon. Cary ate this in exacly 7minutes and 37seconds. Her mom grap a flyer that was hangiong on the fridge and handed it to Cary. it stated "Water Gym Leader Needed!!!! regenster at the sootapools gym!!!" Cary mouth droped to the ground and since living it sootapools she ran out of the houise and jumped in the familys 2 person speed boat and raced to the gym in the middle of the water. She jumped out of the boat and ran in the gym. there was the famous wallace! He was sitting at a desk with a ton of papers on it and there was a line of people in front of the desk waiting to regenster. Cary got in line and waited for a while until she got to the front and wallace asked "do u have alot of expeice with water types?" "yes" "do you own any water types?' "Yes" What are your pokemon?

Cary ansewed by taking her lure and net balls and tossed them next to her and in a blink her water pokemon came out. a politoed; a gyrados; a milotic; a emploeon; a walrein' and a newly hatched mantyke. "WOW, what excellent water pokemon now lets see how they do in battle a 3 on 3 ok?' "OK"

Cary stood on one side of the water and ice arena and wallace on the other and a ref in the middle. The Ref shouted "This is a 3 on 3 battle no substitutions wat so ever now begin!"

"Ill go 1st" said wallace "Go Tentacruel!" Wallaced throw his pokeball in the water and a tentacruel came out of the red light. "Go Politoed!" Casy throw a Lure Ball in the water and politoed came out simmimg and clapping in the water.

"Use Poison Jab!" Tentencruel lashed out a brght purple fin and went towards politoed" "Dodge it politoed by using dive!" Politoed dived undewr water and tentecruel hit the water with the poison jab making steam fill the arena. "Politoed use Ice Beam on the water! Politoed fires a ice beam in the water creating a path leading to tentecruel and around it. "Now skate on the ice and focus punch!" politoed charges up a focus punch while skating on the ice and hit tentacuel directly" "Tentacruel is unable to battle Politoed wins! Wallace returnes tentacruel to its pokeball and sends out Lanturn

"Lanturn use thunder bolt!" Lanturn sends out a powerful thunder bolt and hits Politoed. Politoed use hydro pump! Use hydro pump too lanturn! The two pokemon both sends out a hydro pump they go back and forth wallace seeing that the streghth is equal wallace says "Lantun use Flash!" LAntur shines a bright light that makes politoed stop and lanturns hits it with hydro pump" Politoed is unable to battle Lanturn wins!! Cary returns politoed and sends out Milotic.

TO BE CONTINUED (P.S. I made this one in role play but people said it was fan fiction so i changed it to this)
Old 06-16-2007, 05:29 AM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Water Gym Leader Needed!!!

Read the rules. You need to re-paragraph every time a new person speaks. I suggest editing this before anyone else can read it. That way this thread won't get closed in a week.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 06-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

I remeber saying this before...

Close your SPEECHMARKS!!!!!!

Quote:
" Politoed is unable to battle Lanturn wins!! Cary returns politoed and sends out Milotic.
Sorry for being pushy...

But please close your speech marks!

Djax94
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 06-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Erm. You have terrible grammar, please use a spell check. Also you have to skip a line for every different person speaking, and you have to close your quotes. Also, you have switches between past and present tense, and it usually gets readers confused. NO, they are not stupid. It really confuses. PLUS, you're insulting my best character Wallace.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:44 PM
politoed123 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to politoed123 Send a message via MSN to politoed123 Send a message via Yahoo to politoed123

OK i will fix it later but can u see my new story Pokemon contest in hoehon? plz