Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Jon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jon
Default A New Adventure

As always feel free to comment. The following takes place about the time Ash is doing the Battle Frontier.

Prologue (The prologue is short but the chapters will be longer...I promise )

Gregory wakes up as the sun shines in though his bedroom window.
“Today is the day! It’s the day after my tenth birthday! Time to start my journey as a Pokemon Trainer.” Gregory quickly gets dressed and runs down stairs.
“Hey mom, hey dad.” Gregory yells as he runs out the front door. He sees his best friend and neighbor Colton outside.
“You sure do take forever Greg. I’ve could’ve been at Professor Oak’s lab right now getting my Pokemon.” Today was also the day Colton starts his journey to being the greatest Fire trainer ever. “You better hope nobody took Charmander.”
“Nice to see you too Colt. Let’s hurry up. I’m sure Pete is already there and I don’t want him to have first pick.”

The two boys run to Prof. Oak’s lab. Both are panting when they get there. They take a moment to catch their breath then the walk inside just as Pete is about to pick his Pokemon.
“Well, I’m glad you two losers decided to show up.”
“Sorry we’re late Professor.” Gregory says, ignoring Pete.
“Quite alright boys. You are just in time to watch Pete pick his Pokemon. If you guys were here a minute earlier you would have been first.”
Colton cast a sidelong glance at Gregory, who just shrugs and give him his “I'm sorry” smile.
“So Pete,” the Professor says, “which of the three Pokemon do you want.”
“I think I want Charmander.”
Colton looks devastated. Pete knew he wanted Charmander.
“Gee Colt, I’m sorry. It’s my fault we didn’t get here earlier.” Gregory apologizes.
“It’s ok Greg.”
“Are you sure you want Charmander Pete?” Professor Oak ask.
“Nah, I just wanted to see the look on Colton’s face. I want Bulbasaur.”
Colton sighs with relief.
“That was a mean trick Pete.”
“You know me Greg.” Professor Oak hands Pete his new Pokemon. “Thanks Prof. I’m out guys.” With that Pete walks out of the lab, gets on his bike, and heads of toward Viridian City.
“Colton, you are next.”
“You know what I want Professor Oak.”
“Yes I do. Here is your Charmander.” Colton walks up to the Professor and takes the Pokeball that is in his hand. “I finally have a Pokemon!”
“Gregory, I guess you get stuck with Squitle.”
“Good, I wanted him anyways.”
“Good luck with your journey boys. I expect great things from you two.”
“Thanks Professor Oak.” they both say. Gregory and Colton walk outside. “Charmander, go!” Colton throws his Pokeball and Charmander comes out. “I’m your new trainer Charmander. I want to be the best Fire type Pokemon trainer in the world.” “Char char!” Charmander runs over to Colton and hugs his leg.
“Looks like you and Charmander are friends already.”
“Yea. Aren’t you going to call out your new Squirtle?”
“Oh yea! Squirtle, c’mon out!” Gregory throws his Pokeball and out pops a Squirtle. “Hey Squirtle, I’m Gregory and I’m counting on you to help me be the best trainer Pallet Town ever had.” “Squirtle Squirt!”
“Seems like you and Squirtle are friends too.”
“Yea. We better head home to pack and say goodbye.”
“You’re right. I’ll meet you at your front gate as usual.”
The two friends run home to say there goodbyes and pack for their new adventure.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:38 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Re: A New Adventure

There's a rule here at pe2k. Always start a new paragraph every time a new person speaks.

I didn't in my past fic so nobody even bothered to read them. If you want actual reviews space between speak.

And always use past(not present) tense.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 06-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Jon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jon
Default Re: A New Adventure

Thanks for info. I'll get those changes done as soon as possible.