Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Ruuki Offline
Amateur Trainer

Wink The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven

~Do NOT steal my ideas, characters, or names I use. If you do I will chase you down.

Ruuki lied in her bed, the alarm clock buzzing loudly, attempting to awaken her. As a matter of fact, Ruuki was wide awake. She was just exhausted.

She could not sleep at all that night. She was too excited for the next day - her tenth Birthday and the day she would obtain her very first Pokemon!

Ruuki finally managed to pull herself slowly upwards, to shut the alarm off and try and get more sleep. As soon as she rested her head upon her soft pillow, her mom burst into the room.

"Happy Birthday, Ruu-chan!" exclaimed her mom, looking as cheerful as ever.

Ruuki rolled over, so her back was to her mom, and said, "Mom leave me alone.. I'm tired..."

"No, Honey! You have to go get your first Pokemon now!" exclaimed Ruuki's mom excitedly. "I remember when I got my first Pokemon.. I was so excited..."

Ruuki's mom's voice faded as Ruuki went into her own thoughts. Wonder what Pokemon I'll get... Hmm Hope i'll be good friends with it! were the thoughts scrolling her head.

Ruuki got up and went into her closet and got dressed into a brown and orange/yellow short sleeved hoodie and a brown and orange/yellow skirt.

She came out and waved to her mom as she raced towards Professor Birch's lab. She burst through the doors and realized she was late, and Professor Birch was already giving away the Pokemon!

The other kids went shuffling away, chattering excitedly about their new Pokemon. Ruuki hurriedly rushed to Professor Birch. He smiled as she approached and handed her the last Pokeball on the table.

"There you go.. my last one.. Hope you like her!" exclaimed Professor Birch.

Ruuki curiously sent out the Pokemon, only to be quite disappointed. She had been hoping to get an Eevee. WHat she had gotten was quite the opposite....

~The Pokemon will be revealed next chapter.. I will only continue if you guys like it! ^_^ Hope you guys do!

~Plus its short because I wanna know if you guys like it before I write more.

~Ruuki <3

Trainer card made by me.
You steal them and I'll chew you face off!

Friend Code: 305045073317