Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Harry Potter Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default DP get new power?

Why does DP get to have its very own board when every other pokemon game is smushed into the the board where all the games are suposed to go. I think that DP should be moved back to where the other games are

PS please dont think that I am a stupid little new trainer that dosent know what hes talking about because I had a previous acount on here with over 300 posts

I LIKE CHEESE AND MR BANNANA >
Old 06-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Shady Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Shady Send a message via MSN to Shady
Default Re: DP get new power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
Why does DP get to have its very own board when every other pokemon game is smushed into the the board where all the games are suposed to go. I think that DP should be moved back to where the other games are

PS please dont think that I am a stupid little new trainer that dosent know what hes talking about because I had a previous acount on here with over 300 posts
I think the DP board is good. Because of the new trading and things, it should have it's own board and because it's a new game, it will attract alot of attention.

Did you see the state of the DP section when it wasn't it's own board? There was 5 pages of unread threads. Horrible. xD

Old 06-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Ultima Boss Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
Why does DP get to have its very own board when every other pokemon game is smushed into the the board where all the games are suposed to go.
First of all, unlike the previous generation, the current one has online features (WiFi, if you will). These online features of global battling, trading, ect. take up quite a bit of space for one board.

Secondly, haven't you seen the horde of n00bs posting about various inquiries in the D/P section alone? You seriously think that all of this could fit in one board?

Quote:
I think that DP should be moved back to where the other games are
I think that you need to rethink your love toward Diamond and Pearl, rather than classifying it as another Pokemon game.

Quote:
Just for saying that, along with the fact you aren't attempting to use proper grammar, capitalization, or spelling, I do think you're some "stupid little new trainer that doesn't know what he's talking about". And, for your information, having over 300 posts doesn't shine here, at all.

And, yes, I "get new power".

Last edited by Ultima Boss; 06-12-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Harry Potter Offline
Amateur Trainer

Hey Ultima Boss I wasn't trying to get anyone mad I just wanted to know why diamond and pearl got its own area. So please forgive me if I offended you.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

A single sub-board was not enough to handle all the activity DP has brought to the forum. That's why it has it's own board. Also, it's easier to manage this way.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 06-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Harry Potter Offline
Amateur Trainer

Okay thank you. A Moderator can lock this now

Closed Thread