Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-08-2004, 05:52 AM
Entei Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Entei Send a message via Yahoo to Entei
Default Pokemon Release

Hi, it's Entei here! I may be new to the forum but I looooooove pokemon! So here's my story. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it! (corny, eh?)

"Pidgey, Pidgey, Pidgey, Spearow, Rattata..." Nevada Juniors frowned as she looked at the selection of Pokemon cards in front of her. It was her 15th birthday, and she was spending the money she received on new cards for her extremely extensive collection. It came as a surprise to most people who met her that she liked pokemon, but this tall, dark eyed girl was as big a fan of the little monsters as any 6 year old.

Nevada grinned to herself. Most 15 year olds spend money on magazines, i spend it on pokemon cards! But she didn't mind. Looking through the pile of cards again, she decided to try elsewhere. Maybe i should just buy a magazine. I hear Beckett Pokemon Collector is good! She shook her head grinning, and pushed back her long brown hair. She glanced again at the cards, then turned to head home.

On her way out, she noticed a flash of light coming from the back of the store. Nevada turned to inspect it, but a quick glance at the clock on the wall changed her mind.
"5:00!! Oh, man, I'm so busted!!" Running home, Nevada forgot about the strange light.

Later that night, Nevada sat on her bed and looked through her sketch book. Not surprisingly, it was full of sketches and images of pokemon.
"Hey there Poochyena" she greeted the undersized Border Collie that jumped up on the bed next to her. Again, she surprised most people with her choice of names for pets. The dog was Poochyena, the two hamsters were Mew and Mewtwo, and the budgies were Pidgey, Spearow and Taillow.
"Do you like my latest picture, Poochyena?" she held up the sketchbook for the dog to sniff. Poochyena waved her plumy tail at the sight of the brightly colored illustration.
"Do you know what that is?" Nevada teased the little dog. "That's Entei! And one day, I'm going to see an Entei!"

"Oh my god, you're talking to your animals again."
"Hi, Jess."
Her best friend Jess Mitchells walked in the door.
"You still after that pokemon rubbish? Hellooo, earth to Nevada" Jess rapped on her friends head. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but pokemon don't exist."
"Yeah, whatever." Nevada walked to the door to see her friend out. "You've just never seen one."
Old 11-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Entei Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Entei Send a message via Yahoo to Entei
Default Re: Pokemon Release

thanx for the feedback guys. This isn't that bad, is it?

The next day Nevada walked down to the pokemon store again. If she was lucky there'd be a new installment of cards. She walked in the automantic doors and headed straight to the card counter. Nothing new whatsoever! With a sigh, Nevada turned to leave, but almost instantly saw a flash of light up the back of the shop. Like yesterday! she suddenly remembered. This was as good a time as any to check it out, so she headed up the back of the shop.

She turned past the last aile and saw nothing. There was a collection of pokemon stuffed toys, and a few mechanical toys, but nothing that she could see as the cause of the light. Nevada gazed at the collector pin stand for a moment, then turned to leave. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something shiny on the floor.

Nevada paused, then walked slowly over to the glint of light. She bent down, and after a minutes searching, found the source. It was a small medallion, about the size of a large marble, lying abandoned on the floor. It was made of clear glass, and had a piece of metal twisted around the top to form a loop for the thin silver chain it was hanging on. Nevada picked it up and studied it. It was not very heavy, and the clear glass was cool against the palm of her hand.

"You like it?"
Nevada jumped and almost dropped the medallion. Turning, she saw a small man with white hair and large ears.
"I ... what is it?"
"It's a medallion."
No, really? How observant of you she thought. "What does it do?"
"Nothing. Do you want it?"
"What?" Nevada stepped back in surprise. "Is it for sale, do you mean?"
"No. I give it to you. As a gift."
"Well..." Nevada examined the medallion again. It was nice, and for free...
"So? You want it, you keep it, yes?"
"Ok."
The moment the word had left her lips, the medallion in her hand started to glow. It glowed brighter and brighter, and a wind began to blow around her.
"What's happening??" She choked.
"They are free! Free once more!" She heard the little man giggle and dance around, but the light and the wind were now so strong that she couldn't see anything. The light grew brighter and the wind around her stronger. She struggled to stand, and in a huge flash, she heard and felt no more.
Old 11-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Release

small... but yes good

Chapter One Is Up!