Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden

Well, duh. xP Who doesn't like Sasuke the best? He's the coolest. Obviously.

xD
Old 03-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Like, yah ^^ And Itachi =O You better add Itachi into this fic, or my herd of mutant man-eaiting sheep will find you...

Old 03-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Meshi Offline

Gaara rocks, don't you ever forget Gaara, or else I will bombard you with...tadpoles!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Rye hates Gaara xD I like Gaara, but you can't be the 'Chihas!

Old 03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Meshi Offline

Teh 'Chiha's rock man.....totally.

And Rye-chan.....why oh why do you hate Gaara? He's so totally ownage....YaR!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:59 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Hey whats up guys? I'll make the sixth chapter soon.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Kenta147 Offline

Well, I would hope that this is, in fact, a story you wrote for once, and not someone else's stolen work.

In the actual Shippuden, I'm waiting to see Rock Lee. I happen to be into characters for who they are, not how good they look. I wonder when we'll see him again?
Old 03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
ashketchum Offline

~Episode 6- Find Sasuke! Save Gaara! Two missions to decide from. Which one should we choose?~

Kakashi was panting, “You two got the bells.”

“Yea, we did it!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Yes…we did.” Sakura responded not with as much excitement.

“What’s wrong? We even did it without Sasuke,” said Naruto.

“That’s the problem; it’s hard not doing stuff with the four of us.” Sakura replied.

“Not to sound negative however, your time taking the bells would have been much faster with Sasuke too.” Kakashi added.

“Great job Sakura and Naruto,” Tsunade congratulated them.

“Huh?” Sakura asked. “Thank you, fifth hokage ma’am.”

“You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself Sakura,” said Jiraiya.

“Anyway, I have two missions for you three.” Tsunade smiled as she pushed Jiraiya out of the way.

“Really?” Naruto asked.

“Yes. The missions are to find and bring Uchiha Sasuke back and the other is to save Gaara of the Desert also known as Kazekage Gaara.” Tsunade explained.

Meanwhile at the Sand Village

“You seemed to have noticed me instantly,” said Deidara.

“There aren’t any birds around here like that.” Gaara replied.

“I see,” said Deidara.

“Gaara of the Desert is here, eh?” Sasuke smiled standing atop a Sand mountaintop.

“Uchiha Sasuke?” Deidara asked. “You are still weak.”

Sasuke appeared behind Deidara instantly, “What did you say?” He smiled.

Deidara was surprised by his speed and smirked, “Hmmm…I guess you’re stronger than your brother told us.”

“I want to help you kill this idiot Gaara,” said Sasuke.

“I see. He will die.” Gaara replied.

Deidara hopped on his white dove bird and started flying around in the sky; preparing for their attacks. Gaara used his sand as a magic carpet to fly in the air. Sasuke used the sand tops to jump on. Sasuke smiled and Gaara started to wonder and said, “What do you want with me?”

“That’s simple…” Deidara said.

“He is here to extract the Shukaku demon out of you,” Sasuke said finishing Deidara’s sentence.

“I can’t have you interfering with our plans Sasuke.” Itachi scolded. Kisame was beside Itachi with his sword on his right shoulder.

Sasuke already knew he was coming without the help of his Sharingan, “You finally made it, eh?”

“He seems more calm with his vengeance now Itachi,” said Kisame.

“He is an Uchiha now, I think he is ready. However, I have to stop Kakashi and your “friends” from interfering. Kisame will take good care of you for me,” Itachi said. “Kisame, don’t kill him. I’ll do that myself.”

“We choose Gaara.” Kakashi answered.

“What about Sasuke Kakashi-Sensei!” Sakura yelled.

“Don’t worry,” Kakashi smiled, “He will always be there to find. However, this might be the last day for Gaara if no one helps him.”

“That freak is in trouble?” Naruto thought to himself. “It seems that everyone is getting into more trouble than I used to.”

“Nah Naruto. You have gotten in far worst. Like that time Sasuke beat you and could have killed you.” Kakashi responded to Naruto’s thoughts with the Sharingan’s help.

“Let’s go already!” Naruto sighed after hearing that again.

“I will kill you Itachi.” Sasuke calmly told Itachi.

“Is that so?” Itachi asked. “First you’ll have to defeat Kisame.”

Kisame put his sword infront of Sasuke, “And I won’t lose.”

Sasuke smiled as he pulled out his Kusanagi Sword and disappeared then, reappearing behind Kisame with his sword at his throat, “I would easily kill you, but I only need to kill one person.”

“I see that you can control your anger and Curse Mark now. Impressive.” Itachi told him.

“Indeed.” Kisame agreed.

“Kisame, do your worst, I have to kill his friends now,” Itachi said walking away.

“Kakashi…Sakura…Naruto?” Sasuke thought. “No!” Sasuke shouted and leaped towards Itachi about to strike him with the sword.

“I don’t think so!” Kisame exclaimed blocking Sasuke’s attack with his sword.

“Naruto, Sakura…get ready.” Kakashi told them.

“For who?” Sakura asked.

“Kakashi Hatake…” A voice said coming from the tallest sand building.

Sakura looked up, “Sasuke?” She asked.

“Itachi Uchiha or should I say, Uchiha Clan killer,” Kakashi said recognizing his voice and chakra level.

“I have no choice but to kill you three. If I keep you alive Sasuke who is up ahead might not show his true power to me.” Itachi explained trying to get Naruto to reveal the power of the Nine Tails Fox.
Naruto’s body was surrounded by red chakra as he turned into the Nine Tails Fox powered form, “Is Sasuke up ahead?”

“Yes, and I’m sure he won’t be alive just like Gaara.” Itachi told him without a smirk or anything that showed an emotion.

“He is definitely serious Kakashi-Sensei!” Sakura exclaimed.

“You go ahead Sakura, We have him,” said Kakashi.

Sakura nodded and ran off. When Itachi was about to attack her he was hit by two kunai from both Kakashi and Naruto. “It was just a clone!?” Naruto exclaimed.

“Weak,” Itachi said after appearing behind Naruto. Naruto blew up, “A clone? Interesting.”

“Take this!” Naruto yelled hitting Itachi with a red chakra powered fist.

“Good job Naruto,” said Kakashi.

“Let’s get Sasuke, Kakashi-Sensei!” Naruto exclaimed.

Kakashi smirked and hit Naruto with a kunai in the stomach. It turned out to be Itachi who had disguised Kakashi as himself and himself as Kakashi. “That was…easy.”

Kakashi grabbed Itachi’s legs from underground and pulled him under; however, it was just a clone. “Hmmm…” Itachi thought standing on a tree branch.

“I wonder if I can see him with…”Mangekyo Sharingan!” Kakashi yelled when saying the last two words.

“He can finally do it, eh?” Itachi thought. “Well, well, well…Sasuke had better be better than this.”

“What’s wrong Kakashi-Sensei?” Naruto asked when Kakashi fell to the ground.

“Is twice too many times for you Hatake?” Itachi asked. “You’ve reached your limit.”

“Err…” Naruto thought and ran off towards Sasuke and Gaara’s fights.

“Is that all?” Sasuke asked Kisame.

“He is way stronger than I ever imagined.” Kisame thought to himself.

“Fire Style ~ Fireball jutsu!” Sasuke shouted after doing the horse and bull handsigns. He breathed in and breathed out a huge fireball, which hit Kisame. However, Kisame blocked it with his sword long enough only to be defeated and not killed. Sasuke was about to hit Kisame with the Chidori however… “Why…did you?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

On the next episode of Naruto, you will see who was hit by the Chidori, but until than, you vote…was it Naruto, Itachi, Kakashi, or Sakura? Find out on the next exciting episode of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Annihilation! Blood will be spilled.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:09 PM
ashketchum Offline

Episode 7- “You aren’t the Sasuke I used to know”

“Why…Why did you?” Sasuke asked as he realized that his Chidori did not hit Kisame because Naruto jumped in the way and were hit in the mid section of his body.

“No Sasuke, why did you?” Naruto asked. “Why did you say all those things and when you finally beat me…you could have killed me, but didn’t. Why? Why Sasuke? Why didn’t you kill me!?”

Sasuke closed his eyes and opened them; pointing at Itachi, “I didn’t want to give him what he wanted.”

“Itachi wanted to see if he would kill Naruto?” Sakura thought to himself.

“No, Sakura. He wanted me to kill the closest people to me. Which was him and you.” Sasuke responded.

“So his Sharingan has exceeded even that of mine?” Kakashi thought. “Now he has even the ability to hear thoughts without activating the Sharingan first.”

“Impressive,” said Itachi. “But, not enough.”

“I know, I can not defeat you now, considering that I will have to do something, I don’t want to,” said Sasuke.

“Do what?” Naruto asked; coughing out blood.

“Kill you since you got in MY way.” Sasuke told him.

“No!” Kakashi yelled and grabbed Naruto off the ground. Itachi then grabbed Kisame. Deidara and Gaara were still fighting.

“Gaara of the Desert…is too valuable to me. We have unfinished business.” Sasuke thought to himself and followed them.

“Sasuke…” Sakura thought. Watching him run away after them.

“No time Sakura, heal Naruto now!” Kakashi yelled.

“Yes, Kakashi-Sensei!” Sakura exclaimed and put her hands on Naruto’s hole in his mid section. Chakra surrounded her hands and the hole was not a hole anymore.

Naruto coughed, “I-I’m alive?”

“You’re such an idiot Naruto,” Sakura smiled.

“Wait!” Naruto yelled. “Where is Sasuke?”

“Never mind him Naruto, we have to make sure Gaara isn’t killed,” said Kakashi.

“Right!” Naruto and Sakura agreed.

They ran to Gaara and Deidara not noticing that Sasuke was right there behind them. “Strong isn’t he?” Sasuke smiled.

“S-Sasuke?” Naruto asked and turned around. “What is with you? At first you were scared to see Gaara of the Desert fight right?” Naruto asked.

“You’re such the #1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja you idiot,” Sasuke said as his smile turned to a frown. “I was never scared of Gaara. Now should I say, Kazekage Gaara? Anyway, I wanted to test Gaara’s skills. Now after seeing his power…I want him, to help me do something. To destroy the Akatsuki and that evil snake Orochimaru.”

“But, I thought you were with Orochimaru?” Kakashi asked.

“Yes, but he doesn’t want me to be around him because of some “reasons”,” Sasuke explained. “To me that means he knows that I can and will kill him before he gets the chance to destroy my soul and out his in my body.”

“Yes, his “special” justu allows him to transfer his spirit into someone else’s. Causing the original soul of the body to die away.” Kakashi thought.

“Exactly Kakashi,” Sasuke said, disappeared, and reappeared beside Naruto. “I still might kill you for getting in the way of me killing Kisame you fool. But, I have to save Gaara or let him die.”

“Why don’t you try?” Naruto asked mockingly.

“Your choice,” Sasuke said.

“No, Sasuke.” Sakura said, ready to attack.

“You would kill me for Naruto’s life?” Sasuke asked.

“He goes, you go.” Sakura replied.

“Hm…” Sasuke thought and kicked Sakura. “You are too slow,” Sasuke said and had a chidori in his left and right hand.

“What?” Naruto asked himself, “He can do a double chidori now…”

“That’s very impressive,” Kakashi said amazed at the chakra level coming from this one move, “He doesn’t even look like this move his taking all of his chakra.”

“Take this!” Blood spalattered everywhere.

Naruto eyes were closed, “I’m not bleeding…”

“I saved your life again Naruto, and…” Sasuke said and paused, “You are afraid of me you scaredy cat. Now, I have business to follow Kankuro’s mission to save Gaara.” Sasuke told them and ran after Deidara and Sasori who had Gaara captive.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 04-13-2007, 01:59 AM
clubpenguinfan10 Offline

I dont like naruto,but i watch it its pretty scary...
Old 06-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubpenguinfan10 View Post
I dont like naruto,but i watch it its pretty scary...
this thread is a month old tombi revived it. just check her post after ryenne
ryenne posted at feb 21 2007 and tombi posted march 21 2007

|thedynamicduo|
Old 06-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

I haven't been able to watch Shippuden but the regular episodes kick total ass! I am a huge fan Of Gaara he is so freaking bad azz but I hate Sasuke! Naruto is okay!
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 06-03-2007, 03:38 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

Um isn't this like, two months old?

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 06-09-2007, 04:00 AM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

you guys do know he is taking it from the japnese version of the show? i read the guides to it. it is THE EXACT SAME THING!