Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 PM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName
Default Johto: The Tale Of Two Kids (PG, Journey fic)

Welcome to Johto! With so much to do, these to young kids journey around each aiming for a different goal. There's Kayla, daughter of the best trainer in Johto, Marcus Richardson. And her good friend, Kyle, he stayed doing fieldwork with Marcus in Johto. He and Kayla bonded the first time they met each other. They are now starting a Pokemon Journey together, him with Cyndaquil and she with her Chikorita. She wants badges, but Kyle loves contests. It's all great in Johto!

{Character Bios}

None yet...

{Chapter Guide}
{Chapter 1}

Comments and Feedback please! We need this to be a great fic!

Last edited by RawrIsMyMiddleName; 06-05-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: Johto: The Tale Of Two Kids (PG, Journey fic)

{Chapter 1}

A young girl was sleeping in her luxurious room. She was sailing along with other people and their Pokemon. It was a fun cruise from her hometown Valencia Island all the way to New Bark Town in the Johto region. She was in first class, as her father, who she was visiting, paid for everything. She was beginning her Pokemon Journey and receiving her first Pokemon after meeting her father after the very long time. She missed her father and so did her six little brothers. She lived in her house in Valencia with her mom and brothers. She was lucky as she was the first born. Occasionaly, her mom sent the seven kids to see their father. But after her Kayla entered her senior year in her academy, she was very busy and never was able to meet her father. Now that she graduated she is able to start her journey. She was excited, but was nervous because her Pokemon might not like her. That’s the worst thing she thought could happen.

“Attention all cruisers, S.S Anne will depart. I hope you enjoyed your cruise. We are stopping at New Bark Town, Johto at 3:00 AM. Please exit in the exit nearest your room. Once again, thank you for boarding the S.S Anne.”

Kayla woke up, not happy it was three in the morning. She usually woke up at seven o’clock in Valencia, but waking up so early was annoying. She was lucky to have her dinner right before she slept, so she wasn’t very hungry. Before she left the ship, she checked all her things and of course, changed. It was dark so she wouldn’t be able to find her way to her dad’s house. She decided to spend the night in the dock, with her sleeping bag. She wasn’t alone, many people joined her.

The next morning…

“Hoot-Hoot!!!” Sounded many Hoot-Hoot flying by. They were pretty loud, loud enough to wake up Kayla. As Kayla woke up, she noticed today was the day she would meet her father after the four years they lived without each other.

She packed up everything and dashed away. She ran past many houses, none of them as big as her father’s. She kept dashing and dashing. Finally, she reached 3719 Pora Lane. That was her father’s house. She smiled and went up the five steps. She started to knock on the door. She was surprised her father wasn’t there. She knocked again. As she waited, she found a letter on the floor. It said, “Kayla, I’m doing fieldwork. I’m in front of a restaurant named ‘Fire by Torchic, Food by Yukimari’” Kayla remembered that place. They had the best hamburgers. She ran to where she remembered the restaurant was. She found her father. “Daddy!” She smiled. She jumped on her father and hugged him.

“Hi Kayla, you’ve grown a lot. Meet my friend’s son; he’s starting his journey tomorrow like you.” Marcus (the dad) showed a young boy, probably smaller than Kayla, to her. He was skinny, and was wearing everything in a shade of blue. He waved and Kayla waved back. They smiled.

He stood up. “My name is Kyle. Your name is Kayla? Your father says great things about you.”

“Yes I’m Kayla. Daddy, are we going to eat. I’m pretty hungry. I only ate at 9 o’clock yesterday. No breakfast yet.” Kayla opened the door of the restaurant to lead Kyle and her father in. She was pretty hungry. She knew the Special Yukimari Hamburger was hers. She wanted it badly. As they got their seats, Kayla looked at her menu, and closed it. She already knew what she wanted to eat and she knew her father would buy it no matter what.

A familiar face came. Kayla remembered her from last time. “Welcome to Fire by Torchic, Food by Yukimari. I’m Yukimari. Please order.” The man held up a pen and a piece of paper to write the orders. He waited as Kyle and Marcus looked at their menus.

“Okay, I’d like a Root-Beer and the Special Yukimari Hamburger, hold the pickles. I want the fries seasoned and the fruit freshly picked from the restaurant’s vineyard. Oh yeah, and no cheese on the hamburger.” Kyle and her father gave him a weird look. That was a huge order, especially by Kayla. But Marcus knew how she was; she usually ate much, and usually paid for some of her order by her allowance.

“Okay. A pretty big order, Kay. Anyways, I want a large steak, well done. Hold the fries,” Marcus said. He didn’t want to gain so much weight; he was trying to lose some by doing fieldwork with his Pokemon and Kyle. Yukimari nodded as he wrote the order. The father nodded back and smiled, since he always knew the steak was great. He usually always took the steak which he loved to eat and always was the first to finish.

Kyle stopped looking at his menu so he could answer. “I’ll take a chocolate shake with the chicken nuggets meal; could you make it medium size please?” Kyle said in a low shy voice. He was nice enough to not spend a lot of Marcus’ money. He at least had enough to make him full.

Yukimari smiled. He began to speak, “So you want the Special Yukimari burger with seasoned fries, fresh fruit, and root-beer for the young lady. A well done steak no fries for the father. And chicken nuggets meal with a chocolate shake. Correct?” Yukimari waited if he was correct or not. All three nodded and he left. They waited as they talked to each other.

“So Kayla, which starter Pokemon will you choose? I’m definitely getting Cyndaquil, it’s so awesome!” Kayla learned that Kyle would want to receive the echidna Pokemon. As for her, she really wanted a Chikorita. Her mother has one, which is now a Meganium. Kayla loves Bayleef, so she wishes to have one at some point. But she really wanted to be better than Kyle, to prove that girls can be tough and can tell her six brothers that gender is not really important in strength, in other words to tell her brothers that some girls can be better than some boys. But still, that wasn’t her min goal in life. Her main goal was to be the Pokemon Master.

“Well… since I have a love of Bayleef, I decided to choose Chikorita.” Her father smiled. Kyle and he had the same choice, and his wife and Kayla had the same choice. When Kayla’s parents were young, they traveled together. Ten years after their journey, they married.

The father smiled again. “Great choice Kay, just like your mother.” As soon as he finished his sentence, the order came. They ate and finished, paid for the bill, and left to go to Marcus’ house to spend the night. It was early, so they did a lot in the big house. Kyle and Kayla talked to each other a lot during the night and they fell asleep.

Next Time on Johto: The Tale of Two Kids-

Kayla and Kyle receive their first Pokemon. They battle, and decide to go on a journey together.

Last edited by RawrIsMyMiddleName; 06-05-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:43 AM
Kyogre_Skywalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob of all noobs View Post
Welcome to Johto! With so much to do, these to young kids journey around each aiming for a different goal. There's Kayla, daughter of the best trainer in Johto, Marcus Richardson. And her good friend, Kyle, he stayed doing fieldwork with Marcus in Johto. He and Kayla bonded the first time they met each other. They are now starting a Pokemon Journey together, him with Cyndaquil and she with her Chikorita. She wants badges, but Kyle loves contests. It's all great in Johto!

{Character Bios}

None yet...

{Chapter Guide}
{Chapter 1}

Comments and Feedback please! We need this to be a great fic!

You didn't need to post this, that's just spam.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:50 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyogre_Skywalker View Post
You didn't need to post this, that's just spam.
Ooh, sorry never noticed that. Okay, once I get my 2nd chpter, I'll put Chapter 1 on the first Post, and edit the second for the next chapter. Okay?