Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Smile Miracle Beam A Treecko's Destiny (PG-13)

Summary:

There is a Treecko named Ashlee who is embarked on a mission to find the Miracle Beam. When a nasty team called PokeGang finds out they will stop at nothing to stop her. Will she make it? Or will that team take her and take the Miracle Beam itself? Read to find out

Print

"I was-"Sorry ma’am," (Innterupted)
thinking (Thinking)
"<Hi,>" (Other Pokemon talking)
__________________________________________________ _______________
Chapter One
WHAT!!!

There is a town called Igneous, which is some of the setting. This was no ordinary town either. It was full of Treecko. A Treecko is a grass Pokemon with hooks to climb up things with. A Treecko is also very smart too.

The town was covered in trees. In those trees were green leaves. It was like a jungle in the town of Igneous. Well, our story begins in Igneous outside. There were Treecko playing with each other. One of them was Ashlee. Ashlee was very bright. She was smart too.

"Your Daughter is the smartest in town, we need her on this mission," A team of Treecko were talking to Ashlee’s parents.

"She is only 10 in Treecko years," her mother Sceptyle said. What is that in human years?"

"22," One of the men said.

"Okay she can go but if she is hurt-"She won’t get hurt," She was interrupted as a Treecko talked.

"I was talking," she said. "Make sure she comes home okay."

"Sure thing ma’am,' they said leaving.

Ashlee was outside with to of her friends. They were Jessica, Cynthia, and Carmen. They were talking painting each other’s nails.

"I can’t wait to be a teen in Treecko years," Ashlee said. "We’re past teens in human years."

The men walked over to Ashlee looking at her.

"Ashlee we talked to your mom and we need to take you to her," They said.

They went to her house as she saw her mother stand there. She was nervous. Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptyle can tell when people are nervous so they knew Ashlee’s mom was nervous.

"Ashlee I need to tell you something," her mom said.

"Oh boy," Ashlee breathed.

They walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Her mom looked at her. She looked at her mom.

"Honey you be in shock but these group of men need you to go on a mission," she stammered.

"Huh, come again?" she asked.

"These men need you to go on a mission to find something called a Miracle Beam," she said.

"Why me?" she asked.

"You’re," she stammered. "You’re the smartest of Igneous."

"HOW COME THEY AREN’T DOING THIS?" Ashlee yelled.

"Uh I think they’re JUST SCARED AND ARE PUTTING UP MY DAUGHTER’S LIFE TO FIND THIS MIRACLE BEAM!" her mom yelled.

They looked at each other. Ashlee was nervous. She didn’t know what to do. She was just a kid! She wasn’t old enough to go on a mission. She knew she was smart but a mission you got to be kidding.

"I really don’t understand why I’m doing this,” Ashlee said. "I know I’m smart BUT I’M ONLY 10!"

"I agree," her mom said.

"I know it’s hard but you’re the only one we can rely on," they said.

She looked at her mom with scared tears in her eyes. She was nervous even more now she didn’t know what could happen to her. She built up courage.

"I’ll do it," she said. "Only for the town."

"First you had no choice and well it is for the town," the men said.

She went outside with a rock. The company gave her a sword for things. She walked off out of distance. She got a map out. She saw where Copper was and that’s where she had to go to find it. But it was deep in that town too.

"Why me," she said.

She kept walking on the route she looked around and saw something coming her way. It was probably just a Pokemon but little did she know an evil team called PokeGang was watching her. She had to be careful and luckly she might not have to fight.

I'm using Microsoft Word but my Font is Arial from your author Travis Mashburn

Chapter One Is Up!

Last edited by Trainer_Trevor; 11-20-2004 at 02:19 AM.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:04 AM
Entei Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Entei Send a message via Yahoo to Entei
Default Re: Miracle Beam A Treecko's Destiny (PG-!13)

That's pretty nice. Get's a bit unrealistic - since when did Treecko have nails? But the main storyline is good. Keep on trying!
Old 11-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Miracle Beam A Treecko's Destiny (PG-!13)

Thanks I just thought about getting creative
__________________________________________________ _______________
Chapter Two
The Deadly Fight

This is a weird twisted story. It has Pokemon but they don’t have their powers. So I was letting you know so you wouldn’t get confused why they gave Ashlee a sword.

Ashlee saw a Pokemon in the view. It was coming her way. It was in a black jump suit. It carried a sword like her.

“<Little did you know your being watched>,” it said

“Why are you even spying?” Ashlee said.

“<We want that Miracle Beam>,” he said.

“Touché pussy cat,” Ashlee called to him. “I will win this fight.”

They clanged swords. They were blowing at each other but never hitting each other.

“Give up,” Ashlee said.

“<Never>” Mudkip said. “I will beat you and would and in the future I will have the Miracle Beam.

They clanged swords together. They were fighting harder now. The swords were getting louder. They weren’t stopping at nothing. They were trying to kill each other.

“You idiot,” Ashlee called out. “You should have never have done this.”

“<Why>?” Mudkip said.

“You loose,” she yelled jabbing him in the heart. “You’ll live for a while, or until I pull out this sword,” “What do you have to say?”

“BACK UP!!!” he yelled out. Swarms of people came out. It was like fighting the impossible.

“Bring it on,” Ashlee called out

They all came toward her with swords. She fell over holding her sword against her. She was going to get the Miracle Beam (Which really will give them powers) and could die!

“I’m only 10,” she yelled. “I haven’t lived a good life yet.”

“<Shut it>,” they called.

She got up and she was mad. No one told her to shut up. She looked angry. She ran and flipped over a guy. She pierced threw its heart from the back. Then she chopped a guy in half.

“Anyone else,” she yelled.

They all stepped forward.

“Okay I guess you all do,” she said. “All I say is WATCH IT!”

She flipped started clanging her sword everywhere. Then she took and pierced threw a Mudkip. Then they all ganged up. One Mudkip made a poke at her. She flipped over it hitting the blade on his side.

“So I guess you guys are chickens,” she said. “TO BE KILLED!”

She jumped up and jumped on a Mudkip. She chopped him threw the head. Then she ran slicing a Mudkip in the stomach. She ran around in a circle around them. She was running pretty fast too.

“<What the heck is she doing>,” one of them said.

Then she ran in slicing threw two Mudkip. She sat down and waited for them to come her way. But the shame was there were only three coming her way at all. She got up. She sliced threw all three

“Well I have to say Mudkip can’t fight,” Ashlee replied.

She walked off into the mist. She held up a map. She looked at it deeply.

“So I’m almost to sedimentary,” she said. “But I have a long way to go.”

She walked off into the dark. It was like a cave fir sorts. She saw light and walked toward it. Then she walked up stairs and was out. She had walked threw a small cavern.

“WOW!” she stated. She was in front of a beautiful town. It was big and round. It was full of her weakness though. They were Torchic. Ashlee walked in the town.

“What a town,” Ashlee said

She walked around looking. The buildings were huge and everything looked gold. It was clean because Torchic really keep clean. Ashlee was amazed. She looked up Sedimentary. She had 3 more towns to go to get to Copper. But the routes were really long.

“This town is nifty,” she said. “I think I’ll visit around. Torchic weren’t outside.

She walked up to a building and went in. All the Torchic looked at him. They all gasped. Ashlee looked at them.

“What?” Ashlee said.

Three Torchic walked up to her.

“<This isn’t a town for you>,” they said.

Ashlee gulped and grabbed her sword.

Chapter One Is Up!

Last edited by Trainer_Trevor; 11-07-2004 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-21-2004, 03:30 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Miracle Beam A Treecko's Destiny (PG-13)

sorry I've been busy typing my REAL! novel Quest In Camelot

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:55 PM
TalonScar Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to TalonScar

Heh, it's alright.

I like the story, especially the idea of seperate little villages of Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip.

keep going, I'm enjoying it!
Old 11-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thanks! Usually people never like my storys and think they're stupid

Chapter One Is Up!