Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:57 PM
bmmysterio Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon: the quest to find a Lucario

Once Brandon was walking through a town when an old man ran up to him and told him, "Hey young man, you must be a Pokemon trainer, right? Well rumor has it theres a wild Lucario on those mountains up there," he pointed in the direction Brandon came from,"last night it was reported being seen flying into those hills.

Before the old man finished, Brandon went running to the mountain! When he got there he saw something flying around but it was too dark to see. He walked toward it and realized it was blue He realised it was the Lucario. The Lucario saw him and let out an ice beam that made the whole cave shake, then rocks started falling, Lucario was going nuts! She was blasting everything in sight. brandon ran out as fast as he possibly could as the whole mountain crumbled and fell.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW
Old 05-19-2007, 03:46 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Pokemon: the quest to find a Lucario

Ummm...

Ok, there are grammar and spelling problems nigh every sentence. You spelled realize and realise in one line (it's realize BTW), and names are ALWAYS capitalized.

The story starts uninspired and without purpose. It's like me waking up and walking outside, and some guy comes up to me and says "Hey, 2 blocks down I saw a new guitar laying on the road!" I'd ask this guy if he was high.

I've read some Fan Fiction, and it's much longer than this. This is short and not sweet.

And Lucario can't learn Ice Beam. Just because it's a Fan Fic doesn't allow the sacrafice of some realism...

I'd give it, so far, 1/10, being completely honest.

^^^ Best PE2K ad ever.

[14/05/10 1:18:10 AM] Mitch: kenny
[14/05/10 1:18:12 AM] Mitch: real talk
[14/05/10 1:18:15 AM] Mitch: if we were both single
[14/05/10 1:18:16 AM] Kenny: sure

98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you waited until your 16th birthday to drink illegally.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Eternal Legend Offline

This is to short,no presentation and sorta boring.Here is a little resume

Brandon see's a Lucario

that is all there is,even if this is the Prelogue you still need something that will have people want to read this.

4/10 i did not see any grammar problems
Pokemon are Pocket Monster right?,well why do we love them?.We love them cause we just do, DEAL WITH IT!!!.Well i was from Pokemoncrater till i got banned for 3 years,now i am here to continue my love and passion for Pokemon Forums.That is all i got to say and Lets catch em' all(for those who own pokemon games)

I don't like mods and admins, respect it
Old 05-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Not Bad For A Newbie...at least it's not in the Rp fourm again....5/10.....but tone it up a little ok?

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:19 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

This sucks horribly. No offense. Have you read any of the guides or taken anything above 4th Grade Literature classes?
Old 05-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Hoshika Offline

What kind of chapter is this?! Work on your grammar and punctuation. And that smilie... just... no. It's not good there.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 05-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

It needs to be waaaaaaaay longer. More descriptive, gently lead into things. You CAN make it better. Well, thats all from me. Keep trying, post the next chapter soon and I'll be back!
Old 05-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Lucarichi Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lucarichi

dude...... this sucks bigtime o-o here're some tips:
1.) add more desciption to it. like.... Brandon should talk to the guy and ask stuff and get more info. also, maybe some stuff on the way to the hills.
2.)add more a lot of stuff. IT'S TO SHORT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!O-O... sorry for flaming...