Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling » Rate My Team

Rate My Team Get your competitive battling team rated here and get help with movesets and battling strategies.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Pokemaniac28 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pokemaniac28 Send a message via MSN to Pokemaniac28
Default Re: Best Nature for Azlef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchomp9 View Post
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...splay.php?f=11

Maybe you should read around that board for a while, and while your at it, look around at Serebii too...

You obviously have NO IDEA what your talking about.

IF YOU WANT A SPECIAL SWEEPER, YOU WILL GET A MODEST NATURED AZELF, NOT A TIMID ONE.

Ask anyone who knows ANYTHING about competitive battling; Which you obviously have no knowledge of. Stop being a n00b. You sound like an idiot when you infact no nothing about what your talking about.

And if you think I don't know anything, you can meet me on netbattle or on Diamond or Pearl. I'd be happy to use your strategy against mine. We'll see who wins...
Wow your a ******* *******, he never said he wanted a ******* sweeper, you assumed he did and thats why you said modest, even you said it, IF you want a modest. Modest is not the only option for azelf and thats why timid would work too, because he has high sp. attack and nasty plot. ******* idiot ass mother ******, get a life you little *****.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Kenny Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Either nature works.

Azelf @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid/Modest
EVs: 252 SAtk/252 Spd/4 Hp
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot/HP Fighting/Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot/Ice Beam

It just depends on what you want to outrun.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Garchomp9 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemaniac28 View Post
Wow your a ******* *******, he never said he wanted a ******* sweeper, you assumed he did and thats why you said modest, even you said it, IF you want a modest. Modest is not the only option for azelf and thats why timid would work too, because he has high sp. attack and nasty plot. ******* idiot ass mother ******, get a life you little *****.
The whole point of a forum, is to ask questions about what you don't know, only to have someone answer your question when they know the answer. Which is simply what I did. Not to flip out on another member, which is what you did. You say I have no life? I'm not the one that just had a heart attack over a simple little arguement. My ONLY point was that a Modest natured one would be the best if you want a flat out special sweeper. That's it. Settle down.

I am seeking a 10 ANIV Modest Entei! Please PM me if you have one you are willing to trade! I also need Brightpowder!

Name: TJ
FC: 1117 6694 8115

Last edited by Garchomp9; 05-26-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Pokemaniac28 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchomp9 View Post
The whole point of a forum, is to ask questions about what you don't know. Which is simply what I did. Not to flip out on another member, which is what you did. You say I have no life? I'm not the one that just had a heart attack over a simple little arguement. My ONLY point was that a Modest natured one would be the best if you want a flat out special sweeper. That's it. Settle down.
Lol i didnt have a heart attack, its pokemon lmao..i dont take this as serious as you probably do.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Garchomp9 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Lol i didnt have a heart attack, its pokemon lmao..i dont take this as serious as you probably do.
Quote:
YES, it certainly does seem that way...

I am seeking a 10 ANIV Modest Entei! Please PM me if you have one you are willing to trade! I also need Brightpowder!

Name: TJ
FC: 1117 6694 8115
Old 05-26-2007, 05:32 PM
spr bhav Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to spr bhav

Quote:
dude, READ what you post, you did all you said you didn't...

I reported you anyway...

Think before you post ... Don't start on me XD

[Rezent] (Pkmn HeartGOLD):
Friend Code: 2536-6007-1924.

[ Rezent ] - (Pkmn PLATINUM):
Friend Code: 2364 8263 0463
Old 05-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zan Sabrefang

As do you apparently. Why else would you be here argueing so passionately about it?

Anyways... If this is just for in game, either of those would be good for you (Well, for in game you could have an Adamant one and OHKO stuff with a special...). But for competitive, I would STRONGLY recommend Modest.

PE2K League Stats

White FC: Miyo - 2236 6365 9321
Old 05-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Pokemaniac28 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Sabrefang View Post
As do you apparently. Why else would you be here argueing so passionately about it?

Anyways... If this is just for in game, either of those would be good for you (Well, for in game you could have an Adamant one and OHKO stuff with a special...). But for competitive, I would STRONGLY recommend Modest.
Because i hate when people talk like they know EVERYTHING, thats the only time you'll see me argueing.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Because i hate when people talk like they know EVERYTHING, thats the only time you'll see me argueing.
RATHER than arguing, swearing, flaming, and doing other stuff that would get you banned, report it and try not to get into a fight about it. This fight was totally not worth it, if you disagree on something, that's fine and normal, but this isn't the way to solve it.

Closed Thread