Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-12-2007, 03:14 AM
WTC123 Offline

Default Bronix- The First Encounter

Prologue

They say that a summer night are mostly those magical nights of the year. When the sun goes down and the stars show their bright glow around the sky, it couldn’t get as magical as that. Some say the stars make these events at the end of a hot summer day special. Well, that’s they would say if you lived in the small town of Bronix, Mississippi. With a population of 571, most would think of this town as those little farm communities. Well, the only thing they grow there are trees and swamp that almost completely surround the town isolating it from the rest of the world. Unless you have heard of it, you would only know that it was the only town in Mississippi that never had a mosquito problem for over 120 years. Some say it’s just a coincidence, some call it lucky, and others might call it a holy ground.

Whatever you would call it, Bronix would always be known for the town of mysteries, especially for the last two months of its life. For some reason, Bronix has mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth, every trace of it, buildings gone, and citizens gone. For the number of witnesses that have seen this event, vanished one by one leaving it a mystery for what gave the small town its fame. Well……… there is one more witness that has seen this event. A somebody that has once lived in this town. My name is Kevin Harper. In this story, I will tell you everything I saw, from when it began and when it ended.

Soon the world will know of this mystery that has puzzled the world for 4 years. This puzzle will now be solved within the pages of this book. As it all started on a normal Summers night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think of it so far?

Last edited by WTC123; 05-12-2007 at 03:33 AM.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:05 PM
taylortoxic Offline

Default Re: Bronix- The First Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTC123 View Post
Prologue

They say that a summer night are mostly those magical nights of the year. When the sun goes down and the stars show their bright glow around the sky, it couldn’t get as magical as that. Some say the stars make these events at the end of a hot summer day special. Well, that’s they would say if you lived in the small town of Bronix, Mississippi. With a population of 571, most would think of this town as those little farm communities. Well, the only thing they grow there are trees and swamp that almost completely surround the town isolating it from the rest of the world. Unless you have heard of it, you would only know that it was the only town in Mississippi that never had a mosquito problem for over 120 years. Some say it’s just a coincidence, some call it lucky, and others might call it a holy ground.

Whatever you would call it, Bronix would always be known for the town of mysteries, especially for the last two months of its life. For some reason, Bronix has mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth, every trace of it, buildings gone, and citizens gone. For the number of witnesses that have seen this event, vanished one by one leaving it a mystery for what gave the small town its fame. Well……… there is one more witness that has seen this event. A somebody that has once lived in this town. My name is Kevin Harper. In this story, I will tell you everything I saw, from when it began and when it ended.

Soon the world will know of this mystery that has puzzled the world for 4 years. This puzzle will now be solved within the pages of this book. As it all started on a normal Summers night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think of it so far?
Is it Pokemon related?

Other than that it's very good writing skills, makes me want to read more and I like how it starts with lots of mystery.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:04 PM
WTC123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylortoxic View Post
Is it Pokemon related?

Other than that it's very good writing skills, makes me want to read more and I like how it starts with lots of mystery.
yeah it is.

I'll be finishing up chapter 1 soon.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:36 PM
taylortoxic Offline

It sounds really cool
I can't wait.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:21 PM
WTC123 Offline

Chapter 1
The Meteor

Only two witnesses saw the flaming ball of rock crash into the escrow forest half a mile away from Bronix. Me and my girl friend Jen witnessed it from a close distance. It started out on a Tuesday night, the air was cool and crisp and the night dew was layered on the grass. Jen and me were laying on the grass stargazing. She cuddled up to me as I stroked her soft brown hair and gazed into her green eyes.

“Do you think our parents will notice that we snuck out?” Jen said while stretching her arm around me. I gave a soft yawn and stared up at the clear sky.

“I don’t think so. Everyone should be asleep by now. What time is it, 11:30?” She looked at her watch. “11:52.” She replied. We both looked up and she pointed up towards the sky. “See that?” “See what.” I asked. “Can’t you see it Kevin. The Big Dippers right there.” I watched her drag her arm up to the sky to try to help me find it.

The truth was I knew where it was, it was just fun fool around with her. “Oh man I can’t see it.” “It’s right there.” She said while stretching her arm out as far as she can.

I just shrugged and rubbed my eyes. “Nope. I can’t find.” “You’re a liar.” She said laughing. Before long there was silence once again. All we could hear was the sound of the crickets making their chirping sounds and the wind blowing against the trees. We both gave a deep sigh while Jen snuggled against my leather Jacket a little more.

“It’s so pretty up there. I wonder if there are others on other planets doing the same thing as we are.” I looked at Jen and gave a smirk. Then I saw something that caught my eye. Above us was a big glowing object soaring across the sky. Jens eyes glowed as we both gazed in amazement.

“You know what your suppose to do if you see a shooting star?” “What?” She asked in her sassy tone. “Well… they make a wish.” Jen looked at me and then looked up to the glowing star that was still soaring above us and she closed her eyes. I closed my eyes as well and both of us made our wishes.

“So what did you wish for?” I said while I opened my eyes. She looked at me and smiled. “If I told you then it wouldn’t come true.” I raised my brow and got up a bit. “You know what I wished for?” I said getting close to her. “What?” She asked. “This.” I soon went on top of her and we did what most teenagers do, make out.

Suddenly I started hearing something in the distance. It sounded like a long boom sound but as it got closer it sounded like a jet was about to hit us. I turned my head to the left looking towards the town when I noticed that shooting star was heading right for us. Quickly I covered Jen and held her tight as I felt the wind of the shooting star fly just about 30 feet above our heads. Soon we heard a soft thump followed by a flash of light. I almost thought I was def, because I couldn’t hear anything. The wind stopped blowing and the Crickets stopped making their cheerful sounds. My eyes where still closed tight and my heart was beating hard. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

“Kevin.” It said softly. “Kevin.” I opened my eyes to see Jen looking at me with a calm look on her face. “Can I have my body back?” I looked down and noticed that I was wrapped around her like a snake wrapped around its pray. Slowly I let go and moved my body off of hers. She got up and stretched her legs and arms. I was still on the ground dazed by what just happened.

Before long I quickly got up and looked at the small puffs of smoke rising in the distance. “What do you think that was?” Jen asked/ “I…I don’t really know. Lets check it out.” I started running towards the forest when I felt a tug on my jacket. “You ain’t going nowhere Kevin Harper. It’s to dark, you can get hurt.” I turned around and looked into Jen’s eyes. I knew if I did go to the forest to check it out, she would chop my legs off.

I shrugged and started walking back to town. “Fine, I’ll check it out in the morning.” I said while stumbling off. She caught up to me as we both walked hand in hand back to her house. We gave each other a hug and she climbed through her window. I waited for a second to see if she got in all right. She then poked her head out and gave me a tired smile. “Good night.” She said as she began to close her window.

I waved and started walking away. Our house wasn’t that far apart from each other. I only had to walk about 2 blocks home. Before long I stopped and gazed upon my two-story house and quickly hopped the fence and ran to the side of the house where I climbed a ladder that leads to my room. I stumbled in and quickly closed the window. I looked at the clock in my room. 12:21 it read. So I took off my shoes and got into bed. I thought about what had just happened. I had to see what that thing was.

"Tomorrow." I said to my self. "Tomorrow."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly most stories don't mention things until the second chapter.
Stay tuned for chapter 2: The first encounter.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:30 AM
WTC123 Offline

2nd chapter finally done. Sorry if this story is starting slow. But enjoy

Chapter 2: The first encounter

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock making that high pitch beeping noise. With my eyes still closed, I put my arm over on the alarm clock and pressed the red button and the beeping stopped. I got up and rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. 9:30 it read. Slowly I stumbled out of the bed and made my way to the door. As I stepped out of my bedroom, I could smell mom’s eggs cooking over the skillet. I quickly walked down the stairs to see my younger brother Andy sitting in the den watching the morning news.

Andy was different from all the other kids at school. Being home schooled since age 6, Andy would always be at the top of his class. He could solve puzzles in less than 20 seconds. For a Ten year old, that’s pretty amazing. He noticed me and turned his attention on me and gave me that evil grin when he knows when I did something wrong. Trying to ignore him, I power walked through the den but he stopped me in my tracks when he said, “I saw you sneak out last night. Having a smooch with your girl friend?”

I turned and faced him and leaned against the wall. “Don’t tell mom okay? I already had troubles with last night and-“ “What happened last night?” He asked with a tone of interest. “Did Jen break up with you last night?” He asked smirking. He was trying to make the perfect excuse to make fun of me for something that went wrong. I just sighed and folded my arms. “Look, I almost got killed last night.” I suddenly blurted out.

His smirk turned into a frown. “What? What do you mean you almost got killed?” I started turning away and headed towards the kitchen. He followed me trying to tell me what happened but I didn’t want to tell him anything or else he’ll tell mom what happened and if you ever knew my mom, she would panic like an air raid siren. “Tell me or I tell mom.” He said suddenly. “Why do you want to know?” He shrugged. “I’m the younger brother, I’m suppose to get into everyone’s business until I’m at least 13 and-“

“Alright.” I said cutting him off. “It was a meteor.” His eyes widen. “A meteor?” “Yeah, didn’t you hear the jet like sound?” He shook his head. “You didn’t hear it?” “No.” He said. “No I didn’t hear or see anything.” By the look of his face, I could tell he was telling the truth.

“Well, I’m going back to where it crashed at and- “Oh! Can I come!” Andy said with his face brighten. I shook my head and walked off. “Let me come or I will tell mom.” I once again looked at him. He had a bright smile on his face. “Fine, you can come.” “Sweet, I’ll bring the camera!” He turned around and dashed upstairs. He sighed and opened the door that lead to the dining room where my mom just put a plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

“Morning sugar plume.” She said with a smile on her face. “Hi mom.” I said while grabbing a plate and started scooping up some eggs. “So where did you go to last night?” I froze for a second. I cursed under my breath. He told her all along. “Andy didn’t tell me anything on account I heard that ladder fall when you stumbled in.” She put her hands on her hips and gave me a disappointed look on her face.

“Mom, if you are thinking that I’m hanging out with the Radely boys. No I wasn’t. I was just stargazing with Jen.” “Star gazing with Jen? Jen Parker?” I nodded. Soon her face went from stern to a smile. “Ah isn’t that romantic. You know I remembered sneaking out and go stargazing with your father. Ah, it was the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. We were looking out in the big bright sky when your father and I saw a shooting star soaring high above us. He told me to close my eyes and make a wish. When he told me to reopen them I saw this in my sight.”

She held out her hand to show me her wedding ring. I rolled my eyes but gave her a grin. She must have told me this story at least ten times now, but I guess it doesn’t get old especially when we would have had out family reunion in 5 months. After a while Andy came in with his toy camera he bought from Earls General store. He came to the table and placed a small black bag on the table. “What are doing with that bag honey?” Mom asked while taking it off the table and placing it on the bar. I looked at Andy. He understood my facial expression so he wouldn’t tell mom about what I saw last night see he just smiled an said, “Ah my and Kevin are going to town and get some eggs and put them in here so those plastic bags wont rip open again. Isn’t that right Kevin?” I looked at mom and nodded. “Yep, that’s right.” Mom just gave us a smirk. She knew something else was up, like all moms did, she just shrugged and walked into the other room. I faced Andy. “Eggs?” I said snickering. “Eggs was your best excuse?” I laughed to myself and Andy did that Hardy har har thing like he always did, when he would say something stupid.

“Well, I’m a sure that you would have thought of a better excuse?” He said crossing his arms. I just smirked and finished the rest of my eggs and walked off back to my room to get my shoes on. Soon after, I left the house and started walking to Centers Grove which were me and Jen where last night. I already saw my brother running up to catch up with me. I stopped and waited for him as he sprinted up Corrigan street with the camera in one hand and the black bag in the other. He stopped near me gasping for breath as he tried to say something to me.

“So…. where….is...this…thing…at?” He asked in between breaths. I just pointed to the west and he nodded and we continued onward. After walking across the open field I was surprise to see Jen near the forest edge waiting for me. She looked at me with a smirk and crossed her arms just looking at me as I walked towards her.

“What are you doing here Jen?” “Well for your information, I can’t let a boy, not even two boys wander off by themselves.” She said in a sassy voice.

“Well at least…uh… well at least we don’t get scared.” My brother said with a sneer. Jen just snickered. “I don’t know.” She responded. “You Andy look like the one who would chicken out before we would even step into these dark and scary woods.” “Yep, it’s true. This forest does get scary as we get deeper in them.” I quickly responded.

Andy adjusted his bag and gave both of us a hard look. He them started walking into the forest. Jen and I watched as he was almost out of sight in the rows of trees. Before long we started walking in trying to catch up to the eager Andy. As we walked deeper and deeper in the forest, I got the bitterest feeling inside of me. We never heard a single bird or even the wind at all.

“I know its weird. I wonder if that rock had anything to do with it.” Jen said while
Taking a sip of her water bottle. If the rock had anything to do with it, I wouldn’t think the birds would still be gone. I wouldn’t think the wind would have stopped because of this either but for some reason I had this strange felling that things were different since last night. Suddenly out of nowhere we heard a scream coming from deeper into the forest.

We both looked at each other and looked to where the screaming was. We started running to where it was coming form and before long we found Andy up against a tree with a freaked look on his face. He was breathing rapidly and he just stared at the ground. We rushed up to Andy trying to get his attention.

“Andy.” I said shaking him. He didn’t respond so I tried again. “Andy!” I shook him violently but he still didn’t respond. Not knowing what else to do I put my hand out and slapped him right across the face. He finally responded by slapping me back. He shook his head and looked at both of us “What took you guys so long?” He asked like nothing happened. “Andy sweetie we heard you screaming your lungs out, what happened?” Jen said kneeling by Andy’s side.

I then noticed that he didn’t have his black bag or camera with him. “Buddy what happened to the camera and you bag?” He looked at me with a frown on his face. “A green monster took it.” “A green monster?” I asked puzzled. “What green monster?”

“Well.” He said, “I was waiting for you guys at this spot while playing with my camera when suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I heard little scatters in the trees so I began to get nervous and-“ “And what? The what?” Jen said interrupting. Andy shook his head. “Can I at least get to the point?” “Oh… yeah sorry.” Jen said embarrass. “So, I was looking around when suddenly this green lizard or something like that, popped out of the trees and grabbed my bag and tried to take off with it, knowing that I had good reflexes, I grabbed it as well and we where both tugging.”

“What did it look like?” I asked in curiosity. “Well, it looked like a lizard, but also like a gecko with a big bushy tail. It had big feet and was saying TREEKO! Every time I said let go. Suddenly I felt something pull me back and then it hopped back into the trees. Not knowing what to do I start screaming so you can find me.” I was probably more puzzled than Andy was. A gecko that said Treeko? What kind of creature says that? “Hey guys.” I suddenly said. “Why don’t we turn back?” “But we just got here. Didn’t you want to look for the space rock?” Jen asked. “Actually I want to go home as well.” Andy said. She just shrugged and we started walking back to town. Whatever that thing that robbed Andy, sure isn’t a creature from earth. I had to find out what it was.

YAY! You managed to read it all. More coming soon.
Comments would be appreciated
Old 05-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Eternal Legend Offline

Hello BMS,well this story is looking to be great.Can't wait to see what you have under you're sleeve
Pokemon are Pocket Monster right?,well why do we love them?.We love them cause we just do, DEAL WITH IT!!!.Well i was from Pokemoncrater till i got banned for 3 years,now i am here to continue my love and passion for Pokemon Forums.That is all i got to say and Lets catch em' all(for those who own pokemon games)

I don't like mods and admins, respect it

Last edited by Eternal Legend; 05-20-2007 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Quoted entire chapter by accident.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Legend View Post
Hello BMS,well this story is looking to be great.Can't wait to see what you have under you're sleeve
First off, you needn't copy the entire chapter just to respond to it. It wastses space, and makes your post look messy.

Anyway, WTC, you certainly have a skill in writing. The only thing that keeps happening is speech. Try and have a new paragraph for each person who talks. Instead of having:

Quote:
I then noticed that he didn’t have his black bag or camera with him. “Buddy what happened to the camera and you bag?” He looked at me with a frown on his face. “A green monster took it.” “A green monster?” I asked puzzled. “What green monster?”
Have:

Quote:
I then noticed that he didn’t have his black bag or camera with him. “Buddy what happened to the camera and you bag?”

He looked at me with a frown on his face. “A green monster took it.”

“A green monster?” I asked puzzled. “What green monster?”
Apart from that, it's great. Good luck with the next couple of chapters.

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 05-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost

I agree with DS: you've got wonderful talent and a great storyline.

However, that doesn't mean you haven't made a few typos and some similar mistakes. Try to read over your work a couple of times (and on different days, too) before posting. It really helps.

Anyways, sounds like a wonderful storyline (you just gave me an idea for pokemon being tiberium-esque while reading this). Can't wait to see more (though the chapters are a little on the short side.)
Old 05-22-2007, 10:36 PM
WTC123 Offline

uh... thanks for the supporting comments? Just kidding, well school is taking the best of me so chapter three won't be out anytime soon. I'll maybe write some of it during the weekends if possible.

WTC123
Old 05-25-2007, 11:10 PM
WTC123 Offline

eh, my chapters are going slowly, but next chapter which I just started will have more info (and Pokemon). Chapter 3 is still showing a normal scene in Bronix with a little bit of foreshadowing near the end (well maybe not foreshadowing but you get the idea )

Chapter 3- New Day, strange occurrence

As Andy, Jen and I got into the house, I walked into the living room and turned on the computer. As I waited for it to turn on, Jen walked up to me with her arms crossed.

“Do you think he would be lying?” Jen asked as she sat on a nearby sofa. She had that suspicious look on her face as she looked at the computer that just went to the main screen.

Quickly I double-clicked the AOL sign on the main screen and it came up to the starter screen. Knowing we had dial-up, I turned down to volume so we didn’t have to hear that annoying sound for 5 whole minutes.

“Well, I don’t think he would be lying. Andy mostly aint those types to lie. He’s mostly honest about things.

“How would you know? Does he always try to be that little honest Abe or something?” Jen said with a sneer. “How should I know, remember when we found him? He looked like he seen a ghost or something. He mostly doesn’t do that.” I said while still waiting for the main menu to get on.

Finally after a few seconds of waiting the menu came on with the cheerful voice that appears. “Welcome. You got mail.” I ignored the new mail sign like always and went directly to google.com. Andy just came in carrying a cup of lemonade and stood next to me.

“So, are you going to look that thing up?” He asked while taking a sip of his drink.

“Well, if I know what that green monster is called, I would gladly look it up for you, but if you don’t then that would be the end of my curiosity as well as yours.” I said sarcastically. He looked at me and smirked. “Well, lets try Treeko. Remember when I said that it kept on saying Treeko! Every time? Well, maybe we can find it by using that.”

I shrugged and typed in Treeko, what I got was over 2 million articles on all these things that had to do with Treekos. Tree Co., Trinomial Circle overlooking the square root, Trees and the effect of Korperations. (Seriously, why would they spell corporations like that?) After some time, I couldn’t find anything about a green lizard that said Treeko so like always I just turn off the computer with Andy still anxious about what I found. And I would always say I had no luck and soon he would grow out of it.

As the time went by, Jen and I sat on a bench near the local Ice Cream Parlor. The Treeko thing seems to slip from our mind like every other thing that slipped by us before. It got really hot that day and our ice cream was rushing in our hands.

“Ew, my hands are sticky.” Jen said while wiping her hands with her napkin. “Yeah?” I asked while wiping sweat off my face. “Yeah, they are sticky.” She responded giggling abet. “Well,” I said while getting off the bench. “Let us find some shade in the park then.”

We walked off and crossed the street to where the park was. Bronix park is mostly the fun zone for the small town. It was located behind Main Street and was in the middle of everything. They’re where basketball courts, a lake where the kids would swim and Big Barney which was a 180-year-old oak, providing a nice shady area. We walked down the dirt road. It was busy today like on every hot and humid summer day. Kids were swimming in the local lake while parents sat under umbrellas sipping their drinks and talking with the other grown ups.

As we arrived at Big Barney we saw our friends, Trevor and Jacob. Trevor was the skinny kid; he had blond- brownish hair and green eyes. He was wearing a button shirt with grey jeans while wearing a pair of sunglasses which he wears all the time, even at church. Jacob was the fat kid, mostly because he was fat. He had black hair, blue-turquoise eyes, and was wearing a blue shirt. They noticed us and Trevor stood up on the bench and started waving his arms.

“Hey love birds!” He called out. “Get your little Asses over here! We got a whole cooler of Root Beer and Reese’s and I don’t want Jacob eating it all! Jacob went over and punched him in the arm. Jen and I started running but at the same time laughing. As we got up, Jacob gave us two bottles of A&W root beer.

“Sup Harper?” Jacob said while we butted fist. Trevor hugged Jen and then sat back on the bench. “So what’s going on love birds?” Trevor said while biting into a Reese’s. He liked to call us lovebirds every time Jen and I were seen together.

“Hey, did you guys see the meteor last night?” Jen asked. Trevor and Jacob looked at each other and shrugged.

“When was there a meteor?” Jacob asked. “Never did see a meteor. Are you guys serious or what?”

“Yeah, we are. We almost got hit by it.” I said seriously. Trevor suddenly thrust his arms in the air making a long No. “Why!” Trevor said in a despair voice. “Why didn’t it crush you horrible people!”

“You would have liked that wouldn’t you?” I asked. Trevor nodded and gave his innocent little face. “Me? Maybe. Then I could have taken Jen. She would be all mine! Bwa ha ha ha ha!” He then got off the bench and wrapped himself around Jen. Jen made a loud screech while he spun her around almost crashing each other on the tree. Jacob just shook his head. I looked at him and gave him a mad look.

“What? Huh? Are you trying to take my girl too!”? I walked up to him and tried to pull him but. Knowing that he was really heavy, I let go of him, and he plopped back on the bench. “You giggle like Santa Claus.” He looked at me and got up and he started running after me. Like always, when Jacob gets pissed off, he likes to waddle after us yelling as we outrun him.

“You ******* Mormon! I’m gonna kill you!” We ran around the tree about three times when Jacob collapsed next to Jen. I just continued to stand up and lean against the tree.

“It’s so hot today!” Jacob groaned.

“You’re a wuss you Jew.” Trevor said smirking. Jacob just gave him a fist. Jen just rolled her eyes and got up. “You guys stop cut it out.” She said while walking towards me. Trevor got up and gave a huge shrug. “So what? You guys going so soon. Are you going to hit second base tonight?” We just ignored them and both walked away. “Bye goobers!” We both said as we walked off holding hands.

We could hear Trevor yelling at us as we walked out of the park. Pretty soon we couldn’t hear him anymore as we walked on to Main Street. “Want to by more ice cream?” I said suddenly. Jen smiled and nodded. As we got near the ice cream parlor we heard a scream coming from Raccoon Diner. We looked towards the diner as Helda, the manager ran out screaming with a pot in her hand.

Jen and me just stood there for a second but then we started running up. Thinking that there was a robbery, Jen called the Sheriffs station as I ran towards Helga along with several others running to the scene. As I got close to her, she looked at me with a scared look on her face.

“What happened Helga? Is there an emergency!” “Is it a robber?” “Is there a fire?” “Hey are you alright?” As some citizens ran into the diner, Helga was sitting on the corner while taking deep breaths. Helga’s husband ran to her and comforted her. “Sweetie?” He said with a concerned voice. “What happened?”

It was a huge mouse!” Helga said. Some of the people there just groaned and walked off. Some stayed. “A huge mouse? Don’t we have huge mouse’s here?” One guy asked.

“Yes, but it was a different mouse. It didn’t look like an ordinary one though. It was yellow and red cheeks that was sparking, it nearly electrocuted me.” Everyone looked puzzled. They started murmuring to each other. Soon the Sheriff came by. Everyone made room for him as he walked towards Helga.

“Morning Mrs. Baer. I heard you got a rodent problem.” The sheriff said smiling. “Now, why don’t you just relax and tell me what happened.”

After Helga told the Sheriff what happened, everyone looked even more puzzled.
“So you mean?” The Sheriff took off his sunglasses and wiped his forehead, “You mean that it was carrying food from the kitchen, like those rats in them cartoons?”

“I sure am telling the truth Sheriff. That thing was a walking and piling up a can of beans and a sac of potatoes. But let me tell you something, it gave me the most frighten little look on his face, I almost felt sorry for the little fella. But when he had them sparks coming out of its cheeks, I nearly felt like it was gong to kill me so I tried to attack it. So it dropped the food and ran all over the place causing some dishes to fall. After that I ran out.” Helga was calm again and started walking back to the diner. Every started to leave too except the ones that where willing to help out clean up the kitchen.

As I was about to leave, Jen came up to me and told me to help her clean the kitchen. I groaned but she yanked me by the shirt and pulled me inside. It took about two or three hours until the kitchen was clean again. As a token of her appreciation, she gave all who helped a free ticket for a week of food free.

An hour later I went with Jen to her place and we settled down. Since we where both dirty and greasy, Jen’s mom let us use her shower upstairs.

“I think I’ll just give it to Jacob.” I said crumbling the thing in my pocket. “Why, it’s free food.” Jen said washing her hands at the sink. To tell you the truth, I wasn’t really a fan of greasy spoon diners. I wasn’t one of those guys to order cheap fatty foods. I always had a strict diet in our family.

“So, what are you going to do for the rest of the day?” Jen said while putting her arm around me and forcing me onto the couch. “I don’t know. It’s 4:12 right now and its hot outside and it is so cool in here. Maybe I should stay here for a while.” We both stared at the blank TV and then at each other. Kissing time! I thought to myself. As both of our lips touched, my phone started ringing. Jen groaned as I took out my cell phone and pressed the green button.

“Hello?” “Kevin, it’s Andy. Mom wants you home. There seems to be a bunch of robberies, mostly at the food mart and the diner, so mom wants you to be home to be on the safe side.”

I groaned as well. “Fine, I’ll be home in a few.” “All right, later.” “Later.” I hung up the phone and got up. “You’re leaving now?” I turned around and put my sunglasses on. “Yeah, something is going on in town so mom wants me to go home.” As I left we both said goodbye and I quickly walked home. I was amused at the sight of what was going on. Everyone was staying in their home, some Sheriff patrol cars where circling around the area and some shops where closing. Looks like one of the biggest crime spree Bronix has ever seen. I hope it had nothing to do with that mouse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked over this for an hour and never seen any mistakes so I guess that is a good sign. Anyways I'll start chapter 4 soon. So have pity on me with comments and stuff like, "What does this have to do with Pokemon?" or "Your chapters are really slow and it sucks ass." or even maybe, "Wow very suspenseful *cough* *cough*."

Yeah you'll get it. Any who comment rate and I don't know, say something random.

Your lord and master,
WTC123