Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default A Life as a Pokemon

Well I'm a Mismagius with a Blaziken named Torey. We both are great friends,but we are having hard times again. There is more Pokemon so you will see and read more about others.There isn't that much missions,but you will read some on the way.

~*Chapter 1*~
On a hot,dry day in the summer I was waiting in the cool shade for Toery.

"She is late. Again." I said to myself. Then I see a dust cloud from far off coming closer. I stood tall with my face watching. Slowly it was clearer then before.

"Anna? Is that you?" Asked a pokemon. I truned around and saw no one in my site. I looked under me and above me. Still no one. I looked off to the dust,but all it was is a dust ball rolling around the road.

"Torey is not going to make it." I said. I flew off to the town in the square. The town was known as Pokemon Sqaure. The town's pokemon called it for many reasons. I had my own that I wouldn't share.

~***~

I flew around town watching the pokemon having a boycott. I rushed over to see what had happened. Soon it became a fight.

"It's too high!" Yelled a Pikachu. He was in the fight. He run quick on the wall. It looked like he was having fun.

"Hey need help?" I yelled out. The Pikachu nodded his head yes. I flew up from the ground.

"The names Pika. Yours?" He asked. I let him on my hat-like head and flew higher.

"Anastasia."I answered. He laughed a little untill he saw a pokemon next to me.

"Uh...Anna. look." He said. I looked on the side of me and got hit. I fell to the ground.

"Ohh...My head."I said. Pika was fine it's me who felt hurt all over me. I felt like I needed to throw up. I floated up and looked slowly at Pika.

"Man Anna. That must have hurt." He said. I nodded weakly. Then the gangs came. Of course Gengar was head leader. The baddest guys to meet in your life and they came to me.

"Well look at this. A ghost who has a hat as a head." He said. We both glared at each other. Pika was moving closer. Gengar and me were ready to fight anywhere and anytime. I used a shadow ball that hit the center of his body. He quickly hid in the smoke. Watching the dust go away he jumped out and copied me. Luckly I flew up.

"I bet you do that every time you can't fight."Gengar yelled. His gang luaghed at me,but I could take care of that later. I used psychic to carry Pika.

"Well Anna. Can we be friends?" He asked to me. I watched the sun go down and made my answer.

"Yes." I anwered. He was happy for the rest of the day. I was getting ready to go into the dark night. And this night there is a full moon. That is the best night to watch stars. Well to me. On New moons it's better.

"Go to your right and drop me here."Pika said. I landed on the spot he wanted. Then I went inthe air.

"Thanks!" He said. I laughed and flew higher. He waved and ran in the woods. It was now sunset. I went to the north and made sure no gangs were at the best place to watch moons,and stars. At my home in a cave. Slowly I felt the feeling someone followed me in the air.

"Froslass! Hi!" I said. She was at the front of my cave. She is my best ghost friend.

"Hi. Coming to see the stars.!" She asked.

"Of course! And it's my home." I said with a luagh. Then it was pitch black everywhere you look.

"They won't come out untill...some hours I guess." Said Froslass. Now I see red eyes in my cave. What could it be?

Now I'll post Charpter two later.

~A.R~

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 05-09-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Default Re: A Life as a Pokemon

I hope people liked this story. I'll post soon. I'm in school and every thing... The chapters will mostly post on weekends and in summer vaction.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

3/10

Bad spelling (it's spelled laugh not luagh)
No description (We know you're a mismagius but tell us in the book.)
Length bad(I blinked and I was finished)

Please don't take this post as flaming but I think you could do better.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 05-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
3/10

Bad spelling (it's spelled laugh not luagh)
No description (We know you're a mismagius but tell us in the book.)
Length bad(I blinked and I was finished)

Please don't take this post as flaming but I think you could do better.
Yeah sorry about that. I'll try harder. I'm working on it...