Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:22 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Pokemon Fighter (PG, according to 1980 standards)

Pokemon Fighter, Prologue
bastards ._.

Saffron City, a prosperous town. A peaceful town. And industrial town.
Until…

Giovanni, the syndicate leader of Team Rocket, has formed a fully operational attack force to take over Saffron City.

For many a day has gone by.

One day, a kid and his Pokemon Troupe took down the almighty Team Rocket, and saved the city from pure devastation.

Two years has gone by, Team Rocket slowly developed into a underground crime syndicate.

Recently, a King of Fighters tournament, a local tournament for street fighters to prove their worthiness in the once prosperous, now turned into an unsafe hell, was being held.

Catching the eyes of three warriors, they decided to enter.

This marks the beginning of the Hungry Wolves story…

Last edited by George Jefferson; 05-09-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser
Default Re: Pokemon Fighter (PG, according to 1980 standards)

Epilogue? it's a prologue.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:46 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

And one short-ass prologue at that. The writing just doesn't seem that good and there are length requirements in case you didn't know.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
And one short-ass prologue at that. The writing just doesn't seem that good and there are length requirements in case you didn't know.
Actually, prologues don't really have a maximum. And this appears to be sort of poetry... meh.. I've no clue.

Anyways, unless you're pulling some funky thing and intended to post the epilogue first, its called a prologue.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:24 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson

Chapter 1
Signing Up

Upon arriving with his brother and friend, Ken Hardy looked upon Saffron City for the first time. “This is new. A fighting tournament in a city I’ve never been to before.”
James replied, “Well, we’ve been street fighting in the smaller towns, we haven’t had a chance to fight in the big cities. This is our first chance to prove ourselves we’re just as strong as city fighters.”
“Alright, I’m back! Time to show Saffron that Muay Thai is the best martial arts of all time! OSHA!” added Rick, the foreign fighter, as he jumped right out of the bus with excitement.
James replied, “Don’t get too cocky, or you’ll wind up crashing and burning like I did to you in Johto.” Rick mumbled to himself and grunted.
“Well, let’s go sign up,” said Ken as he approached the registration tables by a PokeMart.
James asked the lady, “How much, exactly, is it to enter?”
The lady replied, “Exactly 10,000 credits.”
James said in shock, “Crap! That’s almost all my money!”
Ken replied, “Don’t worry, I’ve been saving up enough for all of us, we can enter safely while having a little spending money.”
While the others were having their discussions, Rick gazed upon a familiar face. “Hey!” The person turned around, giving Rick a shock, as the person he familiarized with was an old Muay Thai opponent, Kagato Musashi.
“Gah, what the hell? You’re in this tournament too?” asked Rick.
“As I you. Well, I hope to fight you, and reclaim my title as the reigning Muay Thai Fighter,” replied Kagato.
“Heh, dream on, loser! Nobody will take my title!” exclaimed Rick. “And before this tournament ends, I’d like a match with you before I win!”
“Oh, Rick, so high hoped. Prepare for a beating once I fight you in the finals, if not better.” Kagato walked away, with a glint in his eye and a grin on his face, while Rick laughed as hard as he could.
“Attention, please! Listen to what I have to say!” shouted a competitor. “My name is Seku Nagata, and before any of you think you’re gonna be the next King of Fighter, dream on! Your strength can’t compare to mine! I’m the thundering wind, the great Nagata!”
Sheesh, he’s even worse than Rick, thought James in his mind. Blowhard wouldn’t last against me or my brother. Ken shouted back, “Hey! Blowhard!” Oh crap, there he goes, thought James. “You couldn’t even last against my sister, even if you tried!”
“How dare you mock Hoenn’s Thundering Wind?! I’ll be sure I leave a beating for you!”
“Go ahead, I’ll smoke ya!”
Crap… James quickly pulled his brother away from the crowd, in embarrassment. “Not this time, little brother.”
“Aw, James, you never let me have any fun!” Just then, a man, dressed in a business suit, came out and shouted to the crowd.
“Attention, everyone! Please gather your attention to me! *Ahem.* Now, before you go off, I’d like to welcome each and every contestant to Saffron City’s King of Fighters tournament. As you all know, this is a one-on-one 3 round tournament. First to 2 rounds wins. Please, wait for a while, until we print out the tournament brackets.”
After a while, the brackets were printed out. “Awwright, time to get the show on the road!” exclaimed Rick. “Heh, I get to fight a café owner, wonder how much fun that will be,” Rick said sarcastically.
“Woohoo! A breakdancer, how exciting!” exclaimed Ken. And James just stood there, silently. Brother, when I meet you in the finals, you will not be spared.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Chapter 2
Rick Strovul vs. Mark Levittz

As Rick walked down the road leading to the café, he noticed an individual in a black suit, staring at him from across the street. Shrugging it off, Rick went on with his way.
When he reached the café, Rick noticed a crowd, forming a circle around the center. He asked a patron, “Hey, what’s going on? Is something supposed to happen here?”
“Hey, you’re Mark’s opponent, right?”
“Mark Levittz? Who?”
“Yeah, see him down the center there?”
“Oh, there he is.”
“Well, what are you waiting for?”
“Hey, what’re you- UMPH!” Rick was pushed into the center with his opponent, as the crowd was chanting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Mark asked the man, “Are you ready for my caparoiea fighting style?”
“Yeah, I guess, if they weren’t so bad against Muay Thai fighters.”
“Hm. Guess you’ll get extra pain for that remark.” Rick got into his fighting stance, standing on one leg, while the other balanced with his toe, and raising his arms to head level.
“Let’s get it on, Kantoan,” replied Rick.
Mark quickly moved into his fighting style, which looked like dancing, as his legs were taking turns, stepping in front of his body, and his arms flailing side by side. “Ladies first.”
The bell was rung, and Rick rushed towards Mark, opening the fight with a few elbows, and a lightning-fast kick to the stomach. Mark blocked the few elbows, but was struck by the kick, as he was pushed back, letting out a loud “Oomph.” Mark kneeled there for a while, before recovering and then, countered with a roundhouse kick and a axe kick, which Rick took to the head, and was knocked down to the ground, colliding with the floorboards and sweat.
“Aah.. Quick feet there, Kantoan. But you forget something…”
“What’s that?”
“I’m the greatest Muay Thai fighter in all of Earth! Take this!” And with that, he launched himself into the air, and then began twirling down with a kick, spinning rapidly, with fire sporting out of his black shoe tip. “Tiger Strike!”
“What?! Oomph!” Mark was quickly knocked down, suffering from the mighty blow, as Rick landed on the ground, recovering from his dizziness.
“Oooh… Gotta watch the spin control on that move.” Rick quickly returned into stance. “So, are we finished yet, old man?”
*Pant… Pant… Pant…* “No! It’s not over yet!” Mark slowly regained his strength to stand up. “Just watch, you Johtoan! I’m sure to win this tournament!” And with haste, Mark began cartwheeling in the air, spinning, with legs extended, aiming for Rick.
“Crap!” Rick tried to block, but the attack was too much for him to block, too much that he was knocked down, as Mark landed on both of his feet.
“Heh, heh… Guess I got you good, Muay Thai fighter.” The ring announcer began to countdown to 10.
“1! 2! 3!” Rick slowly began to rise. “4!” Rick sat on one knee. “5!” Rick lifted his foot, then began slowly to rise up. “And Rick has came back for another round of fighting!”
“You sure are good, old man,” said Rick as he switched back into his fighting stance.
“Heh. This isn’t even worth my time, might as well end it right here.”
“Round 2! Fight!” announced the announcer lady, as Rick rushed towards Mark, leaving himself open to Mark’s Fatal Blow.
“Rising Crusade!” And with that, Mark began to slowly levitate, kicking wildly at Rick, who was blocking all of the attacks. Mark finished with a final kick, knocking Rick to the ground, but not KOing him.
“Ugh…” Rick recovered from the kick, but Mark slowly closed in on Rick, giving him a hard axe kick, but Rick blocked, rolled out of the way, and began to rise from the ground, with his knee in the air. “Tiger Knee!” He quickly jumped from the ground, and into the air, with his knee thrusting into Mark’s chest.
“Oomph!” Mark was knocked down, and the announcer lady began to count.
“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8!” And by the 9th count, Mark quickly jumped right up, as Rick looked in shock.
“H-h-how…?
“A ha! Thought that was enough to take me down? You’re dead wrong!” And with that, Mark began rushing Rick with a Fatal Blow. “Killing Spree!” Mark threw blows at everywhere on Rick’s body, continuously leaving a dent after an attack. Rick was knocked down, but not KO’ed. Crap, can’t take another hit like this… thought Rick.
“1! 2! 3! 4!” Rick slowly climbed back up. “5! 6! 7! 8!” Rick slowly got off one knee. “9!” And Rick was finally standing by the 10 count. “And Rick is back before the 10 count could be finished! What endurance!”
“Alright, buddy boy! You asked for it!” yelled Rick.
“Go for it. You’re on your second KO. I’m only on my first. The odds are against you, Muay Thai fighter.”
“Grr… I’LL SHOW YOU!” And with great energy, Rick drew his hands back, and threw his fists out, unleashing a thunderous projectile, flying quickly towards Mark. “TIGER CANNON!” And successfully hitting Mark, right in the chest area, knocking down Mark to the ground. And the count has started.
“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! KO! Winner is Rick Strovul!” The crowd booed, as the body of Mark Levittz laid there, unconscious.
Rick had won the match, with total effort. And with the ringing of the bell, Rick kneeled to the ground, and raised his hands up high, and yelled, “O SHA!” The crowd still booing, Rick took a pair of sunglasses from Mark’s jacket and left.
“Rick Strovul advances to the next fight!” announced the ring lady, and then she took her leave.