Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame
Default Ice team

What ice type pokemon should I have in my party? I also need good natures and movesets.

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3
Old 05-16-2007, 10:50 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Ice team

Firstly, the "Get A Team Here" thread at the top is where you should be.

Secondly, Ice is a terrible type to be running a whole team of. Weak to Fire, Rock, Steel, and Fighting, and save for Steel, they're all popular type choices.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:21 AM
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame

But I need it for my gym. So that's why I was asking.

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3
Old 05-17-2007, 02:26 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

you should have Glaceon and Abomasnow in your team. Glaceon's Snow Veil allows it to have it's evasion risen when a hail storm is going on. Abomasnow's Snow Warning (or whatever it's called) creates a hail storm. Your Glaceon should know Double Team so it's evasion rises more. This strategy works best in double battles. If you're in a single battle, you should have your Glaceon like this:

Glaceon @ Ice Shard (the stone thing that prolongs the number of turns for hail. I forgot the name of it >_>)
-Double Team
-Hail
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard

the Ice shard (or whatever it's called) will make Hail last for more than five turns giving you a better advantage at using Double Team to boost Glaceon's evasion higher and higher while it's Snow Veil rises it's evasion at the same time.

hope it helps.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 05-17-2007, 05:22 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Manaphy View Post
you should have Glaceon and Abomasnow in your team. Glaceon's Snow Veil allows it to have it's evasion risen when a hail storm is going on. Abomasnow's Snow Warning (or whatever it's called) creates a hail storm. Your Glaceon should know Double Team so it's evasion rises more. This strategy works best in double battles. If you're in a single battle, you should have your Glaceon like this:

Glaceon @ Ice Shard (the stone thing that prolongs the number of turns for hail. I forgot the name of it >_>)
-Double Team
-Hail
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard

the Ice shard (or whatever it's called) will make Hail last for more than five turns giving you a better advantage at using Double Team to boost Glaceon's evasion higher and higher while it's Snow Veil rises it's evasion at the same time.

hope it helps.
No no no. Unless it's for strategy purposes (Meteoric Swarm on an Adamant Sally with Dragon Claw too), NEVER use the same type of move twice.

Replace Blizzard with Shadow Ball.