Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 05-16-2007, 04:49 AM
T r I p L e x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to T r I p L e x Send a message via Skype™ to T r I p L e x
Default My D/P team plzz rate

Hey everyone im not asking for a rate really but more of a fill in. ill post the pokes i want to use and could anyone fill in details? please it would be appreciated.

Lucario@?
Nature?
Evs?
Moves?

Electrvire@?
Nature?
Evs?
Moves?

Blastoise@?
Nature?
Evs?
Moves?

Monfernape@?
Nature?
Evs?
Moves?

Tyranitar@?
Nature?
Evs?
Moves?

Garchomp@?
Nature?
Evs?
Moves?

VPP Stats Shade is a god and made my sexy banner.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:57 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

Default Re: My D/P team plzz rate

Since you're being so vague and lacking initiative, you could've of just posted this here.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:06 AM
T r I p L e x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to T r I p L e x Send a message via Skype™ to T r I p L e x

Dont you think theres a reason i didnt post there? i just wanted a quick reply and people never respond there. so either dont read a post if you arent going to help and quick being a little mini-mod. we have actual moderators here and if they want me to move it then i will but i have never had to move one for the time ive been here so please either help or leave the thread and stop mini-modding. ive seen you do this to a lot of others also.

VPP Stats Shade is a god and made my sexy banner.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Deoxys Ribonuke Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Deoxys Ribonuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by T r I p L e x View Post
Dont you think theres a reason i didnt post there? i just wanted a quick reply and people never respond there. so either dont read a post if you arent going to help and quick being a little mini-mod. we have actual moderators here and if they want me to move it then i will but i have never had to move one for the time ive been here so please either help or leave the thread and stop mini-modding. ive seen you do this to a lot of others also.
I see where you were going with this T r I p L e x, but you need to relax. I don't think that was necessarily mini-modding unless UB was going "This should be locked!", which is ultimately a mod's decision.

As for your Lucario (inspired by Cynthia), you should give Lucario these moves: Psychic, Aura Sphere, Earthquake, and Dark Pulse. At least, that's what I plan on giving MINE. XD

URPG Stats:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=80909