Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 11-01-2004, 08:16 PM
DancinPurpleNinetales Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DancinPurpleNinetales Send a message via Yahoo to DancinPurpleNinetales
Default Re: veggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkelon
Having passed on reading the earlier phone-book sized post <yawn is it over yet> and comparing the lack of grammer...

All I can say is

save the bandwith and just post the stinkin' link next time. Doy.

pretty obvious parrotry.
it was actually somthing me and some friends did for a project mr. assumption . i just used it so i didnt have to type everything out again. i know i am a horriable speller, god bless spell check and good f riends who know somthin about grammer!

i likey what u said dragionair.

*~* Oh Yeh You Know You Love It *~*
Old 11-02-2004, 05:59 PM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

http://www.ivu.org/religion/articles/argument3.html

Well, not to bang on the stoopid drum, but your entire argument, literally (meaning word for word) was lifted from this page.

International Vegetarian Union

and bears this at the bottom of the page

"Everything on this website is copyright © International Vegetarian Union, unless stated otherwise"

Either u n uz hommiez supplied the text to them, or you shoulda got busted for plagerism when you turned that cut-n-pasted drek in, Missy I-Hope-The-Rest-Of-The-World-KAND-GOOGLZ

I'm willing to listen to anybody talk about their own experience and opinion, just don't lie about it.

DUH.

Old 11-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DancinPurpleNinetales Send a message via Yahoo to DancinPurpleNinetales

ok look i truely appoligize and am embarressed. i did not know it was from a website but i talked to my friend who supposedly typed it up for us, after we spent days gathering info and she admitted she stole it from a site. im ****** pissed at her rite now because i spent days looking up info and now know that she didnt even use it. u dont have to believe me and i could care less if u do or dont, im leaving to a more mentally stimulating and active board anyways

Old 11-02-2004, 08:01 PM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

Whatever, I don't care much one way or the other. Look, the internet is one mess of smoke and mirrors anyway, there's absolutely no reason to add to the drek already misrepresented there. Why lie. That's a no brainer, unless you are a fundamentally immoral person. Learn to be real before it bites you in the @ss someday.

Old 11-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkelon
Whatever, I don't care much one way or the other. Look, the internet is one mess of smoke and mirrors anyway, there's absolutely no reason to add to the drek already misrepresented there. Why lie. That's a no brainer, unless you are a fundamentally immoral person. Learn to be real before it bites you in the @ss someday.

i know to be real. im probaly the realest person you'll ever meat. it funny how people choose to not believe instead of believe in the goodness of people. so lame. oh and "you warm puppy"? sounds like ur talking about somthing where the sun dont shine baby

Old 11-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Sudo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Sudo
Thumbs up Re: veggie

my best mate Rozzie is a vegitarian! i dont mind at all! but i dont want to be limeted by what i can and cant eat! but its her choice and i totaly respect it!