Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 10-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Figgy20000 Offline
New Trainer

Default I've come to suck your blood!

Acually, I'm not a vampire. So scratch that. I need something else to do! like.... like... like... bleh, who cares. *sucks your blood* That tasted kinda gross, no more blood for me. Orange juice is better, really, you should try some. Apple Juice isn't bad, but orange juice is awesome. Tomato juice is kinda gross, but V8 isn't THAT bad. You can throw apples at people to, apples hurt. Raichu's like to eat apples, I don't know why. Raichu's like to do lots of things, like run around, and shoot lightning bolts at people... getting shocked isn't fun! It can hurt. Pain isn't good. You should prevent yourself from getting hurt. You should wear a helmet! Yup, they work, apparently. I wear mine when I ride my rapidash, it's specially made by a guy named Flareon008. It doesn't work so well though, it appears to be made of cardboard. Maybe I should have went to someone else for it... Flareons are cute, and playful. Have you ever played with a Flareon? It's great to chase them around, but they bite when upset. And then throw fire at you. That's why you need a Starmie or some other water pokemon around to douse it out. BAD FLAREON, BAD! *Has starmie hydro pump it* yeah, that's how it's done. Wait, Flareon008 isn't a real flareon? Sorry flare :(, it was the leprachauns fault, he played mind tricks on me.

I've added everyone to my AIM, get on and chat!
Old 10-28-2004, 12:33 AM
Half a Dollar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Half a Dollar
Default Re: I've come to suck your blood!

0_0 Omg, Figgy, you are back! What's your AIM? I must talk.

>_>
Old 10-28-2004, 02:15 AM
Figgy20000 Offline
New Trainer

Figlar20000 is my AIM, add me everyone ^_^
Old 10-28-2004, 02:46 AM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Is it true that you work at a mickey d's in Toronto, or is that some other vet I'm thinking of?
Old 10-28-2004, 03:04 AM
Figgy20000 Offline
New Trainer

Tis' true!

MLugia, I haven't been to NetBattle in a long time... what's your record on it? LOTS of good trainers there.

A lot of them just steal cheese strats from other players, but a lot of players there really are world class when it comes to high level competition.

Although the HP attacks are unbalanced and abused, I'm sorry, but getting a jolteon with the right IV's to get HP Water 60 is worse than a 1 in 100 million chance, and even then training it so you know it has the proper IV's (or attaching hidden power to EACH jolteon you found) makes the chances pretty much zero. Find one with the right personality? And then having zero screw up on your EV training, assuming the player who got it even knew what EVs were/took the time to train it properly? Imposible. They don't exist. World class tournament players who make money off the game would pay thousands of $$$ for one of those, seriously. It should be banned from netbattle, as it makes Dugtrio the proper counter vs a jolteon (and most electric types) useless. As well as makes other pokemon far stronger than they should be.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:35 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Well, I haven't really been keeping up with the whole FRLG thing, so I play scarcely. I think my record ratio is like 3 wins for every 2 losses or something like that, not a bad thing anyhow, considering my team was like 3/4x weak to water and had shedinja =D

Anyways, I kinda agree with that, but in the early versions of NB, you had to keep rolling dice for a good IV pokemon, which was hilarious but also troublesome in terms of strategizing, cuz if you roll a bad pokemon, too bad =( Dugtrio prolly could be Jolt's foe, but then again, Electrics with like HP ground can anti-Jolt now so I guess it kinda evens out. Tho really the only HP I enjoy is Gyarados's HP Flying, since GF gypped it of Aerial ace (wtf Slaking can fly and Gyara can't?)

Power to the Dos ;o