Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:24 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Dragon vrs ice

Chapter 1 Amy was having breakfast with her mother. They were in the dragon land called Dreen.Amy's father, Drake was away on a trip to the ancient dragon temple. They were eating Captain Crunch. Just then her mother said that the professor wanted to see her. So after brekfast Amy put on her sneakers and got out the door of her small cottage and set off onto the path to the professeo's house. It was in mid-October and the woods were very cool today.When she was walking a message on a stone caught her eye. It saidmeet at the Dragon temple -GlacaAmy realized that Glaca was the leader of Team Ice (Dragon pokemon's worst enemy) and the Dragon Temple was where her father was .Wanting to tell the professor about the note she hurried to the lab in the woods. She informed the professor about the note. When she was finished the professor reached into his pocket and took out a pokeball. Out popped a Bagon."I want you to have this" the professer said.
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape

Last edited by pixlepix; 04-25-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:33 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose
Default Re: Dragon vrs ice

Description? Hello? *echoes* Proper formatting? *echoes* Story explanation? *echoes* Proper length? *echoes* Character personalities? *echoes* Anythign worthwhile reading? *echoes* Listen, we told you before what's wrong, yet you still act lazy and waste a thread on this piece of crap. Learn how to take advice when you're writing. I'll just wait here and, as you put it "loard zangose will com an fidn evry eror in my posts" until this is locked.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:38 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
Description? Hello? *echoes* Proper formatting? *echoes* Story explanation? *echoes* Proper length? *echoes* Character personalities? *echoes* Anythign worthwhile reading? *echoes* Listen, we told you before what's wrong, yet you still act lazy and waste a thread on this piece of crap. Learn how to take advice when you're writing. I'll just wait here and, as you put it "loard zangose will com an fidn evry eror in my posts" until this is locked.
can you tell me the exact mistakes i made
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-25-2007, 07:53 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Chapter 1 Amy was having breakfast with her mother. They were in the dragon land called Dreen. Amy's father, Drake was away on a trip to the ancient dragon temple. They were eating Captain Crunch. Just then her mother said thatthe professor wanted to see her. So after breakfast Amy put on her sneakers and got out the door of her small cottage and set off onto the path to the professor's house. It was in mid-October and the woods were very cool today. When she was walking, a message on a stone caught her eye. It saidmeet at the Dragon Temple -Glaca. Amy realized that Glaca was the leader of Team Ice (Dragon Pokémon's worst enemy) and the Dragon Temple was where her father was. Wanting to tell the professor about the note, she hurried to the lab in the woods. She informed the professor about the note. When she was finished the professor reached into his pocket and took out a Pokeball. Out popped a Bagon.

"I want you to have this," the professor said
Everything underlined is something I fixed.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:22 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

thank you a lot
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Quote:
thank you a lot
No, change it back to what it was. Just because I made the changes doesn't mean you have the right to copy and paste exactly what I gave you. It means use it for the future.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:26 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
No, change it back to what it was. Just because I made the changes doesn't mean you have the right to copy and paste exactly what I gave you. It means use it for the future.
if i didn't neo would lock this for not couperateing
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-25-2007, 08:30 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Quote:
if i didn't neo would lock this for not couperateing
Cooperating is taking the advice we give you, not being a little jagoff and copying and pasting what I fixed for you. There's one hell of a difference between cooperating and plagiarism. And now, you are being a jack-ass and using what Neo said before to take the easy way out and use my work.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:53 PM
hbmacho101 Offline

Quote:
Cooperating is taking the advice we give you, not being a little jagoff and copying and pasting what I fixed for you. There's one hell of a difference between cooperating and plagiarism. And now, you are being a jack-ass and using what Neo said before to take the easy way out and use my work.
why are you being such a jackass and yapping your mouth so much like a female dog!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:17 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbmacho101 View Post
why are you being such a jackass and yapping your mouth so much like a female dog!
Why do you care that I am showing a defiant n00b what is wrong with his story and why he fails? Also, why do you feel the need to post here when you do not know the whole situation? Why do you support someone who steals writing, doesn't accept advice, and is generally dumb?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Sorry, but I'll keep having to do this until you get it right.

Here is The Fan Fiction Guide. Read it and learn from it. And if you want to continue this story or start a future one, I want you to PM it to me first.

Closed Thread