Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 04-22-2007, 01:03 AM
Pikablu Pie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: D/P Season Premere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
We hate Paul because he doesn't respect his Pokemon. He had no excuse releasing the Starly like that just because he considered it 'weak' because the battle didn't go his way, the poor baby. He better drop the obnoxious act or he and Gary can reminise about how badly they sucked as trainers and how Ash kicked their butts in battle.

As for Dawn...it's basically her dress. It's great, and that can be well because you can't help but look at it. Dawn is the reason why the song Legs were written back in the 80s by ZZ Top. She knows how to use them. I myself certainly got to remember that it's only Anime, but Dawn certainly wears a great outfit. Dawn also talks like Cassie in my opinion.

It's also kind of ironic as I watched the show (I will watch it entirely tonight with my popcorn) that the 10th season stuff Dawn went through was ALMOST similar to Ash's experience, as in get to the lab late, but Dawn did have 3 Pokemon to choose from. Then the Piplup behaved like Pikachu, then defended its master. Of course, I 'm not sure how many times Ash adn Pikachu had arguments, but it's just funny to see Dawn and Piplup going at it like a couple of spoiled brats. This is going to be a better season in my opinion with Dawn and Piplup.

SHall we be happy that Dawn doesn't have a little brother? They really overdid it on Max, and made him into a Gilligan's Island Professor.

And Pikachu wrecks bike number 3 is it? I think he wrecked May's bicycle didn't he? Poor Ash is going to be in debt for the rest of his life repaying 3 girls.
Yep, numbah three. Ash dosen't know of the destruction of Dawn's, though.

Eg. I hate dawn. "Don't worry, Piplup. I'll be okay!" >.>

Click here to take a stupid test.
Quote:
Help Reduce Forest Fires. Stop Flaming Now!
Old 04-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Why guys like Dawn is this:

1) The hair. Simple but sexay.

2) The shirt. Now all she needs is bigger lumps for some cleavage...

3) The miniskirt. I swear that thing's so short it looked like you could see her undies when she was riding her bike. The skirt's hot.

So yeah. I tend to play girls in the pokemon games, and since the guy for this series looks like teh gayz0rz, you can clearly guess who I'm playing as. >:D

Yeah, Max was annoying too. Who knows, if a 7th generation pokemon season comes around, maybe Max will be old enough to become a trainer and he'll be Ash's new rival!
Old 04-22-2007, 01:24 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

Why do they name people on the show weirdly?? I mean Paul, what a name. It's a weird name for a "dark" pokemon trainer.

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 04-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

I have to say they pick bad names. The names back in the first few series were good, but yeah, name choices are bad now. Dawn isn't even a real name and Paul is a name for people in ancient times. And what kind of tree is a Rowen? Did Professor Rowan have an ancestor that was a part of the Riders of Rohan?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
Why guys like Dawn is this:

1) The hair. Simple but sexay.

2) The shirt. Now all she needs is bigger lumps for some cleavage...

3) The miniskirt. I swear that thing's so short it looked like you could see her undies when she was riding her bike. The skirt's hot.

So yeah. I tend to play girls in the pokemon games, and since the guy for this series looks like teh gayz0rz, you can clearly guess who I'm playing as. >:D

Yeah, Max was annoying too. Who knows, if a 7th generation pokemon season comes around, maybe Max will be old enough to become a trainer and he'll be Ash's new rival!
There was certain a lot of 'teasing' concerning her skirt! Did you see the part where she was running to her piplup after the Buneary knocked it out in battle? Talk about if her foot wasn't in the right spot in the back! I can see how it might be a bonanza now to make up for Frontier!

Dawn is also going to be wearing great outfits in the contest portions, but I won't spoil it. Just go to youTube if you want to see some videos of her contest attires.

Man years ago in pro wrestling, there was a 'bad guy' athlete by the name of Paul Orndorf. and I think Gilligan's Island, Mary Ann's actress name was Dawn I belive so Dawn is a name believe it or not, and Dawn is a version of light, which is described in the Hikari name.

ANd oh yeah, I am Dawn H in the game, with my female Piplup as we are kicking it! Catch my DP daily journal like updates in the where are you in DP?

Last edited by AshMistyMayfan; 04-24-2007 at 11:31 PM.