Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 03:47 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default The Elantra Region -- Forum Based Pokemon Adventure

http://bethoflame.proboards100.com/index.cgi?

I happen to be an assistant at this board, and it's quite fun. Recently, we had a dip in activity because our leader got in a car accident, and was away for a while. However, she's back, and we're trying to get back into the swing of things.

You begin your journey in Elantra, a new region. Here, you get to choose between different Pokemon with unique personalities as your starter. After this, head to the roads! There's all sorts of hidden plots and adventures just waiting to be discovered, including shiny Pokemon, elaborate team plots, and just plain silliness.

The background's a bit bright... ;) But there's lots of skins you can choose from, once you are a member, so don't worry.

Questions? Feel free to PM me, or ask me there. I'm Hotaru on that board, player of Hotaru and everyone's favorite nuisance Rocket, Drin.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:24 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator
Default Re: The Elantra Region -- Forum Based Pokemon Adventure

This type of thing should've gone in the Advertising thread. I think it's in the Computers/Internet subforum...

Just go there to post this and you'll be fine. Meanwhile, though this thread should be locked. ^^;
Closed Thread