Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:21 AM
Tmoney8 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 111
Default Strongest pokemon?

I'm trying to get the six strongest pokemon stat wise on my team while having a balanced team. So Far i've found these to be the strongest.

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Milotic
Snorlax

I'm having trouble with the sixth pokemon, right now it's Heracross because of his sweeping ability. I like Dragonite over Salamance because I like his movesets better. I need help so if you know pokemon that are stonger and would fit better please help. Also if you have any suggestions on movesets please let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Lucavi's Avatar
Lucavi Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,522
Send a message via AIM to Lucavi Send a message via MSN to Lucavi
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

the way, it is now, Fightings won't have much of a problem against this team, as Dragonite takes a load of damage (unlike Salamence) and you have Sandstorm negating your recovery. Some opposing waters and Tyranitar may also have problems as well. But aside from that, remember to post EVs and sets next time
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:47 AM
dud3's Avatar
dud3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Using an OU team.
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to dud3
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
the way, it is now, Fightings won't have much of a problem against this team, as Dragonite takes a load of damage (unlike Salamence) and you have Sandstorm negating your recovery. Some opposing waters and Tyranitar may also have problems as well. But aside from that, remember to post EVs and sets next time
Yeah when you give us the EV's and there moveset its easy easier for us to see whats the positives and negatives for your team.
__________________
IGN:UBER NO
FC:1547 7734 6541
Standard Clauses

I use an Extremely OU team, so yeah be ready.

IF YOU WANT FREE a free XBOX 360,PS3, and other PRIZES.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Dragon_Seeker's Avatar
Dragon_Seeker Offline
PE2K Team Rater
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ravnica
Posts: 1,090
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

You need Weezing here or Heracross can 6-0 you. I'd also make sure Milotic can take another Milotic (maybe make it a resttalk version with toxic/surf as attacks) or else you'll run into some nasty problems with opposing waters. Between Weezing and Metagross and the fact that it can't switch into anything on the team, I doubt CBmence will be too much of a problem. DDmence gets outstalled by Toxic Milotics and WoW Weezings from my understanding and it also has a brutal time finding a switch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine
Maybe we should kick you out then. You obviously being Jesus won't help, we treat everybody the same.
Ignoring the circumstances in which this point was raised, it cannot be denied that I do in fact have supernatural powers and am jesus (lower case "J" please I'm not an egotist but I don't need you silly little people mispelling my name).

Last edited by Dragon_Seeker; 04-15-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Tmoney8 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 111
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

Ok since this is gona be my future team i cant give ev's but here it is:

Dragonite/leftovers
aerial ace
flamethrower
thunderbolt
dragon claw

Snorlax/leftovers
rest
curse
body slam
shadow ball

Tyranitar/leftovers
rock slide
crunch
earthquake
??

Milotic/leftovers
Surf
Ice beam
recover
Toxic/Hypnosis?

Metagross/leftovers
agility
thunderpunch
meteor mash
psychic

Dragon Seeker are you suggestion Weezing over Heracross? And if so can you give me a nice moveset for him?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM
EspeonSun's Avatar
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In yo castle, usin' yo spells
Posts: 1,011
Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

I think it should be some fire poke like (Arcanine or something). To balence out your team... or your team could be so strong that it could beat anything
__________________

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Dragon_Seeker's Avatar
Dragon_Seeker Offline
PE2K Team Rater
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ravnica
Posts: 1,090
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

Weezing @ Leftovers
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Sludge Bomb
~ Pain Split
~ Haze

Standard is what I'd recommend.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine
Maybe we should kick you out then. You obviously being Jesus won't help, we treat everybody the same.
Ignoring the circumstances in which this point was raised, it cannot be denied that I do in fact have supernatural powers and am jesus (lower case "J" please I'm not an egotist but I don't need you silly little people mispelling my name).
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-15-2007, 03:24 PM
EspeonSun's Avatar
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In yo castle, usin' yo spells
Posts: 1,011
Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

I don't think Wheezing is the best choice. He's kind of eh...
__________________

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Venusaur456's Avatar
Venusaur456 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <3Paired with Yumi<3
Posts: 2,645
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney8 View Post
I'm trying to get the six strongest pokemon stat wise on my team while having a balanced team. So Far i've found these to be the strongest.

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Milotic
Snorlax

I'm having trouble with the sixth pokemon, right now it's Heracross because of his sweeping ability. I like Dragonite over Salamance because I like his movesets better. I need help so if you know pokemon that are stonger and would fit better please help. Also if you have any suggestions on movesets please let me know.
Those are definately not the 6 strongest pokemon. First of all, there should be a legendary in it, like Lugia or Rayquaza. Tyranitar would still be good in it. Then maybe a Charizard or a Blaziken in it. I'm not sure about the rest.
__________________
<3Paired with hot Yumi<3

VPP URPG

Currently: Playing ball with me|Is Level 5|Level 6: 2,646 posts
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-20-2007, 07:07 AM
hsb39's Avatar
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,384
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney8 View Post
I'm trying to get the six strongest pokemon stat wise on my team while having a balanced team. So Far i've found these to be the strongest.

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Milotic
Snorlax

I'm having trouble with the sixth pokemon, right now it's Heracross because of his sweeping ability. I like Dragonite over Salamance because I like his movesets better. I need help so if you know pokemon that are stonger and would fit better please help. Also if you have any suggestions on movesets please let me know.
There are no strongest, there are probably weakest though.
__________________
I am currently trying to think of something witty and original to put in my signature.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com