Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:21 AM
Tmoney8 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Strongest pokemon?

I'm trying to get the six strongest pokemon stat wise on my team while having a balanced team. So Far i've found these to be the strongest.

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Milotic
Snorlax

I'm having trouble with the sixth pokemon, right now it's Heracross because of his sweeping ability. I like Dragonite over Salamance because I like his movesets better. I need help so if you know pokemon that are stonger and would fit better please help. Also if you have any suggestions on movesets please let me know.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Lucavi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lucavi Send a message via MSN to Lucavi
Default Re: Strongest pokemon?

the way, it is now, Fightings won't have much of a problem against this team, as Dragonite takes a load of damage (unlike Salamence) and you have Sandstorm negating your recovery. Some opposing waters and Tyranitar may also have problems as well. But aside from that, remember to post EVs and sets next time
Old 04-15-2007, 03:47 AM
dud3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to dud3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
the way, it is now, Fightings won't have much of a problem against this team, as Dragonite takes a load of damage (unlike Salamence) and you have Sandstorm negating your recovery. Some opposing waters and Tyranitar may also have problems as well. But aside from that, remember to post EVs and sets next time
Yeah when you give us the EV's and there moveset its easy easier for us to see whats the positives and negatives for your team.

I use an Extremely OU team, so yeah be ready.

IF YOU WANT FREE a free XBOX 360,PS3, and other PRIZES.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Dragon_Seeker Offline
PE2K Team Rater

You need Weezing here or Heracross can 6-0 you. I'd also make sure Milotic can take another Milotic (maybe make it a resttalk version with toxic/surf as attacks) or else you'll run into some nasty problems with opposing waters. Between Weezing and Metagross and the fact that it can't switch into anything on the team, I doubt CBmence will be too much of a problem. DDmence gets outstalled by Toxic Milotics and WoW Weezings from my understanding and it also has a brutal time finding a switch.
Ignoring the circumstances in which this point was raised, it cannot be denied that I do in fact have supernatural powers and am jesus (lower case "J" please I'm not an egotist but I don't need you silly little people mispelling my name).

Last edited by Dragon_Seeker; 04-15-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Tmoney8 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ok since this is gona be my future team i cant give ev's but here it is:

Dragonite/leftovers
aerial ace
flamethrower
thunderbolt
dragon claw

Snorlax/leftovers
rest
curse
body slam
shadow ball

Tyranitar/leftovers
rock slide
crunch
earthquake
??

Milotic/leftovers
Surf
Ice beam
recover
Toxic/Hypnosis?

Metagross/leftovers
agility
thunderpunch
meteor mash
psychic

Dragon Seeker are you suggestion Weezing over Heracross? And if so can you give me a nice moveset for him?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

I think it should be some fire poke like (Arcanine or something). To balence out your team... or your team could be so strong that it could beat anything

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 04-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Dragon_Seeker Offline
PE2K Team Rater

Weezing @ Leftovers
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Sludge Bomb
~ Pain Split
~ Haze

Standard is what I'd recommend.
Ignoring the circumstances in which this point was raised, it cannot be denied that I do in fact have supernatural powers and am jesus (lower case "J" please I'm not an egotist but I don't need you silly little people mispelling my name).
Old 04-15-2007, 03:24 PM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

I don't think Wheezing is the best choice. He's kind of eh...

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Venusaur456 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney8 View Post
I'm trying to get the six strongest pokemon stat wise on my team while having a balanced team. So Far i've found these to be the strongest.

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Milotic
Snorlax

I'm having trouble with the sixth pokemon, right now it's Heracross because of his sweeping ability. I like Dragonite over Salamance because I like his movesets better. I need help so if you know pokemon that are stonger and would fit better please help. Also if you have any suggestions on movesets please let me know.
Those are definately not the 6 strongest pokemon. First of all, there should be a legendary in it, like Lugia or Rayquaza. Tyranitar would still be good in it. Then maybe a Charizard or a Blaziken in it. I'm not sure about the rest.

VPP URPG

Currently: Playing ball with me|Is Level 5|Level 6: 2,646 posts
Old 04-20-2007, 07:07 AM
hsb39 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney8 View Post

Dragonite
Tyranitar
Metagross
Milotic
Snorlax

There are no strongest, there are probably weakest though.