Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser
Default Re: Ideas and Premises

I was just wondering, has anybody written about Zowayix and his life with a glitchy pokemon? You know, the Skeleton Missingno that shows up when you have Zowayix as a name? It was just an idea i got recently..
Old 04-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
I was just wondering, has anybody written about Zowayix and his life with a glitchy pokemon? You know, the Skeleton Missingno that shows up when you have Zowayix as a name? It was just an idea i got recently..
There have been MissingNo stories. Infact, there was a barrage of them sometime back, none of which really got off to a start. But if you do it well without using the cliched capture if MissingNo (you know, the same one as they way you had to capture it in the game – people usually used a Charizard here) then I'm sure you'll do well

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 04-14-2007, 11:58 AM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

i got a idia for a story in wich tom of fortee city gets sucked in to misterous regon my a abra but the regon has all sort of gliches will he be able to become the champion of the leage and discover the power hidden in the 2 orbs
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

what a ripoff of my Unown idea...
Old 04-14-2007, 02:50 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
what a ripoff of my Unown idea...
this does not have anything to do with unknowns
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
this does not have anything to do with unknowns
It's still very similar...

And I recommend improving your writing before trying to take on another story...

Old 04-14-2007, 05:24 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

*gasps*, but Neo, why would anyone want to accept good advice and actually improve? The mere thought is ridiculous. I mean, that's something only a good author would do.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:39 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
*gasps*, but Neo, why would anyone want to accept good advice and actually improve? The mere thought is ridiculous. I mean, that's something only a good author would do.
Not only that, that's only something someone with a school record of over kindergarten would do!!
Old 04-15-2007, 10:44 AM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Wink Re: Ideas and Premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
It's still very similar...

And I recommend improving your writing before trying to take on another story...
it is digla and pilga that are causeing the trouble (first i thought it would be missingo)
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
it is digla and pilga that are causeing the trouble (first i thought it would be missingo)
And, LZ, whoever did that would have to actually read the advice, wouldn't they?

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 04-15-2007, 01:31 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post

And, LZ, whoever did that would have to actually read the advice, wouldn't they?

Deathspector
what advice are you talking about and this is going to end up in a flame war
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Phew, clear proof he hasn't...

Look at our past posts in your fics and your preview threads. The ones that tell you what's wrong with your story. THAT advice. Read the guide, fix your grammar, your spelling, your layout, the size, detail, and plot. We've told this to you dozens of times, but you keep ignoring it. Sorry, but if you continue making very poor quality fan fictions, I'll just keep locking them until you do heed the advice.

Also, may I ask you what goals you're trying to achieve with your story? Is it to improve your writing, or allow others to enjoy it? I'm interested to know, since if you really want to achieve that goal, you're going to need to improve your writing here and now.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:31 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Quote:
It pretty much is a flame war already since you attempt to argue and make sarcastic comments towards me, and then we respond, although our posts are actually useful. Neo, is there any way for him to have the permission of creating threads in the Fanfiction section taken away?
Old 04-15-2007, 02:35 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Phew, clear proof he hasn't...

Look at our past posts in your fics and your preview threads. The ones that tell you what's wrong with your story. THAT advice. Read the guide, fix your grammar, your spelling, your layout, the size, detail, and plot. We've told this to you dozens of times, but you keep ignoring it. Sorry, but if you continue making very poor quality fan fictions, I'll just keep locking them until you do heed the advice.

Also, may I ask you what goals you're trying to achieve with your story? Is it to improve your writing, or allow others to enjoy it? I'm interested to know, since if you really want to achieve that goal, you're going to need to improve your writing here and now.
ok my goal is to have something to do well i guess i will just write it on paper the olny fanfic i wanted to do so i quit fanfic
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 04-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth

Err... I'm new here, and I have a fic I've been posting on several sites. It's called 'Administration of a Legend.' http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=35361

It's set quite awhile after the current Pokemon movies/games/series. By that time, Magma, Aqua, and Rocket have migrated to a new continent. Magma and Aqua had long since given up their environmentalist views; now they just use them for cover, so they attract less attention from the authorities. Magma and Aqua participate in more... surreptitious thefts/sabotages/etc, and give Rocket the credit. Rocket happily accepts said credit, and most people focus on them, ignoring Magma and Aqua.

I've implemented quite a few new technologies, such as Vitality Aureoles, which are used to help prevent Pokemon deaths in battle. They're explained in detail in the fic. There are also new types of Pokeballs, etc.

So, we've got several interconnected stories going on at once. On the one hand, we have the Black Lucario, or, Jacob, an ambitious young man who's grown up on the streets. On the other side of the spectrum--or, possibly a different part of the same side--we have Nealan, (Neal) the second in command of Magma.

A businessman has been building a huge luxury hotel. It's an architectural feat; fifty floors, thousands of rooms, brand new battle technology, the works. The businessman is throwing a large, year long tournament at his new hotel, the Chrysafi. Said businessman is really our young friend Jacob, who has a mastermind plan that only started with the hotel. Or, technically, it didn't start with the hotel... but that's for another story. (which I may or may not write)