Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
herbertwestreanimator Offline
New Trainer

Default Petition to get Pokemon GS Remade

Im new here. Pokemon GS is one of my favorite games!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/GSremake/index.html
Old 02-13-2007, 02:39 AM
New Trainer

Default Re: Petition to get Pokemon GS Remade

oh you're ignoring me now, I feel heartbroken!
Old 02-13-2007, 02:53 AM
lugia_ho-oh Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to lugia_ho-oh

Nobody's ignoring you. I hate to be a mini-mod, but no double-post, please.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:05 AM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun

Making a petition isn't going to get a game made.

Theres no point in making one, mainly because they've already heard all the rants and wants from fans at their own official sites, and have gotten numerous emails.

It's obvious they're going to make it anyways, just not soon, because they have to dub D/P. They probably brought back night and day because they're working on the remakes.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
groudon6_6_6 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to groudon6_6_6 Send a message via MSN to groudon6_6_6 Send a message via Yahoo to groudon6_6_6

I like remakes and a lot of people would love to make another G/C/S but I just don't see it happening. Also I don't think a petition will do anything
Old 02-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Abz Rulez Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Abz Rulez Send a message via MSN to Abz Rulez
Talking Re: Petition to get Pokemon GS Remade

he is right there won't be enough people
Old 02-13-2007, 05:45 PM
New Trainer

if any of you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all!
Old 02-13-2007, 06:11 PM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by groudon6_6_6 View Post
I like remakes and a lot of people would love to make another G/C/S but I just don't see it happening.
I disagree with you. After the huge success of the Red/Blue remakes (which became a Player's Choice), there's an excellent choice that we could see a Nintendo DS version of the Gold/Silver games. It would make for a great way to keep players' interest in Pokemon between Diamond/Pearl and either third version of the 4th-gen game or the 5th-gen Pokemon game.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:19 PM
alice_the_dratini Offline

I don't think there's any point in having a G/S remake because you can easily get all the Johto pokemon in the GBA pokemon games. On the other hand, I would love to see the Johto region with improved graphics.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_the_dratini View Post
I don't think there's any point in having a G/S remake because you can easily get all the Johto pokemon in the GBA pokemon games. On the other hand, I would love to see the Johto region with improved graphics.
Or at least with no two-frame animations. XD

Everyone just wants those remakes. Let's just wait after D/P comes out(maybe even a remake of that) and then ask. We don't want to bother them. >_>

@herbert[whatsyourname]: You're just getting comments on your idea. It's been brought up before anyway.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 04-14-2007, 04:49 PM
shinycelebi Offline

Hey,i wonder why Nintendo hasn't made a remake of Blue version yet.Probably because they can't think up of a good name for it,WaterBlue seems like a silly name compared to FireRed & LeafGreen.And I've posted this question in another thread,yet it hasn't been answered,is it illegal to make a remake of G/S/C?I'm making one right now ever since i read a book about how most game cartridges work.Some changes are:Prof.Elm will give you a Mew if your pokedex is completed except for Mew and Celebi,Falkner has a Doduo on level 8,Bugsy has a level 16 Heracross and Pinsir,Jasmine has a level 33 Scizor,Morty has a Misdreavus at level 23,Clair has a lv 38 Gyrados,Jasmine's Secret Potion is given to you by her sister,all trainers give you a bit more money,the three lengendnary dogs run into Kanto,chances of shiny pokemon are slightly higher,Twistedspoon can be found on Kadabra captured on route 8,Will is taken out from the Elite Four and replaced with Agatha,there a "trading centre" in Pewter where each day,there are is a trainer with a new pokemon to trade(the same pokemon on offer may appear more than once),you can get the GS ball from the lady in Viridian if you have on your team Entei,Raikou,Suicune,Ho-oh,Lugia and your starter pokemon at level 100 and one of them must be shiny,and much more......Maybe when I'm done,I could sell the game to Nintendo.I spent about $100 on game-creating programs and i'm NOT selling this game,in case any of you guys are thinking.That mus have been my longst post ever! P.S.I wonder what Nintendo is going to name the versions after D/P,maybe Jade or Opal.

Last edited by shinycelebi; 04-14-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Names for the next version
Old 04-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinycelebi View Post
Hey,i wonder why Nintendo hasn't made a remake of Blue version yet.Probably because they can't think up of a good name for it,WaterBlue seems like a silly name compared to FireRed & LeafGreen.And I've posted this question in another thread,yet it hasn't been answered,is it illegal to make a remake of G/S/C?I'm making one right now ever since i read a book about how most game cartridges work.Some changes are:Prof.Elm will give you a Mew if your pokedex is completed except for Mew and Celebi,Falkner has a Doduo on level 8,Bugsy has a level 16 Heracross and Pinsir,Jasmine has a level 33 Scizor,Morty has a Misdreavus at level 23,Clair has a lv 38 Gyrados,Jasmine's Secret Potion is given to you by her sister,all trainers give you a bit more money,the three lengendnary dogs run into Kanto,chances of shiny pokemon are slightly higher,Twistedspoon can be found on Kadabra captured on route 8,Will is taken out from the Elite Four and replaced with Agatha,there a "trading centre" in Pewter where each day,there are is a trainer with a new pokemon to trade(the same pokemon on offer may appear more than once),you can get the GS ball from the lady in Viridian if you have on your team Entei,Raikou,Suicune,Ho-oh,Lugia and your starter pokemon at level 100 and one of them must be shiny,and much more......Maybe when I'm done,I could sell the game to Nintendo.I spent about $100 on game-creating programs and i'm NOT selling this game,in case any of you guys are thinking.That mus have been my longst post ever! P.S.I wonder what Nintendo is going to name the versions after D/P,maybe Jade or Opal.

Please don't post in threads over a month old without activity.Please read the rules.