Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-09-2007, 06:44 PM
sin-of-greed Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Neneko's Challenge in Mauville.

Neneko sits on a bench in the pokemon center in Mauville City waiting for her Skitty to recover as she drinks some soda. "I wish they could hurry up so we can get back to getting to the Hoenn Pokemon League." She says sighing and waiting for her friends who went off to the Poke Mart to return. After lying on the bench for half an hour I fell asleep no sooner than to be woken up by the Nurse's pokemon Blissey. The Blissey tugged on my shirt pulling me to the counter where the Nurse handed me my Skitty 'Sarah'. "There you go she's all better." Said the Nurse smiling. I bow and thank the Nurse and walk out of the Center Sarah on my back pawing at my head gently. "There see you're all better now." I pet her on the head and yawn walking down to the gym to see what kind of battle it would be.

I open the door to the gym and see it is filled with electric doors that only open when the right combo of switches are pulled according to one of the people working there with a slight grin. I got the feeling I would need a ground or rock type for this battle because of all the electricity. I pull out my backpack and look in it pulling out my Nidorino 'Soran'. I also look down and find my only great ball, it contained one of my strongest pokemon. Thankfully that pokemon is a ground and dragon type called Vibrava. I called her Vibra. I grin a little and send out my smallest pokemon Pichu and told him what to do and watched him leave as he darted between the electric doors and to the power conduit giving it a small zap short-circuiting the system and the power went out I quickly run to the end of the building where the gym leader sat in a bit of confusion as to what happened and my Pichu gave the conduit another shock turning the power back on. "Hey there, care for a battle?"

The dazed gym leader Wattson slowly stands up. "Hey how'd ya get here little girl?" He said in a high spirited voice, he was somewhat short and looked to be in his 50's. He had a small beard and was balding.

"I used my Pichu to short circuit the power here so I could get past." I say in a little bit of a proud voice. "Anyways, I am here to challenge you for the badge of this gym." I pull out three pokeballs, one of them held Vibrava, Nidorino and my Skitty.

He laughed and nodded his head in agreement. "Fine, this should keep me buisy." He laughed and sent out a Raichu.

I grin and send out Soran my Nidorino. Wattson gave a slightly worried expression on his face. "Soran! Use Horn Drill!" Soran rushes at the startled Raichu nearly hitting it as the Raichu quickly leaps out of the way and hits Nidorino with a large amount of electricity. Soran quickly recovers and charges back at Raichu ramming it into a wall.

Wattson quickly calls back the fainted Raichu and sends out a Magneton. "Magneton sonicboom!" Wattson yelled as the pokemon send out a large wave of sonic force sending Soran flying to the other end of the arena.

"Soran!!" I send out Vibra and order it to use fire blast on the Magneton. I watch proudly as the fire hits Magneton causing it to sputter around and fall over. I call back my Vibrava and send out Sarah my Skitty.

Wattson calls out his final pokemon surprisingly it wasn't an electric type instead it was Gastly he had caught a few days ago and decided to use it in this battle. I smile. "Sarah! Psychic attack!!" A large wave of telekinetic energy shot at the ghost type disorientating it and fainting it instantly.

After a few minutes Wattson takes care of his pokemon and hands me the Mauville gym badge. I bow and thank him walking outside just in time to meet my friends at the door. "Come on guys lets go to Lavaridge town next and then check out the pokemon contest in Fallarbor town."

THE END
Tell me what ya guys think of it. ^_^

Last edited by sin-of-greed; 04-09-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Hoshika Offline

Default Re: Neneko's Challenge in Mauville.

Gosh... it's really untidy looking. Could you space everything out? >_>
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:04 PM
sin-of-greed Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
Gosh... it's really untidy looking. Could you space everything out? >_>
Hey I did space everything out it just didn't show it sorry. I spoaced the paragraphs and all of that crap but it didn't work. Is that any better?

Last edited by sin-of-greed; 04-09-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin-of-greed View Post
Hey I did space everything out it just didn't show it sorry. I spoaced the paragraphs and all of that crap but it didn't work. Is that any better?
It looks better now. It could use more detail, though, and the quotes need fixing. Also, why do you say gym as GYM?
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
sin-of-greed Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
It looks better now. It could use more detail, though, and the quotes need fixing. Also, why do you say gym as GYM?
................. I'm not really sure...I guess I wanted to oh well I'll go fix that. ^_^