Pokemon Battles..A tribute.
Ok...Here's how it goes....we each can type a 2 paragraph or lower story between 2 to 4 pokemon.
1. No spamming/flaming!
2. With every post must be a story.
3. The story must have an ending.
4. You can't use the same 2 to 4 pokemon (in the same story) as someone else.
5. The story can start off in the middle of a battle.
6. You can post a story in a tribute (in that case you do not need to listin to rule #3) look at the example below:
This is the Example below: OK IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM...NO NEED FO AN END..IF YOU NO THE END FOR THOSE POKEMON WAS NOT GOOD, POST A BAAAAAD END..like mine..
1 vs. 1 (Scizor vs. Charizard)
Charizard's burning tail whpped through the air as it repeatedly circled it's victim, a red Bug with infuriatingly powerful pincers, Scizor. Charizard spotted it's prey, and quickly zoomed in for the catch....reacting quicker than usual, scizor leapt into the air, clenched charizard's head with it's claws and sent the creature spiralling toward the ground...Charizard landed with a cloud of dirt pushing down on it.. With it's last breath, It sent an ember blazing towards Scizor. Scizor wasn't as quick this time....
Both enemies layed shaking on the ground...Charizard's last breath was burning as he swallowed his own flames, and Scizor's entire body was melting as I type.... Neither titan had won this battle....But they new more battles were soon to come....
* In tribute to my Charizard and Scizor who's cartridge was left on the seat of a bus that was burnt that very day...*
One step forward, is one step away from where you started.