Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Thrall Offline

Send a message via AIM to Thrall Send a message via Yahoo to Thrall
Default A New Threat

To the grader: This is not a serious story. I am narrating it : ]. So expect some stupid stuff to be said.

"Come on Medicham! Use Shadowball!", howled the old man, anticipating a counter move from his opponent.

The man's hair floated through the air as he shouted his command. This man is Thrall, leader of the Cianwood City Gym. He is in a tight situation, battling a Medicham from a challenger, planning on taking his gym. But before I go into grave detail about Thrall, I shall continue the battle.

Thrall's Medicham arms began to glow a dark purple. Medicham positioned its legs in a V like shape, to increase the accuracy and range of Shadowball. Dean's Medicham (rofl Howard :]) stood in a straight position, a sort of human position. As if it was waiting for the Shadowball to be shot at him.

"Medicham! Use Reflect NOW!!!!!!", roared Dean. Dean scratched his bald head and grinned ghoulishly.

Medicham began to move its hand in a rectangle shape. When it stopped moving its hand's a pink sheet formed. Shadowball collided with the pink sheet and was sent flying towards Medicham. Thrall, running out of monsters and idea's resorted to the only thing he could do...

"Medicham, use Detect!"

Thrall never needed to use Detect. He always though it was a move that pathetic people use. It was a desperate move, a move that he will soon regret doing.

Medicham began to glow a brownish color. When the Shadowball collided with Medicham it was absorbed. Thrall needed to think of something fast. He thought of a risky strategy, one that would either make him or break him. He was short on options though, so he decided to do it, even if it meant losing his gym.

"Medicham, use Swagger, then Psych Up the boosted stats!"

Medicham jumped into the air, soaring like a kite, landing closely next to Dean's Medicham, then brushed up towards it and farted loudly.

Medicham quickly became in raged. It was blinded by its anger.Before Thrall's Medicham has a chance to Psych Up the battle was over. In a matter of seconds Dean's Medicham jumped into the air and kicked Thrall's Medicham in the jaw. One of its teeth soared into the air and landed on the sand like floor, next to the knocked out Medicham.

"Medicham is unable to battle. The winner of this match is Dean. Dean is now the new Cianwood City Gym leader!"

Dean leaped with joy, mocking Thrall whenever he could. Thrall was pissed off ( ). He knew he lost, and he wasn't a soar loser. He returned Medicham into its PokeBall and approached Dean.

"You have fought well. I give you the Cianwood City Badge and Gym."

Thrall reached out his hand and held it towards Dean's leather jacket.

"I don't need your pity, old man!"

As quickly as the battle ended, Thrall punched Dean in his face, knocking him flat onto the ground...

Thrall went to his home. He needed a break. He wanted Cianwood back badly. He knew what he had to do. He oppened his front door of his home, noticing his Primeape and Breloom waiting at the doorway.

"Medicham, help me out. Link use together."

Thrall tossed his PokeBall. Medicham sat down and began to use its psychic energy to link them all.

*So, how did you do, Thrall?*, asked Breloom. Breloom was always the curious type of Pokemon. He could be patient, if told to be.

*Yeah, did you whip that kids butt?!*, screamed Primeape, already histaricly jumping up and down. Then began to punch the air. *I want you to use me tommorow, I wanna kick some butt!*

*Guys.....*, said Thrall, scratching his head, wondering how is he gonna tell his buddies how he lost his gym.

*What, what, what!*, said Breloom. Breloom began to become pumped.

*Yeah, spill the beans!*

*I...., lost the gym.....*

*YOU WHAT!?*, howled both Breloom and Primeape as they became in raged and started to punch things.

*HOW DARE YOU LOSE THE GYM!?*

*YEAH YOU CRAZY OLD MAN! HOW DARE YOU*

*I am not gonna take this from my own Pokemon!*, screamed Thrall as he tossed his PokeBall at Medicham and stormed out the door. The link between the two was still connected.

*Where are we going?*, said Medicham. It was clearly confused.

*We are going to Kanto! We're gonna take a boat ride. I have a house close to Celadon city. We'll stay there for a bit and train. Then we're gonna retake Cianwood City Gym!*

Medicham though to itself: THANK GOD! I need a break from those two bozo's! Medicham didn't wanna look like a jerk wad though.

*Who's gonna take care of Breloom and Primeape?*, said Medicham. Thinking about them being alone made him grin.

*I have enough food in our house that can last them two months. That should be enough time. Besides, they can take care of themselves.*

Thrall stomped viciously on the floor on the way to the harbor. He didn't even savor the last minute of being on Cianwood City. He wanted out as soon as possible. The waves crashed next to the harbor. The water was being very savagely lately.

"When is the next boat coming?", moaned Thrall. He was becoming relatively frustrated.

"Oh the boats aren't coming around anytime soon.", said the old sailor man standing guard. "My gosh dang golly its been a heck deck... woah!"

Thrall grabbed the old man by the collar. He shook him savage like.

"I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!?"

"I don...."

Thrall pushed the old man on his butt.

"I don't got any time for this crud. I'm gonna have to ride on my Pidgeot. Got any last things to tell me now?!"

"Muggoawowaagalagashoogo!", said the old man.

Thrall glanced at him bewilderly, and released his Pidgeot and flew off.

The old man's fake teeth went off. He was going to inform Thrall that if he went to another town he'd get a ride to Kanto.

The weather did not spare Thrall. It was crazy and wild and was actually hailing (:o). The rain and thunder didn't help either. Close to Celadon City Thrall almost got hit by a lightning bolt. His Pidgeot crashed into the water, but landed on a big blue whale like thing. (It was Kyogre, not a Wailmer or Wailord, they suck!). The huge aquatic whale groaned and took them to Celadon City and dropped them off.

I am so not gonna go into grave detail on how much they trained, lets leave it at that they trained alot.

On a usual Saturday Morning Thrall would go to his cabinet and reach for his steroids. He began to notice that fewer and fewer pills were in the bottle. He knew that Medicham wouldn't take them. On with his Saturday ritual he shaved his thick curly beard. When he was done he took a nice warm back and switched into a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants and jogged around the city (sound familar?).

"WOOOOH YEAH FEAL THE BURN BABY WOOOO!", screamed Thrall as he ran around the houses. He heard a old couple talking.

"Boy that young chap is crazy...."

"Yeah, but maybe he'll stop that thieving Pokemon from stealing from the town..."

When he heard the old man say that he ran towards his house. He wanted to see if that thieving Pokemon was the Pokemon that was stealing from his house. When he got there he noticed that his front door was open.

*I didn't leave it open...*

When he ran inside his home he saw the most dandiest thing ever. A Machop sitting on a chair litterally taking all the food and eating it.

"So your the little squirt thats been taking all the stuff, eh? Prepare to be taken down! Medicham lets do this!", screamed Thrall. He was pumped and ready to kick some arse.

Medicham leaped flawlessly from its ball to the table, ready for some action.

"Medicham, start things off with Brick Break!", commanded Thrall.

Medicham leaped off the chairs, gaining momentum. Machop picked up a frying pan and whacked Medicham over the head before it could reach Machop. Medicham crashed through the house wall. The townspeople ran outside to watch what was happening.

"Grrrr, Medicham, use Shadowball!"

Medicham leaped up into the air, soaring high up and quickly shot a flurry of Shadowballs from its hands. The speed was amazing. The purple balls made it seem as if it was snowing. Machop covered its face with the frying pan, but it was no use. The shadow spheres penetrated the frying pan, sending Machop flying across the hard cement floor, like a child skipping a rock on a body of water.

Machop wasn't gonna take that lightly. It jumped up and gleamed at Medicham. He was challenging him to a strength match. Both Pokemon linked hands and began to push towards eachother.

The crowds screamed the Pokemons name. It was a mix of slurs and insults.

"GO MEDICHAM, OWN THAT STUPID MACHOP!"

"MACHOP, WHIP THAT MEDICHAM INTO SHAPE!", said the crowd of people.

Machop began frustrated. It was going to go elemental style. Its hands turned blue and was beginning to grow onto Medichams arms.

"Medicham, use Fire Punch!"

Medicham's fist began to glow a faint red, as the fire from its eyes began to melt away the courage of Machop. Its hands power grew, and tossed Machop into a fence.

Machop was down for the count. Or was it....

Machop jumped up into the air quickly and swung like Rocky. It scored a Revenge attack it.

Medicham was almost out, but had a trick ready. When Medicham was soaring into the air from the Revenge attack it though about using High Jump Kick. It was risky, but it must be done. Medicham turned its body around and aimed its foot at Machop. With the momentum of Revenge it crashed into Machop sending it straight into the ground.

Now it was Thrall's chance. He tossed his PokeBall. It sucked Machop up. The ball began to wiggle...

Last edited by Thrall; 03-19-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:53 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: A New Threat

There are a couple of grammar and spelling errors here. (Such as It was a desperate move, a move that he will soon regret doing. It should be a desperate move, a move that he would soon regret doing) However, aside from that, this was a very good story. :D

I loved the funny old man who tried to give him advice, and some of the other interesting things you included. The anger of his Pokemon when he didn't manage to get the gym was interesting, too.

Overall, you should aim for even more detail next time, and to work on your grammar a bit. However, this was a nice story overall.

Machop Captured.

Sorry for the short grade... ^_^ I just know you're eager for Machop, so I wanted to get it graded quickly before I have to go for the night.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Thrall Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
There are a couple of grammar and spelling errors here. (Such as It was a desperate move, a move that he will soon regret doing. It should be a desperate move, a move that he would soon regret doing) However, aside from that, this was a very good story. :D

I loved the funny old man who tried to give him advice, and some of the other interesting things you included. The anger of his Pokemon when he didn't manage to get the gym was interesting, too.

Overall, you should aim for even more detail next time, and to work on your grammar a bit. However, this was a nice story overall.

Machop Captured.

Sorry for the short grade... ^_^ I just know you're eager for Machop, so I wanted to get it graded quickly before I have to go for the night.
I don't mind for your grade to be longer ^^.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Thrall Offline

"Yes, I got a new Pokemon!", screamed Thrall as he skipped to get the PokeBall. Medicham was also pleased with the results of the battle.

*That was a close one....*, said Medicham. It was pleased, but very tired.

*Meh, its all good. Just use Recover and take a break*

=Back at Thrall's House in Cianwood=

"Dude, were in the heck did Thrall go....", moaned Breloom. Breloom was in a groggy state of mind.

"I'm sure he'll be back sometime soon."

"KABLAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Did you fart again, Primeape....", groaned Breloom as he rolled his eye's.

"That wasn't me...."

The city was being attacked. Guess who.... Team Aqua ^^.

"We've heard that Kyogre has been spotted here! If you do not return him to me I shall destroy you with my Grass Pokemon, even though I own a Kyore!", screamed the old man. He seemed serious.

"Okay, you want to do this the hard way, fine, Vileplume, Cradily, Venasaur, Jumpluff, Victreebell, lets tear up this town!", screamed the old man that I am gonna name UD : ].

Vileplume and the rest of the gang of Pokemon began to blast the town.

"Venasaur, Sunny Day, everybody else, Solarbeam this place to hell!", howled UD. He grinned evilishy as he removed his dark cape and had a T-Shirt that said: I am E-Dating Megumi, Yay! In pink and purple colors.

Anyways...

The sun began to shine. It was making the town litterally a burrito. As soon as the sun began to shine, it ended. Streams of endless green energy crashed into the city homes. One of the beams shashed the Cianwood City Gym room.

Dean walked out of the Gym, half naked, in his blue boxers.

"Pick on somebody your own size you meanie! Medicham, Poliwrath, Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, lets do this!

All of the Pokemon entered the gym.

"Free for all?", said Dean. He was waiting for a response, but was given a HyperBeam to his Hitmonlee by Venasaur. The white energy continued like a stream of clear urine.

"Oh... crap...," Dean said, patting his head with a hanky."Poliwrath, Hydro Pump Cradily, Medicham Psychic Vileplume, Hitmontop kick Venasaur in the crotch, Hitmonchan Fire Punch the Victreebell!

Poliwrath started things off. The center of its body a sphere began to form. The sphere grew, then a drip of water came out. Poliwrath had used the pee room and ran out of water.

Medicham's eye's began to glow a darkish pink. Its arm's moved in a familar motion. But it didn't have time to use Psychic. Vileplume's head gushed a stream of toxic sludge at Medicham, sending it flying, knocking him out.

Last edited by Thrall; 03-24-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Thrall Offline

=Thrall is back, and he's black ^^=

"Mhhmmmmmmmmmmm...," groaned Thrall. "Its been awhile sense we caught Machop, but I have the slightest clue on how to train it, any suggestions, Medicham?"

*I've heard of this cave, rumor has it that it has the legendary Black Belt, once worn by Lucario, the epic fighting Pokemon. Maybe we should go look for it, ehh?*

Thrall yawned softly, covering his mouth with his hand.

"I guess we can do that. Do you know were the cave is, Medicham?"

*The old man that lives next door to us has a map, maybe he will show us.*

"How do you know that he has a map at his house?", grinned Thrall, knowing full well what Medicham was doing at the old mans house.

*He has a Alakazam. A brotha does got needs, feel me.*, grinned Medicham, trying to sound smooth.

Thrall and Medicham walk to the old man's house. Medicham walks with pimp like swagger.

"Hello?", asks the old man.

"It is I, Thrall, the person that stopped the evil Machop from stealing your Bengay!"

"Oh, your the guy with the Medicham thats been trying to sex up my Alakazam! I don't know how you whipper snapper's do it in Cianwood, but over here we do things differently!", screams the old man. The wind blows off his blue robe and reveals his speedo.

"I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!", screamed the old man. He reaches for his cane and smacks Thrall upside the head.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!", howled Thrall.

"Lets settle this the old fashion way, Pikachu lets go and own this kid. Old school!", says the old man as he tosses his Pokestone (thats what they used back in the day, yo). The smelly, old, and Bingo playing Pokemon falls on its old wrinkly but.

Last edited by Thrall; 03-24-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Thrall Offline

"You asked for it, old man! Lets go Machop!" howled Thrall, eager for the fight.

"YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL ALL DIE! GO KYOGRE!!!!!", screamed DarkUmbreon.

"Ugh, who in the hell are you, how did you get here so fast, and why are you wearing a shirt that says "I love Megumi!"?", asked Thrall, puzzled. Thrall rolls his eyes when he see's Kyogre jump on the Pikachu, smashing it to bits.

"I am DarkUmbreon, pwner of Pe2k, I teleported, and I love Megumi!!!", giggled DarkUmbreon. His face looks wrinkley and ugly, like this .

"Well, teleport me my monsters and we'll get it on!", moaned Thrall, grinning.

DarkUmbreon begins to do some super evil voodoo stuff. Then suddenly, all of Thrall's Pokemon appear.