View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 08:11 PM
ze_gobou Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Ideas and Premises

Hello !

Did I ever talk about my fic idea that would involve Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza ?

Well... my idea has changed once more. It should have taken place in the future, it will take place in a IRL-like Hoenn (towns and cities as big as ours, for example). One may think it's the future, of course.
The plot didn't change very much. let's find it back and paste it...

Quote:
The third part would take place in the future, in a future where there wouldn't be many wild pokemon left (and almost no wild places), there would be many towns etc.
Kyogre and Groudon battle again (do I need to say it ?), but this time it's because of a wild Pokemon (he wakes them up unintentionally but I don't really know how, for the moment). The humans easily manage to catch the titans with Master Balls, but it would be too easy to finish the story like that... so i got the idea of some wild pokemon stealing the balls, and setting the titans free in order to have the human civilisation destroyed... Kyogre and Groudon, of course, go out of control, and that's when Rayquaza comes... to save the world (how did you guess what I was gonna say ?). Rayquaza beats the titans, but then he realises the wild Pokemon are really threatened by the humans, and he starts destroying towns as well, until... well, I don't know how it would happen... until humans understand that it was a mistake to build everywhere, destroying the nature where pokemon live.
I posted it on page 1. I said about the setting, now let's talk about the other changes.
I finally got the idea about the Pokemon that wakes up the legendaries by accident, so that's not what I'm gonna talk about. My problem is... characters. As I recently got the idea of a realistic Pokemon world, I'd like to make teen characters who attend a school for Pokemon trainers, because you can't become a trainer at just 10, without knowing anything. But I don't manage to link the different plot points and... well, I need help.

My t-card, made by me. For the template, see this thread : http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=30270

Don't forget me, don't wait for me... Don't hate me, don't love me... Don't go, don't stay... Don't speak, don't be quiet... don't leave me, don't stay with me in the darkness... just... don't...